Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #106

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the toothpicks would have popped out of their bug eyes with each shake of the head.

BM did a lot of "no" head shaking while using affirming statements.
You mean like he did in the ‘Oh Suzanne’ video?

Then why continue on with this path? It's not a good look, you have the option to stay quiet and not disgrace your missing wife. moo

"It's very hurtful to lose your reputation and your integrity," husband Barry Morphew told ABC News in an exclusive interview airing Monday on "Good Morning America."

That boohoo mug of his.
Blaming Suzanne AND cancer.
I. Just. Can’t.

“Now, he and his daughters have spoken out about their plight - and Barry explained how Suzanne had made 'bad decisions' because she was struggling with drugs and chemotherapy while battling Hodgkin's lymphoma..”View attachment 422497
dry eyed.
I didn't watch it either but this captures it from the bits I've seen described.
God..

That boohoo mug of his.
Blaming Suzanne AND cancer.
I. Just. Can’t.

“Now, he and his daughters have spoken out about their plight - and Barry explained how Suzanne had made 'bad decisions' because she was struggling with drugs and chemotherapy while battling Hodgkin's lymphoma..”View attachment 422497

Talk about a bad actor. (And yes, pun intended.) He truly is. That face would be laughable if not for SUZANNE’s murder.

Gag.

He's worried about his reputation and integrity, and victim shames SM about cancer. That's all I need to know. Speaks volumes! moo
He's going down for this.
I just have that feeling of certainty in me.

We know it.
We know now that Suzanne's support group knows it too.
Probably a very large circle of people know it.
Her nephew made that call , I think he was responding to a question from a journalist when he said he had no complaints about the current prosecutorial team.

Awareness was raised at her memorial.

Where there's a will, there's a way and probably a much larger group than we know are watching and waiting and doing their own behind the scenes probe..

Just need that one crack of light to break through...
willing for it to happen soon, that someone will remember something she told them that didn't appear significant at the time... but is.

Possibly her lover will know something he didn't know he knew.. (he owes her)
Someone..
a place..

Barry must be living in IN with his mom as they are serving him at her Indiana address...he's being sued
Complaint For Ejectment, To Quiet Title And For Damages For Fraud And Trespass
Imagine my surprise to see someone else accusing Barry Morphew of being a lying cheat. :rolleyes:

If he barried her twice, she could be back in Indiana now. We might want to wayback it for any land once associated with young JL
Old rivalries don't die as easily as errant wives...

Jmo

D1299633-FD39-4BC7-8BE2-1E9516934C30.jpeg

[…]

The couple's daughters, Mallory and Macy Morphew, told ABC News that the last three years have been "literally our worst nightmare." But they are standing by their father.

"I've never had a shred of doubt," Macy Morphew said.

"Not one," Mallory Morphew added.

Both daughters said there was no indication before their mother vanished that something was amiss and that they never observed any concerning disagreements between their parents.

[…]

"It's very hurtful to lose your reputation and your integrity," husband Barry Morphew told ABC News in an exclusive interview airing Monday on "Good Morning America."

[…]

When asked whether he has anything to do with his wife's disappearance, Barry Morphew told ABC News: "Absolutely not."

"They've got tunnel vision and they looked at one person and they've got too much pride to say they're wrong and look somewhere else," he added. "I don't have anything to worry about. I've done nothing wrong."

[…]

"I know that $15 million is a huge number but I don't think that, in my mind, that covers any of the damage that's happened to Barry and the girls," Fisher-Byrialsen told ABC News.

"If they would just look for Suzanne outside of where they hypothesized Barry could've possibly buried her remains, they could find her," Eytan added.
[…]

I still think that elk turn is key.

He was so careful not to incriminate his truck, I have to think that turn was an unforced.error.

I suspect his last task before leaving town was to rid himself of her phone. Rookie move taking the cord too. Kidnappers don't kidnap a lot of charger cables -- they prolly get theirs on Amazon just like the rest of us.

So why did he go that way? What was his logic? Could have thrown it away. Or did he? Was that what he was looking for in the Poncha Market bin? Did he chuck it in a ravine? In the water? Is that why he was in the creek, trying to recover the charger cord?

What a find that might have been, Suzanne's shattered phone in the river, cord and all. Mountainlion might've had a heck of a time unplugging it from Suzanne's bedside before forcing her on a bike ride.

If not her phone to the left, why did he go that way? It was important. 12 miles, give or take.

Barry gave us the triangle he says she's not in so I say we start there

IE doubles down and says Suzanne is everywhere but that area so IMO we've got confirmation.

Solve the 12 miles, find Suzanne.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads