Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12th-Judicial District, DA Anne Kelly.
Anne Kelly is a badass. I know her personally from my domestic violence work. She was previously a senior prosecutor in Boulder County with a solid record. I am a hardcore Dem and she's an R and I donated to her reelection campaign. Yes, in these divided times. She has excellent domestic violence experience and is just as intelligent, logical, and grounded as can be. And she has a passion for victims.
@Lore Listener Good to read positive comments about this prosecutor from someone who knows her from DV work. TYVM for sharing.

Some hard data from office website, on the tab for
"Data Dashboard. System Level Metrics and Indicators"
"Each one of these sections summarizes data about different parts of the prosecution process."
Includes, among other categories: Felony Referrals, Charging & Filing, Sentencing. Staffing and Caseloads.

If her office ends up prosecuting, I imagine "Staffing & Caseload" data may change. imo

Hi @NoSI Can you believe it?
You did such great work for us going the hearings.

I hope you will be reporting back to us from Barry’s trial!!
Hi @steeltowngirl! I am still in disbelief... What is the chance of this? Unrelated search in such a vast area? Blows my mind! But so thankful! I hope someone is being watched very closely...

Oh, you know i will. I will be there as much as i can. I may be able to drive up to Salida this weekend... Can't promise yet, but working on it.

Actually I think it was more subversive than this. She may have had a black eye (he says he was blocking her and it was accidental), he may have choked her (you know, to calm her.... as one does) but I think the bulk of his DV was the kind that doesn't leave marks and can take decades to identify. Is one thing if Suzanne adored Barry (at a point), for seeing her through her first round of cancer and for giving her her miracle babies; it's another thing entirely if he told her she was indebted to him....using what she valued against her.

By 2020, Suzanne knew that, whatever she did, therb'd be consequences, and not good ones from Barry -- because he was predictably unpredictable. There'd be a price to pay, just what would it be? Cut her off financially. Cut off her health coverage. Hurt himself. Use the girls.

IMO those were her biggest fears -- until something broke that last week. She must have realized then there may be no limit to what he might do.

JMO
I'm still catching up with this case, but he definitely used his daughters, religion, and her health against her. He also manipulated the financial situation. He borrowed from her, yet made her feel like "she was indebted to him". I have lots of questions regarding their finances. Was she aware of her own financial situation, or was he concerned she would find out something if she filed for separation/divorce? And, how much did she inherit from the two individuals that left money to her? He was all about the money and his appearance IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966