Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #106

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane Fisher-Byrialsen is one of BM's attorneys with a quote in the below article. It appears she's part of the Korey Wise Innocence Project. I'm under the impression that groups such as this do not take every case that comes their way but will decide after reviewing evidence. They decided to take on this case. imo

Does anyone have an opinion on this?

I am however much enjoying the best rated comments under that story in the DM.

Also did a big HA when Barry said his heart was broken when he heard about her affair… and in the same article the DM report about him being on online affair websites.
That is very good news,. I scrolled fast because I didn't want to look at them and the vid is in the link and I just knew.. what I'm like...
Sweet as.
Now the whole world knows too.

Jane Fisher-Byrialsen is one of BM's attorneys with a quote in the below article. It appears she's part of the Korey Wise Innocence Project. I'm under the impression that groups such as this do not take every case that comes their way but will decide after reviewing evidence. They decided to take on this case. imo

JF-B practices in Denver and has filed Federal lawsuits against Colorado LE , CBI, County Shefiffs, District Attorneys and Judges before Like this one :

A Federal Magistrate tossed it saying no evidence of false arrest caused by malicious intent:

If I recall either she or one of the lawyers on the civil case was involved fairly early on in the criminal case. So if this is their area of interest then it makes sense that IE might have reached out or their paths crossed in the past. IE has always had an interest in Title IX cases of guys being accused too...I remember I followed that whole "me too" thing closely especially what was happening on campuses and had stumbled on IE's name before. Not familiar with the civil team. My opinion is usually lawyers who do this type of defense work either criminal and civil do it very passionately and with laser focus.

Lol okay, so that means she lied to her boyfriend who immediately told LE that there was talk of divorce.
The interviewer should not have used the word "concern" in my opinion. She should have asked: "Did you observe any fights, arguments or disagreements between your mom and dad? Giving her the leeway with the word "concern" was not the greatest move. If she said "no" it would be contradicted by her previous statements...but the word concern is vague and can be taken to imply any number of things from mild to not so mild feelings.

She's also a private attorney and takes her own cases. IMO, there's a big difference between her taking a case in her private capacity and the innocence project reviewing and taking a case.

I am so grossed out! No one believes your lies, Barry! So basically this is what happens when your wife makes bad decisions like getting cancer and chemotherapy??! WTH? Ugh. That whole interview was shameful and made my skin crawl.

IE, we haven't forgotten that Barry left Maysville at 4:30 in the morning for no reason at all to drive to Broomfield for no reason at all.

Well, unless you count dumpstering awfully coincidental and really incriminating schtuff. And showering.

What? Salida was out of dumpsters? Oh, wait, what about the one in your own neighborhood?

Why didn't you want to shower at home?

Turns out Barry didn't need an alibi for 9 am on Mother's Day. He needed one for Saturday, round about 2 pm when Suzanne's digital life ceased loudly.

Running around the house, firing a weapon -- ouch -- that's not an alibi. That's a confession.

Jmo

The letter of intent to sue was first filed in October 2021

DENVER — Attorneys representing Barry Morphew intend to sue prosecutors and investigators for what they claim is unlawful arrest, malicious prosecution, and defamation, according to documents obtained by Denver7.

The Denver law firm, Fisher & Byrialsen, P.L.L.C, representing the 53-year-old Chaffee County man in this civil case filed a notice of claim on Oct. 18. Morphew is accused in the murder of his wife, 49-year-old Suzanne Morphew, in Chaffee County on May 9 or 10 of last year. Suzanne’s body has not been found.
Attorneys claim investigators omitted crucial evidence in the case, including DNA evidence from an alleged sex offender, and engaged in “extreme and outrageous conduct.”

They intend to file a lawsuit against 26 individuals associated with the Chaffee Police Department, the 11th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, the Colorado Bureau of Investigations, and the Federal Bureau of Investigations.

[…]

Just how small was the missing spy camera LE never recovered? Maybe he had some of those 85 dead chipmunks stuffed and mounted. Little beady eyes, nice hidey hole.

I really resent a man reducing a woman's free will to drugged thinking and chemo.

He still can't contain his contempt. As if the only way a woman might want to Not Be with Barry is if she has a case of the vapors.

Barry said Suzanne didn't work. Kept house, I suppose. But we now know Suzanne's real job -- keep Barry happy, keep Barry serviced, make Barry look good, keep up the family image.

No wonder she was fatigued.

She didn't want that job anymore.

So he fired her. Fired into her.

Look out world, we know what Barry does when he doesn't even want a couch anymore --

Jmo

The letter of intent to sue was first filed in October 2021

DENVER — Attorneys representing Barry Morphew intend to sue prosecutors and investigators for what they claim is unlawful arrest, malicious prosecution, and defamation, according to documents obtained by Denver7.

The Denver law firm, Fisher & Byrialsen, P.L.L.C, representing the 53-year-old Chaffee County man in this civil case filed a notice of claim on Oct. 18. Morphew is accused in the murder of his wife, 49-year-old Suzanne Morphew, in Chaffee County on May 9 or 10 of last year. Suzanne’s body has not been found.
Attorneys claim investigators omitted crucial evidence in the case, including DNA evidence from an alleged sex offender, and engaged in “extreme and outrageous conduct.”

They intend to file a lawsuit against 26 individuals associated with the Chaffee Police Department, the 11th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, the Colorado Bureau of Investigations, and the Federal Bureau of Investigations.

[…]

Speaking of that letter of intent:

SALIDA, Colo. (KKTV) - 11 News has obtained a letter of intent to sue attorneys and investigators in the Barry Morphew case.

The letter sites a false arrest and defamation among other things. Investigators believe Barry killed his wife Suzanne Morphew, who went missing Mother’s Day of last year in Chaffee County while she was reportedly out for a bike ride. To date, the remains of Suzanne Morphew have not been located but her bicycle was.

A family friend of Morphew sent 11 News Reporter Ashley Franco the documents. The intent to sue letter states that the District Attorney’s Office along with investigators in the case are withholding evidence and falsely accusing Barry Morphew. It was filed by lawyers on behalf of Barry. 11 News reached out to the District Attorney’s Office, but they would not comment on the letter.

Attorneys for Morphew say that investigators failed to mention that they knew the name of the man’s DNA that was allegedly found on Suzanne’s bike, helmet, sheets in the dryer, one of the bedrooms and in Suzanne’s car. This was mentioned during the preliminary hearing, but investigators didn’t go into detail about it. Morphew’s attorney’s claim that DNA allegedly matched sexual assault cases in Arizona. They say investigators never followed up on the matches.

[…]

Barry must be living in IN with his mom as they are serving him at her Indiana address...he's being sued
Complaint For Ejectment, To Quiet Title And For Damages For Fraud And Trespass
Just to clarify the meaning of Ejectment vs Eviction as per google
"An eviction is of a party that has a legal right to occupy property usually through a lease. An ejectment is against a person who has no legal right to occupy property". Sounds kind of interesting to me although there really are not any details shown other than the parties and the charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech