Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #106

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance Filed, Complaint and Subpoena are all PDF links you can download and read the details.
Below from the Complaint of Ejectment pdf - BBM - I would love to know when those trees were planted - maybe LE needs to do some digging there - Suzanne may have been moved - not unheard of. Also why does BM want this piece of land ? What good does that land do BM and he def can use the money - why not sell it back to Titus..... JMO

"#9 Further, Defendant has trespassed on Plaintiffs’ adjoining real estate, killed the grass and planted trees on Plaintiffs’ real estate"

I don't think she ever actually lived there but she did spend a lot of time with the boyfriend at his parents house with his very wholesome family
JUST IMO
Didn't she say to someone (sister?), during school holidays she unfortunately would have to go there (to her family home) more often, and she would have concerns because of that? Says it all, if I remember well.- Though my memories are vague atm.

"Door be opened doctrine." Prosecution put the defense on notice of BM capable of harming SM and/or BM claims of a great marriage will open the door to DV.
^^rsbm

Let's hope this GMA interview citing the great marriage and no fights witnessed by daughters can be introduced as evidence when BM is criminally retried and will open the door to the domestic violence evidence that was not admitted during the first round.

I don't think she ever actually lived there but she did spend a lot of time with the boyfriend at his parents house with his very wholesome family
JUST IMO
As I recall she spent most her time there (could have been overnight) the concern was Suzanne's
immunocompromised system from Chemo and covid going around.

I recall her boyfriend standing in the driveway on Mother's Day evening, he had gone to search. His dad was standing there with him, LE asked him if everything was alright in the household? He hesitated and his dad said something like "just tell the officer the truth" ..he then offered the relationship was strained. So why would he make that up? He wouldn't.

I just couldn't watch the GMA piece. I hope this lawsuit comes back to bite.

ETA 1684190823622.png

Last edited:
You can be sure BM put a stop to that kind of exposure.

Jmo
He certainly had a nice story available, why it would make sense, that his daughter would live there (way to school, Suzanne needed free time because of cancer, something like that?). BM cared for the outcome, that the householder of that house would see him, BM, as a FRIEND and maybe as an ALLY. Otherwise the ally wouldn't have donated $100.000 to the reward, which he did, afaik.

He certainly had a nice story available, why it would make sense, that his daughter would live there (way to school, Suzanne needed free time because of cancer, something like that?). BM cared for the outcome, that the householder of that house would see him, BM, as a FRIEND and maybe as an ALLY. Otherwise the ally wouldn't have donated $100.000 to the reward, which he did, afaik.
Imo The bf’s Dad was not the donor of the 100k extra on top of the initial reward. That was also rumor IMO

Lol okay, so that means she lied to her boyfriend who immediately told LE that there was talk of divorce.
Well unless Suzanne herself was lying to her friends and Jeff then I think her girls both know that their parents had fights. Why would Suzanne text her friends about the sorrow she has over the girls being pulled in, being used by Barry and why would she say that one of them thought it was a good idea they divorce? Didn't the younger daughter also text her boyfriend something about her mom not responding to texts and she was worried. I need to review all that again, but I know there was a text as they drove home from camping to him and it was concern on her part for her mom and I am almost certain it was about her mom being upset or sad because of her dad. I mean now they both say zero concerning arguments?

Those girls were camping because the tension in that house had been high. That is my opinion, but COVID hit in March and by May I'm sure there was way too much alone "family time" for them and they got away for the week and I bet Suzanne encouraged it. She didn't want either girl to be around that tension weather it was verbal fights, not speaking at all (that can be worse) or whatever it was. They knew there was issues in that marriage.

I 100% believe Barry did this... but let's just suppose he didn't. HE is the reason this was brought to him. He and home he is the reason that LE was looking right at him. I know we can't know how grieving people should act, but it's as if every single interaction he had with LE was the exact opposite of what most do. He lied and he lied a lot.

Even now it's all about him. Poor Barry. No real concern for his missing wife. No plea to find her. Just a jab a LE for focusing on him and not anyone else. Okay so how about, I understand why they focused on me. I had nothing to do with it and I need them to look for her, to find her. Where is his desperation for them to search for her? I'd say if he is innocent and his reputation is now ruined, he had just as much blame as LE does. He hasn't done a single thing to clear any of it up, to search for his wife, to insist someone or anyone search, call in with tips, etc. He just wants to be the victim when the real victim is Suzanne. He is now still more worried about himself by suing and taking the focus again off finding her and instead of proving he's been wronged by LE and then proving why his reputation is ruined is all on him.. not LE.

Also from the AA,

page 6
Sergeant Hysjulien spoke with Macy on May 11, 2020 and Macy admitted that her parents argued a lot and that she feared they would separate or divorce. She said that they were "not doing well" and that it was for the best that they would separate. Macy reported that they (Barry and Suzanne) were both in an "unsafe place" emotionally.

Macy stated, "Him (Miles) and my dad are different people and they (Suzanne and Barry) argue and, I mean, they get in fights and...I don't know they both have - they both have just not felt safe at some point." Macy added that Suzanne and Barry "weren't getting along" and had discussed divorce.7

Footnote 7
In multiple interviews with the FBI in 2021, including one on 04/22/2021, Barry denied that he and Suzanne discussed divorce.

page 40
Per the Verizon warrant served on Macy's cell phone, the following message was sent from Macy to Miles Harvey on May 10, 2020 at 3:50 PM (over an hour before Martin Ritter reported her missing):

"I'm just so sad and Mal and I texted mom for Mother's Day and she still hasn't answered and I'm scared her and dad probably got in a big fight and I don't even know it just made me want to be gone even more because I don't want to be around them it hurts me and I know if Mal is working I might have to be home a lot more and it'll probably be the worst summer of my life."
Short memory.

Who was it then?
I am not sure it was in MSM so I will leave it at that.
But my understanding is that the BF’s family and the Morphews were only friendly with one another as you would casually be when picking up dropping off kids etc.
I believe they were more familiar with Suzanne. Just my impression. Imo.

It's such a big tell when the husband blames the wife for being being murdered.
It's really disgusting isn't it?

So she was having a hard time with her chemo because she had cancer for the second time and those drugs are no joke. Instead of being supportive of her, he gave her grief about medications she needed/wanted to make her feel better and then goes on TV to say she made bad choices because of the chemo/drugs. It is awful!

Why does what meds she took even need to be mentioned? Oh yes because BARRY had an issue with them. Not Suzanne or her doctors, but her husband, who didn't have cancer or have any idea what she was going through, didn't want her to have them so he guilted her while she was alive and then murdered her and now is shaming her about them after that while portraying himself to be the perfect husband. GAG

As I recall she spent most her time there (could have been overnight) the concern was Suzanne's
immunocompromised system from Chemo and covid going around.

I recall her boyfriend standing in the driveway on Mother's Day evening, he had gone to search. His dad was standing there with him, LE asked him if everything was alright in the household? He hesitated and his dad said something like "just tell the officer the truth" ..he then offered the relationship was strained. So why would he make that up? He wouldn't.

I just couldn't watch the GMA piece. I hope this lawsuit comes back to bite.
Exactly!!!

That young man was panicked and worried for this woman that was nowhere to be found. If we want to know what true genuine concern for a missing person is, look at his actions, his words, and his face during that body cam footage. He wasn't trying to bad mouth anyone, talk bad about Barry or anyone, but he knew he needed to tell the truth because that is what you do when you are desperate to find someone that is missing.

Now let's contrast that with ole Barry that was laying in his hotel room telling his neighbors he was at the job site when he found out his wife is missing. WHY do you lie about that? There is ZERO reason to say you are working when you are laying in your hotel room. Not only that he said he was at the site with workers present. Nobody was even there yet so he really lied and added in that workers present stuff.. on a Sunday.. Mother's Day of all days..

No workers were there
No workers were even in the same city yet
He wasn't there, he wasn't working
He was in his hotel room waiting for a call about his missing wife that he had murdered the previous day and disposed of.

Exactly @justtrish Grrr this has brought me out of retirement/lurking. I want Suzanne found and brought home so badly.
Barry's acting is not any better, I see, even with that hideous attorney coaching him.
This has been such a good last few weeks with Leticia and Lori's guilty verdicts. I pray it will continue with Suzanne's case.

In a strange way – I think today was a good day for this case

I just took a “walk” around the different sites and twitter etc and I saw no favorable reviews
of the performance today

So in yesterday’s parlance – the interview appears to have been an “epic fail”

The interview seemingly stirred up a hornet’s nest – a lot of very strongly worded opinions circulating
Most of the BM’s tried and true supporters/ posters are not out there –
So the spotlight is back on Suzanne's murder case
The attention and suspicion once again on the accused husband

And BM et al have given the prosecution more material

I’ll take that small victory for Suzanne today ALL IMO

Post of the Day Goes to.....
Fine, I'll say it. I find some level of irony that Barry is being sued by someone named Jeffrey.
And not because of SM's boyfriend (another ironic coincidence), but poor the guy Barry used in his ridiculous wall-ibi story.

@Ontario Mom for Barry's "WALL-IBI STORY."

A round of applause for Ontario Mom, pls.
(Note. I do not recall reading this phrase before, but could have missed it.
If so, will the phrase's originator step forward, so we can properly present the award to joint winners.)

Post of the Day Goes to.....

@Ontario Mom for Barry's "WALL-IBI STORY."

A round of applause for Ontario Mom, pls.
(Note. I do not recall reading this phrase before, but could have missed it.
If so, will the phrase's originator step forward, so we can properly present the award to joint winners.)
I think that was Megnut.

In a strange way – I think today was a good day for this case

I just took a “walk” around the different sites and twitter etc and I saw no favorable reviews
of the performance today

So in yesterday’s parlance – the interview appears to have been an “epic fail”

The interview seemingly stirred up a hornet’s nest – a lot of very strongly worded opinions circulating
Most of the BM’s tried and true supporters/ posters are not out there –
So the spotlight is back on Suzanne's murder case
The attention and suspicion once again on the accused husband

And BM et al have given the prosecution more material

I’ll take that small victory for Suzanne today ALL IMO
Oh what great a great point and observations. Thank you.

This GMA interview will be the one Barry will live to regret. He's dragged his two daughters into Suzanne's murder. One lied today and there's proof of it. They're innocent and they don't need to be emotionally supported by their murderer father. I truly believe this will move the case forward and he will be arrested soon.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member