Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's puzzling me is how he got her so far away

Had to be a different vehicle and not the quad IMO.

was she sedated? Hence no cadaver.

Or maybe we'll soon learn who is the real killer
Had he any site work close to the road he possibly took ?

Remember one neighbour said something about a vehicle being started up late at night?
I'm trying to recall if it was moved or not?

It gets dark early beside the mountains.

I wonder now if Barry didn't take Suzanne's body on that hike to Moffatt between 5:30 and 10:30. Get home, burn her diary, sleep for 4 hours....

Jmo
That what I was wondering. Otherwise he would need to bury her in the dark or use his car headlights, which may have caught someone’s attention.

I thought the distance between salida and where suzanne was found was only approximately 45 minutes.

OK but quite far for a disposal site in the scheme of things. Especially since so much discussion to date was postulated on him staying in his immediate neighbourhood - e.g. in the wilderness/slopes somewhere behind his property

I’ve always thought it would be prosecuted in the jurisdiction where the offense occurred, but not sure now.

In Gannon’s case, his murderer was already charged and jailed in El Paso County about 3 weeks prior to his body being found. JMO
They can prosecute in any jurisdiction that the crime occurred. In this case it started in one and ended in another so either could prosecute.

IIRC he has to be around ay 9ish? to move the truck

I think he actually went after he moved the truck, and before he leaves (just before 3am)
This time frame is consistent with cadaverine.

He was in contact with a body close to 12 hours post-death for there to be hits.

Either he used his equipment or he transfered cadaverine. Maybe he brought the cooler home and set it down, while he gathered the rest of his dumpster packages.

Jmo

just a thought apropos nothing.
remembering Bm dodgy internet connections and Suzanne frequently inferred he was unfaithful, almost a chronic..

And the alleged sex offender's prints being in her car.
Is it possible that BM used her car to pick up sex workers over the years?

'Burial"
EFC: Sadly also animals move items. Shallow often implies "covered". I am certain it's been an emotional day for all those that loved her.
@TGK

From stmts (not this case) by FBI & other LE, i've seen these terms:

- surface burial or grave,
meaning body was left on ground, w materials such as tree limbs, leaves, blankets, and/or tarps, etc., placed over the body.

- shallow burial or grave,
meaning body was buried in less than std. depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay