Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this video, a reporter knocked on the door of a central IN home owned by BM and no one answered.

Remains found of Colorado woman Suzanne Morphew, who went missing on Mother’s Day 2020​

In this video, a reporter knocked on the door of a central IN home owned by BM and no one answered.

I think a lot of us overestimated Barry's expertise as a commercial landscaper.

My friend has a business that does commercial landscaping---he can dig very deep holes and place very large trees in the ground, and move heavy boulders around, and plant mature shrubs.

I assumed Barry was going to bury her deep, and plant a large bush or tree above her, or place a large boulder on top.

So a shallow grave which allowed her bones to be revealed and identified seems surprising, given his potential skills.
Your post got me pondering.
A husband that doesn't want his murdered wife's body to be found, will not care that he must wait 7 years to declare her dead, imo. However, another murderous husband, may not want to wait 7 years, and may want the body found sooner rather than later, imo. So if the body must be found, where do you take it.
I wonder if this burial site is on popular hunting grounds? Not too unheard of to read about hunters finding a body/grave during haunting season.
Seems like this shallow grave is the opposite of what I thought a person with landscape skills and equipment would consider. It will make an interesting defense point .

Some key truck times for ref (telematics data)
- 18.56 - Beginning of misc truck driveway activity over next 3 hours
- 21.52 - end of truck activity
- 3.25am. Truck activated
- 3.49am - Truck leaves PP
- 8.10am - Arrives RTD bus stop
I would say the big time gap was between 10pm and 3am - that is 5 hours when he has no known activity

They can prosecute in any jurisdiction that the crime occurred. In this case it started in one and ended in another so either could prosecute.
Thank you for this! I was just chatting with a local Colorado politics friend last night and we couldn't figure out the jurisdictional stuff. Very curious to see where this ends up getting prosecuted.

Advantage of 12th Judicial District is Anne Kelly; she's amazing. Disadvantage is that the district only has 4 attorneys for the entire district (4 counties including Saguache.) She has grants to get assistance, though.

The advantage of 11th District (Chaffee County) is that due to Stanley's legal woes, they would likely bring in a Special Prosecutor, which could be HUGE if they get someone good.

When he left the job on Mother's Day to go back home, he first dropped off tools, including a shovel, for his crew. Getting rid of evidence he used to bury his wife?

I am aware most here already have absorbed this info about a shovel, but I also am assuming I'm not the only person who needs a refresher on details, timing, etc.

BBM From the article you posted: "Investigators also uncovered DNA on the glovebox of Suzanne's Range Rover, which traced back to an unknown male connected to three sexual assaults."

I hope the above can finally be put to rest, should that DNA be on her remains BM has been thrown a lifeline. All JMO

I did a little google map driving along 285 and it was a little chilling seeing a truck hauling a bobcat behind the google map car. I know it's not BM but still weird to see that when I was trying to figure out where he left her body.
What was the date? I strongly doubt it's BM too, investigators have surely scoured the digital data. But you know what makes it even more chilling? That Google image of Heuermann in Midtown. The surveillance state is always watching. It's just mindblowing what you can find these days.

I did a little google map driving along 285 and it was a little chilling seeing a truck hauling a bobcat behind the google map car. I know it's not BM but still weird to see that when I was trying to figure out where he left her body.
Well done you1.
Did you spot any shortcuts or mountain roads en route? Would they be mapped? Rough terrain, I mean?

#BREAKING

Snagglepuss, the mountain lion accused of murder by Barry Morphew, has released a statement in which he says that he intends to file a $15 million defamation suit against Morphew, who he claims falsely accused him of the murder of Morphew’s wife, Suzanne.
Iris is marching with a huge banner in washington demanding they are all made immediately extinct.
The banner is bigger than her and she's hopping along in a kind of a skip and perspiring profusely and her lipstick is gone sideways..
Big if true.

Last edited:
The attorney is correct in that BM is "as innocent as he was from day 1" which is and always was not innocent at all.
@Elliot_Alderson Totally agree - what a choice of words - I am surprised she did not put a wink wink emoji after writing that and then maybe a lauging one!

The entire statement was very poorly put together and the content lacking as well. It should have been damage control. Instead I think it did real damage. No compassion for the victim, no thanks to the LE that found her etc, no omg how can they help find the "killer" ( now that they know she is not alive -eye roll). Just a cold soulless post and then IE starts to hammer her own agenda and bashing LE for most of the statement , which true to IE was totally not the right timing and inappropriate IMO. Short and sweet would have done the task until she could regroup from obviosly being bushwhacked and flabbergasted by the news. Her entire post screams knee jerk reaction. She should know better but well clerarly not. She needed to have someone like her old partner Drew advise her on this one.

I will be interested to see if she stays his lawyer for any new arrest/trial situation. Barry gets the news and does not call her immediaely, she puts out this cold drivel from the family - something is off with those two - maybe no more smoochie smoochie in the parking lot. Probably no more moola $$$$ to pay the freight - and watching that civil suit crumble is probably taking a huge toll on her.

The last line about affordling the family privacy- good luck with that one. Watching the internet blow up with this news, to see people coming out of the woodwork posting on all networks to rally around Suzanne warms my heart. I am sure it stuck a dagger in ole IE. And BM. No chance for his "supporters" to get their talking points.
ALL MY OPINION

link and her statement which I am sure has been posted many mnay times already:

1695910912107.png

What was the date? I strongly doubt it's BM too, investigators have surely scoured the digital data. But you know what makes it even more chilling? That Google image of Heuermann in Midtown. The surveillance state is always watching. It's just mindblowing what you can find these days.
November 2022

Some key truck times for ref (telematics data)
- 18.56 - Beginning of misc truck driveway activity over next 3 hours
- 21.52 - end of truck activity
- 3.25am. Truck activated
- 3.49am - Truck leaves PP
- 8.10am - Arrives RTD bus stop
I would say the big time gap was between 10pm and 3am - that is 5 hours when he has no known activity
How many vehicles did he have at his disposal exactly during those hours?

Thank you for this! I was just chatting with a local Colorado politics friend last night and we couldn't figure out the jurisdictional stuff. Very curious to see where this ends up getting prosecuted.

Advantage of 12th Judicial District is Anne Kelly; she's amazing. Disadvantage is that the district only has 4 attorneys for the entire district (4 counties including Saguache.) She has grants to get assistance, though.

The advantage of 11th District (Chaffee County) is that due to Stanley's legal woes, they would likely bring in a Special Prosecutor, which could be HUGE if they get someone good.
Agree - I think its safe to say that LS won't be the lead prosecutor/head of the case given her legal woes. I don't think its a problem for her though since she has already announced she is leaving at the end of her term. IMO she cannot wait to get out of there. Totally works for everybody
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members