Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This evening I watched a YouTube video uploaded by a retired Law Enforcement Officer. He stated that he believed that the location of Suzanne's remains was provided to LE by a confidential informant. It makes a lot of sense.
Makes a lot of sense. Wondering what else the (possible) confidential informant might know. JMO.

Reporter Spencer Wilson --CBS/Denver, reported last night that he confirmed SM's dental records were used for positive identification. I've since read today other networks are citing dental records and SM's cancer port.
Ah thanks. They found Suzanne’s port. I wonder if someone on site had a Eureka moment at that.

I wonder if he had a burner phone?
I don't recall which page, but there is some information about Barry and a second phone shortly before Suzanne disappeared. That was around the same time that he contacted facebook about how to reset password if the phone was lost. On May 8 and for a couple of days, Suzanne's facebook was making friend requests to people she hadn't spoke to in decades. Barry was trying to figure out whether Suzanne was having and affair, and he was desperate to know who it was.

And why were they looking for a woman last seen on foot 30 miles away in an empty field?

I posted this earlier, but I'll post this again for anybody who might not have seen it. It's interesting info, if so.

I watched a retired law enforcement officer's YouTube video earlier this evening. He's reported on SM's case since she first was reported missing. He is of the opinion that LE was given the location of Suzanne's remains by a confidential informant.

We can only pray that this is true.

Those are really good questions. It looks to me like the telemetry on the 2006-7 Range Rovers can be disabled. One can simply remove the battery (not sure if it's so simple on Barry's big new truck). However, I find it hard to believe that Barry could learn how to do that without...google searches.
He disconnected the battery on his truck that night.

Might be the second time he did that to a vehicle.

Not a commom thing to do.

So that would mean that he knew how to disable that system on his truck and then reinstate it? To me, that would imply planning, prior research, not a crime of passion after a fight. Who disables tracking on their vehicles unless they’re doing something like this? How was that alone not enough to nail him while they had him in jail? Just wondering why the case was dismissed.
MOO incompetent prosecution, super aggressive defense.

No doubt. BM will never allow Suzanne's remains to be placed beside her mothers. BM doesn't care about her Father's dying wishes. It's such a sad shame. Perhaps someday, after Barry is convicted of her murder, their daughters will move their mom's remains beside their grandmothers.
No, BM does not care about Suzanne's dying wishes or any wishes she ever had for that matter.

It might take some time, a long time even before Suzanne is released to her family to be put to rest. Depending on how things move from hereon, the investigation that pretty much starts again from now, the testing of her remains, putting the puzzle pieces together to make an arrest etc.

I know it's sad and traumatic for the family and friends who truly loved Suzanne, but I feel they should not release her until they make that arrest & get that conviction.

And I hope he NEVER EVER gets the chance to decide where Suzanne is laid to rest, my hope is he will be convicted and have absolutely no say in that decision.

IMO

I posted this earlier, but I'll post this again for anybody who might not have seen it. It's interesting info, if so.

I watched a retired law enforcement officer's YouTube video earlier this evening. He's reported on SM's case since she first was reported missing. He is of the opinion that LE was given the location of Suzanne's remains by a confidential informant.

Why would he think that? Inside info?

Also the bedsheets from the daughters bed. That is bothering me. Did he tranquilize her and lay her in that bad? Was he trying to figure out what to do. When he came home was there some files out? I recall she was still doing book work for him for his business. Did she see something off with the books? Did he burn those files with her journal? Did he realize she knew too much, she was leaving him and she was not going to do that. He then drove her in the sheets to the dump sight and did he wash them when he got home just in case?
Wow, I hadn't thought of that. I'd wondered how the tranquilizer cap found its way into their dryer. This theory answers that question.

Why would he think that? Inside info?
It may be. He didn't outright say that he'd talked to any friends/acquaintances handling this case in CO. He said that whenever his office handled such matters, they'd make certain to give a story such as this one; They were looking for another person and stumbled upon another missing person's remains. He said that information given to them by a Confidential Informant was handled in this manner so as not to tip off the suspected murderer.

Can you share the link?

Still thinking that he had help that night. He might of had time - but he was a mess. Whoever buried her did it in haste. Shallow grave. Not far off the main roads. Not far from Maysville. My gut has continually told me from Day 1 - that he had help that night !!!

It doesn't seem to be his personality, he is pretty paranoid, but is possible.

My fear is that it is really up to BM himself. And I worry that his urge for total domination overrides any grace, and he will bury her close by and make a circus out of his visits, one daughter in each hand, every mothers day.
I'm sure it isn't up to the girls legally where she is buried, I mean that Barry needs them so much for his pious fatherly image that he will do what they want, & vice versa for that matter.

That's revolting, your image of them doing a drama act each year if the grave is nearby. I hope she wanted to be buried in Indiana, but I really don't think she would choose to be buried away from hef (supposed) loving family in CO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member