Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #107

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is worrisome to me in that they were not contained to the grave, but scattered, possibly by wildlife who would, well, not to be gorey, but they’d make use of their findings and could inflict chew marks and such on bones which may make any delicate detection of tranquilizer dart punctures or other bone wounds from a murder difficult. MOO
I read somewhere that the town of Moffet had a flooding issue. Wonder if that had anything to do with uncovering the remains. Moo

Suzanne has been found, hallelujah!!!!!!!
I’m finding out this great news a little late today. I’ve been on a little break but have been checking Suzanne’s thread every so often hoping and praying the day would come that she was finally found. Checked in here when I got home a few minutes ago, saw @MassGuy’s post and almost couldn’t breathe for a few seconds then the waterworks started flowing and just wanted to post some initial thoughts and then go back and read everyone’s posts to get filled in on the details of her discovery.

It’s been over 3 long years we’ve all been waiting for this day to come and it’s finally here. It’s hard for me to put everything I’m feeling into words atm but just want to say I’m just so relieved to hear this news and so happy for her family in Indiana, Andy, Melinda, David, their baby Sister has been found and can be brought home to receive the proper burial she so deserves.

One last thing. I hope that, wherever he is, BM is shaking in his cowboy boots, and here’s to hoping he has some shiny new bracelets on his wrists sooner than later!

Now off to read….

#Suzannefound
#JUSTICEFORSUZANNE

IMHOO
IIRC, Suzanne's father was terminally ill when she went missing. Andy dropped everything and tried so hard and gave his all to find her before their father died. Suzanne's daughters were estranged from them as well. BM caused so much unnecessary suffering.

View attachment 449889

Here is a photo of BM’s PP garage. Motorcycle and a bike in the back, not sure if that is an e-bike. I cannot find the photo of the RR in the garage with the barrels. I thought there was an ATV in that one.

I thought there was an ATV too. Thank you so much for posting this VERY relevant picture.

<modsnip: off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is SD ?
BM's girlfriend not long after SM disappeared (at least that's what the two of them say about their timing). She was the one wearing the wig disguise while visiting the hotel (Antler's Hotel?) with BM on Valentine's Day 2021. And also the one arrested for trespassing when she scurried past all the "No Trespassing, Private Property" signs to retrieve a package of BM's that got delivered to the former Morphew home.

Suzanne has been found, hallelujah!!!!!!!
I’m finding out this great news a little late today. I’ve been on a little break but have been checking Suzanne’s thread every so often hoping and praying the day would come that she was finally found. Checked in here when I got home a few minutes ago, saw @MassGuy’s post and almost couldn’t breathe for a few seconds then the waterworks started flowing and just wanted to post some initial thoughts and then go back and read everyone’s posts to get filled in on the details of her discovery.

It’s been over 3 long years we’ve all been waiting for this day to come and it’s finally here. It’s hard for me to put everything I’m feeling into words atm but just want to say I’m just so relieved to hear this news and so happy for her family in Indiana, Andy, Melinda, David, their baby Sister has been found and can be brought home to receive the proper burial she so deserves.

One last thing. I hope that, wherever he is, BM is shaking in his cowboy boots, and here’s to hoping he has some shiny new bracelets on his wrists sooner than later!

Now off to read….

#Suzannefound
#JUSTICEFORSUZANNE

IMHOO
Unbelievable, I’m just coming from update on Crystal Rogers- Miracles do exist!

Instead of being relieved she was found, it would have been better if he had said: "What?! How'd she get there?! Who did this?! I'm coming after who did this! You better hide."

The remains of Suzanne Morphew, were found during an unrelated search Sept. 22 in Saguache County, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) announced Wednesday afternoon.

Someone asked if there's a thread for Edna and there is:

Post #4 is interesting but is it related to the search on Sept. 22? Article July 28, 2023.

CBI trying to identify human remains found in Saguache County

Updated: 5:37 PM MDT July 28, 2023
They actually found another body a few months ago while looking for her as well.

I remember seeing it in the news - they were releasing pictures of clothing in hopes of identifying him. Not sure if they ever did.

Hope they find her next.

That being said - I hope Barry shat himself with every Edna update that was making the news.

Who is SD ?

Are we supposed to say? She's in MSM (Barry's girlfriend, whose house he moved into very soon after the murder). She's not a suspect. So I think I'm supposed to use her initials.

OTOH, I think she's in many, many MSM articles as Barry's girlfriend, who lived in downtown Salida. And I do believe he moved into her house. Also, on early threads, when her name was in the news, there were tons of discussions here. Let me see if I can find a MSM article that mentions her. Be right back.

Here we go:

They actually found another body a few months ago while looking for her as well.

I remember seeing it in the news - they were releasing pictures of clothing in hopes of identifying him. Not sure if they ever did.

Hope they find her next.

That being said - I hope Barry shat himself with every Edna update that was making the news.
I bet he did.

A lot of us are feeling the same. Tears of happiness that Suzanne has been found and is no longer maligned as a woman who just ran off (!)

And the denial that her "husband" and (apparently) her daughters had about her death is no more. She's no longer with us. She is not in Ecuador. She didn't run off with a lover.

She was killed on Mother's Day.

And someone then transported and buried her 44 miles from her home. So it was not a long conspiracy.

The next part of this (Justice) is likely going to infuriate me at times, but it is, at last, underway.
While it makes me sick to see that denial, I feel little but sympathy for the daughters as I am certain that BM has messed with their heads to serve himself their entire lives and especially so when SM was no longer there to provide any alternate perspective.

I pray they eventually clear the nonsense out AND reestablish bonds with SM's side of the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member