Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #110

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Barry did not have time to fill darts after his arrival to PP that afternoon. He did it earlier.

I think he didn't like what he saw while watching his trail cam at the beach site. I think that lines up timewise with her sunbathing.... something made him angry.... and we can assume he had cams fixed on the hot tub...

I think Barry removed ALL of his trail cams because they were all synchronized into one account. He did NOT want anyone to see Suzanne sunbathing (his trigger) (and he had no idea that Suzanne would publish her own evidence, sending the selfie to JL, which eventually made its way to LE.) (That photo, the same trigger. Drunk eyes. Barry hated that photo, hated what was on the trail cams -- for the obvious reasons.) He would've been smarter to leave his more remote cams up. But it was probably easier to delete the whole account.

Additionally if Barry was going to fire a dart outside, he'd know his prey would be unpredictable for the first couple minutes. He would know he wouldn't want a record of that.

(The elk rack -- unrelated to Suzanne. Though he probably witnessed with morbid fascination how quickly the local fauna decimated the carcass. I think Barry wanted to kill a mountain lion. For his mantel. I think he was purposefully luring it to the house so he could claim self defense, and the luring was his dirty little secret and explains why mountain lion was front and center in his mind, easy scapegoat.)

(He probably did track an elk up that one mountain pass. Just not that day, not that hour. And then killed it. Because he could.)

We're talking a staggering amount of steps prior to 2pm that day. A mountain of premeditation.

JMO

Last edited:
But how was there ever an "Arizona suspect"? There were no suspects or POI's in this case, until Barry Morphew was arrested. The partial match from the Glove Box was to a rape kit in AZ, and two elsewhere. AFAIK, no actual person has been matched to the "sex offender" via the partial match.

I am reluctant to listen to reporters and people not involved in the case repeat their limited understanding about what the record actually shows. The Glove Box DNA is NOT of a sex offender, so even if that person had been located in AZ or elsewhere, they are only a partial match to the person who touched the Glove Box. They didn't do it. Didn't need to be cleared (but since that person is not actual a felon in the CODIS data base, they couldn't be a suspect?) That's what I derived from the evidence.

There was, at the time, an "Arizona suspect," but it wasn't the rape kit partial match. It was someone else and it was based entirely on rumor, IMO.

Here are my comments on the middle part of that video:

The commentator treats all the "foreign" DNA (whose word is that, I wonder? It's certainly not a technical term and has some strong connotations) as if it came from one stranger male. It didn't. At least, there's no actual evidence in the court documents to indicate that. How would the reporter know that? "Male DNA" could be 1 male or several (it could even be mixed, as sometimes happens). The only people excluded from being the source (according to this reporter) are Barry and the investigators (which sounds right - that is how it proceeds). But the reporter has no way of knowing whether the other samples all came from one person or from four (or more). Cahill "comes to believe" that there are multiple males who committed the crime. Why? What's his evidence? If in fact he ends up deciding four different men touched Suzanne's Ranger Rover - how is the Ranger Rover involved in this crime? How does he make the leap that all four men were there at the same time and the DNA is recent? Cahill doesn't sound very knowledgeable about forensic DNA analysis.

Then the reporter goes back to speaking as if there's just one male (the Glovebox match).

I'm done with this Court TV reporting and won't be watching the rest (THANK you so much for directing me to the right place - how you remembered that actual timestamp, I have no idea, but wow).

Whole thing is silly and I hope Cahill takes some classes in DNA forensics (along with the Court TV reporters).

IMO.

That is the issue. Prosecution should have turned over the DNA testing results, how they followed through and how they determined those partial matches were connected to people who could not be involved or be honest about any unknown partial matches. I don’t understand why it was obscured to begin with unless there was concern that they wouldn’t get past probable cause. It seems like if prosecution would have been forthright it would have been addressed during the preliminary and we wouldn’t be here 3 years later talking about DNA. Maybe that is a naive view but sure seems straightforward to me.

From the quoted link:

Earlier Tuesday, Barry Morphew's attorneys called Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Agent Joseph Cahill as a witness to question him about a DNA sample taken from the glove box of Suzanne Morphew's vehicle after she went missing.

The sample resulted in three unknown matches in the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS), a national DNA database used by law enforcement. The matches were connected to sexual assault cases in Arizona and Chicago, according to testimony.

According to the defense, Cahill was listed as the CBI contact in letters sent to law enforcement agencies in Tempe, Ariz., Phoenix and Chicago, notifying them of DNA matches between a swabbed sample taken from the glove box of Suzanne Morphew’s vehicle and unsolved sexual assault cases in those cities.

Barry Morphew’s DNA was excluded from the glove box sample, according to defense attorneys.

Cahill testified that he was not aware of those letters at the time they were sent, between October and April. He testified that he became aware of them when the district attorney’s office gave the letters to him later on.

Cahill testified that he didn’t follow up on those matches. In the Chicago case, a detective in that city told Cahill that he would follow up on the match, Cahill testified, and then said he did not check whether the detective did so.

Under cross-examination from the prosecution, Cahill testified that a DNA match from CODIS should be treated as an investigative lead that law enforcement should follow up on.

bolded and underlined by me

Many thanks to @10ofRods for continuing to try to educate us all on how the science of DNA works.

Iris doesn’t want to be educated on DNA because her MO is spin and shriek misinformation until someone believes it.

Unfortunately for the previous prosecution of SUZANNE’s murder, committed by her husband IMO, a judge allowed himself to be blinded by the spinning and shrieking of Iris.

Shame on him.

Nothing about the DNA was “obscured” by the prosecution as alleged in the post above.

Iris just chooses not to comprehend what she is being told, as that isn’t at all helpful to her defense of BM.

She then decides that “partial matches“ are “matches,” or Cahill misrepresents them as such, and away we go.

Shriek and spin. Shriek and spin.

If I understand correctly, the DNA found in the glovebox is not, and never will be, a “match” to the rape cases in those other states. That rapist was not anywhere near SUZANNE’s car.

Part of problem is the verbiage used to describe the DNA found, and what the testing showed regarding that DNA.

And part of the problem is Iris and how she has chosen to defend murderous husbands—with obfuscation and and obscuring the truth of what she reads.

Or is she actually not able to comprehend what she reads? Hence the shrieking and spinning? IMO, maybe.

Cahill, not being a DNA expert, was absolutely NOT the person who should have been answering DNA questions. And he should NOT have been allowed to do so after it was discovered he and defense lawyer Iris had a conversation the night prior.

Let’s put that little gem in the same box of questionable antics as BM’s girlfriend SD hiring a lawyer with a tie to Judge Murphy and forcing him to recuse himself from overseeing SUZANNE’s murder case.

Wow, wasn’t that a coincidence. Not, IMO.

MOO. IMO. Thanks for letting me vent a bit.

bolded and underlined by me

Many thanks to @10ofRods for continuing to try to educate us all on how the science of DNA works.

Iris doesn’t want to be educated on DNA because her MO is spin and shriek misinformation until someone believes it.

Unfortunately for the previous prosecution of SUZANNE’s murder, committed by her husband IMO, a judge allowed himself to be blinded by the spinning and shrieking of Iris.

Shame on him.

Nothing about the DNA was “obscured” by the prosecution as alleged in the post above.

Iris just chooses not to comprehend what she is being told, as that isn’t at all helpful to her defense of BM.

She then decides that “partial matches“ are “matches,” or Cahill misrepresents them as such, and away we go.

Shriek and spin. Shriek and spin.

If I understand correctly, the DNA found in the glovebox is not, and never will be, a “match” to the rape cases in those other states. That rapist was not anywhere near SUZANNE’s car.

Part of problem is the verbiage used to describe the DNA found, and what the testing showed regarding that DNA.

And part of the problem is Iris and how she has chosen to defend murderous husbands—with obfuscation and and obscuring the truth of what she reads.

Or is she actually not able to comprehend what she reads? Hence the shrieking and spinning? IMO, maybe.

Cahill, not being a DNA expert, was absolutely NOT the person who should have been answering DNA questions. And he should NOT have been allowed to do so after it was discovered he and defense lawyer Iris had a conversation the night prior.

Let’s put that little gem in the same box of questionable antics as BM’s girlfriend SD hiring a lawyer with a tie to Judge Murphy and forcing him to recuse himself from overseeing SUZANNE’s murder case.

Wow, wasn’t that a coincidence. Not, IMO.

MOO. IMO. Thanks for letting me vent a bit.
Loving the “shriek and spin”. Sums it up perfectly.

I wonder if Court TV realizes how many cases they may be messing with by promoting this fake DNA claim. Makes me lose all interest in television crime shows. Bring on the DNA experts! And Court TV SHOULD BE above reproach. Sad.

I am confused about this post. The judge ruled and issued sanctions. Of course they will report that because those are the facts.

jmo

ETA: Or are you talking about a guest's remarks?

Last edited:
So today I've read several posts on FB about weather there really was abuse or not. I firmly believe there was and I think Suzanne told it in her own way. It's frustrating to see the argument that she was having this affair so he couldn't be that abusive. I think it's likely many of those thinking that have never had a relationship with a parent, sibling, significant other, or friend that is toxic and abusive in the way that Barry was.

I've been thinking about that broken door frame. Sure door frames can get broke in non violent ways I'm sure. But, it's a piece of this puzzle. Surely if it was busted for a while, someone would have seen it and can verify that. Sheila when she visited or the daughters bf, someone. I think if Barry did it before the dreadful day in question, then Suzanne would have told Sheila because she seemed to share all the other details so why not that one?

So we can't proove it, but we can add it to the puzzle pieces. We have to dismiss that as nothing if we believe Barry didn't do it.

Then we have all the other pieces that we have to dismiss for an innocent reason also. There is just too many of those pieces we have to dismiss.

At what point is it that people realize the puzzle can't be put together without Barry? The picture may not be fully clear yet because someone covered their tracks, but what is clear is that we can't put this puzzle together without Barry.

I am confused about this post. The judge ruled and issued sanctions. Of course they will report that because those are the facts.

jmo

I don't think that's the fact that is being misrepresented. I assume you listened to the Court TV documentary or looked at Lauren Scharf's tweets. The reporters are confused and befuddled on the topic of DNA, which is the intent of the Defense.

I think reporters should report facts and only facts. There was NEVER a POI in Arizona or in Chicago. The evidentiary documents are dense and the reporters did not read them. The same PARTIAL DNA from the glove compartment linked to the rape kits from TWO places (with a total of THREE crimes, IIRC). That's not what these reporters are saying.

No one here is arguing about whether Court TV properly reported the sanctions, we all know that happened long ago and it's a fact.

It's the misrepresentation of the DNA science that is troubling. And it's over and over, and now has its own legs, as witnessed here (which is actually one of the few places where an actual discussion goes on) and all over the internet.

THAT is why we are dissecting Court TV (and why I will not watch any more of it).

What do you say to misreporting MANY facts while correctly reporting one fact? Is that okay? I don't think it's okay. Even a broken clock is right once a day (no reporter on a legal beat is going to miss a ruling - but that's not what the above post was referring to, IMO).

The judge did NOT rule on the DNA claim ( at all ) and therefore @Love Never Fails is right to mention the DNA claims being misrepresented - she did not say that the judge's ruling was misrepresented.

Something else that is bothering me is the night before. Friday night he wanted her to go to that job site. It's the same one that was in question with the neighbor hearing noise and then LE spending all that time digging right? She went but met him there correct? I might be remembering wrong, but I thought that was the story. She went and met him in her car. They then went to the pizza place to pick up food and Suzanne sent that photo to her daughters. Seems odd to me on the surface.. but what if she was documenting that HE was with her. Did she have a bad feeling about something and she sent that photo so they would know their dad was with her at that time if something happened to her?

[snipped by me]

I agree with your post but have a question on the above. Maybe I am not understanding it correctly but aren't the Brady/Giglio violations precisely why sanctions were leveled, ripping away the state's experts, causing them to withdraw?

jmo

I don't think that's the fact that is being misrepresented. I assume you listened to the Court TV documentary or looked at Lauren Scharf's tweets. The reporters are confused and befuddled on the topic of DNA, which is the intent of the Defense.

I think reporters should report facts and only facts. There was NEVER a POI in Arizona or in Chicago. The evidentiary documents are dense and the reporters did not read them. The same PARTIAL DNA from the glove compartment linked to the rape kits from TWO places (with a total of THREE crimes, IIRC). That's not what these reporters are saying.

No one here is arguing about whether Court TV properly reported the sanctions, we all know that happened long ago and it's a fact.

It's the misrepresentation of the DNA science that is troubling. And it's over and over, and now has its own legs, as witnessed here (which is actually one of the few places where an actual discussion goes on) and all over the internet.

THAT is why we are dissecting Court TV (and why I will not watch any more of it).

What do you say to misreporting MANY facts while correctly reporting one fact? Is that okay? I don't think it's okay. Even a broken clock is right once a day (no reporter on a legal beat is going to miss a ruling - but that's not what the above post was referring to, IMO).

The judge did NOT rule on the DNA claim ( at all ) and therefore @Love Never Fails is right to mention the DNA claims being misrepresented - she did not say that the judge's ruling was misrepresented.

No I have not (or if I have, for example if she was one of the guests in the link I posted earlier, I was and am unaware of her name), so maybe that is where my confusion lies. My link had Joseph Scott Morgan as a guest. To me he is credible and knows more about DNA than any of us imo.

I think he should have been convicted. I am (personally) repulsed by IE's actions, but none of that matters. The chips fell where they did as I understand it, so my only point is that any new prosecution cannot ignore those Brady/Giglio violations. We can be as righteous as we want but at the end of the day it serves no purpose. It doesn't make the problem that we've been told we have to clean up and deal with, miraculously disappear and go away.

jmo

Last edited:
Something else that is bothering me is the night before. Friday night he wanted her to go to that job site. It's the same one that was in question with the neighbor hearing noise and then LE spending all that time digging right? She went but met him there correct? I might be remembering wrong, but I thought that was the story. She went and met him in her car. They then went to the pizza place to pick up food and Suzanne sent that photo to her daughters. Seems odd to me on the surface.. but what if she was documenting that HE was with her. Did she have a bad feeling about something and she sent that photo so they would know their dad was with her at that time if something happened to her?
IIRC Friday he was working, went to the spa store.

Then he met Suzanne in town (Salida) and got pizza (with photo confirmation -- and likely a message to the daughters -- things are fine here. Fine enough.)

I don't for a second think Suzanne got in Barry's truck or could stomach food in the same. If there was any pizza eating it was in Suzanne's car. Then I think they drove, separately or together, to the longsomething development. I think Barry was still laying it on thick. I don't think he was plotting her demise. Yet. And in fact, I think he was playing nice because he needed her signature. This all lured Suzanne into a false sense of security...

But something triggered him. Something bugged him badly enough to slink all over behind their house that Friday night, when he helped himself into Suzanne's facebook in search of Suzanne's person of interest. But alas, Barry doesn't know how to operate facebook. Managed to send out friend requests -- and only to males, no less.

To date, Barry had a working relationship with Suzanne. He could still control and manipulate her but she was becoming a new woman, actually coming into her own for the first time. And Barry hated it. Her job was to stay at home and serve him, cook right, clean right, never say no...

But she was ballsy.

I think Barry thought Suzanne had some faerie bf online. No threat. Just girly stuff -- you know, whatever girls do online. Dismissive. Not unlike what he said to Grusing about Suzanne and her bff and how women share their womeny stuff. He doesn't care so long as Suzanne is able to serve up her wifely duties. 1950 called and wants its apron back.

Enter his new mini cam.

Mini mini.

Suzanne was right, he was filming her. In the garage, by the hot tub and very likely in their home. Maybe one trained on the front door and one trained on the primary bedroom door. Barry, the keeper of the gate. Needing to know who this way enters.

IMO this is what prompted the facebook deepdive. Suzanne was talking to someone.

And he was hellbent on discovery. Likely had unpleasant plans for that man's testes.

Things went really dark for Barry on Saturday morning. From the beach site he saw something he didn't like... later when he was getting his blade replaced, I think he saw or heard something 50 shades greyer and that's what precipated the hailstorm of unaswered calls and texts, prompted the fast trip home, flying out of his truck and tearing into PP, initially thwarted by Suzanne herself IMO -- I think Barry fired the first shot, which missed his mark, and the look in her eyes would've shown an assumption it was an accident until the look in his eyes assured her it was not.

I'd like to look over PP with a microscope. I want to see where a misfire might land.

I think she locked doors as fast as she could, buying herself time, then barricading herself into the primary bedroom to get access to her phone. Too late. Barry was already ramrodding his shoulder into her safe place.

The second dart was delivered manually IMO and he had to hold her in place while it shut her down.

It's monstrous.

JMO

Last edited:
IIRC Friday he was working, went to the spa store.

Then he met Suzanne in town (Salida) and got pizza (with photo confirmation -- and likely a message to the daughters -- things are fine here. Fine enough.)

I don't for a second think Suzanne got in Barry's truck or could stomach food in the same. If there was any pizza eating it was in Suzanne's car. Then I think they drove, separately or together, to the longsomething development. I think Barry was still laying it on thick. I don't think he was plotting her demise. Yet. And in fact, I think he was playing nice because he needed her signature. This all lured Suzanne into a false sense of security...

But something triggered him. Something bugged him badly enough to slink all over behind their house that Friday night, when he helped himself into Suzanne's facebook in search of Suzanne's person of interest. But alas, Barry doesn't know how to operate facebook. Managed to send out friend requests -- and only to males, no less.

To date, Barry had a working relationship with Suzanne. He could still control and manipulate her but she was becoming a new woman, actually coming into her own for the first time. And Barry hated it. Her job was to stay at home and serve him, cook right, clean right, never say no...

But she was ballsy.

I think Barry thought Suzanne had some faerie bf online. No threat. Just girly stuff -- you know, whatever girls do online. Dismissive. Not unlike what he said to Grusing about Suzanne and her bff and how women share their womeny stuff. He doesn't care so long as Suzanne is able to serve up her wifely duties. 1950 called and wants its apron back.

Enter his new mini cam.

Mini mini.

Suzanne was right, he was filming her. In the garage, by the hot tub and very likely in their home. Maybe one trained on the front door and one trained on the primary bedroom door. Barry, the keeper of the gate. Needing to know who this way enters.

IMO this is what prompted the facebook deepdive. Suzanne was talking to someone.

And he was hellbent on discovery. Likely had unpleasant plans for that man's testes.

Things went really dark for Barry on Saturday morning. From the beach site he saw something he didn't like... later when he was getting his blade replaced, I think he saw or heard something 50 shades greyer and that's what precipated the hailstorm of unaswered calls and texts, prompted the fast trip home, flying out of his truck and tearing into PP, initially thwarted by Suzanne herself IMO -- I think Barry fired the first shot, which missed his mark, and the look in her eyes would've shown an assumption it was an accident until the look in his eyes assured her it was not.

I'd like to look over PP with a microscope. I want to see where a misfire might land.

I think she locked doors as fast as she could, buying herself time, then barricading herself into the primary bedroom to get access to her phone. Too late. Barry was already ramrodding his shoulder into her safe place.

The second dart was delivered manually IMO and he had to hold her in place while it shut her down.

It's monstrous.

JMO
It's sad how well I can see this in my mind as I'm reading it. :(

I think this is why Suzanne did something to the security system. She knew she was being watched and wondered if it was that system doing it.. not knowing he had other cameras out there. So now the defense can say Suzanne unplugged the cameras because SHE was up to no good. It's absolutely maddening to know all this info we have shows clearly one thing, but many still want to give him a pass for all the nonsense he did. IF Suzanne was not talking to JL.. I think 99% of those that think Barry is innocent would not think that. The thing is JL and Suzanne didn't run off together. The very reason Suzanne didn't leave is because of her girls. Why then would she up and leave? Her girls were why she stayed in the first place. She didn't care about money or the house or the cars. She cared about her girls. Nowhere in any evidence we've seen does it show Suzanne as anything other than a loving mother. Her own girls didn't have a bad thing to say. She had one chemo left. She would be free of the treatments soon, why up and disappear? She had her best friends daughters wedding that day. She was a good friend to many. The idea of a random abduction is all but proven false, so if Barry didn't do it, she ran off? NOTHING at all points to that. ZERO. I can see why LE were so frusterated in this situation. I think many call it tunnel vision, but when you try to pursue other leads and paths and all roads lead right back to ole Barry and he's giving them plenty of reasons to keep looking at him, why would they go out of their way to prove some other theory? I think people forget they had hundreds of tips coming in.. they followed up on so many more tips than we would ever know about in an AA. They ruled out many theories I'm sure, they interviews hundreds of people.. that AA is only a piece of what they did. The DNA is just a talking point for the defense to try to get the public on their side. I think if I was innocent and looked guilty, I'd be trying to explain why I lied so many times. I'd be in the public begging for them to find the killer. I'd be worried about my girls because who did this and will they come back? I am rambling, but the more I think about it, the more PO'd I get.

It's sad how well I can see this in my mind as I'm reading it. :(

I think this is why Suzanne did something to the security system. She knew she was being watched and wondered if it was that system doing it.. not knowing he had other cameras out there. So now the defense can say Suzanne unplugged the cameras because SHE was up to no good. It's absolutely maddening to know all this info we have shows clearly one thing, but many still want to give him a pass for all the nonsense he did. IF Suzanne was not talking to JL.. I think 99% of those that think Barry is innocent would not think that. The thing is JL and Suzanne didn't run off together. The very reason Suzanne didn't leave is because of her girls. Why then would she up and leave? Her girls were why she stayed in the first place. She didn't care about money or the house or the cars. She cared about her girls. Nowhere in any evidence we've seen does it show Suzanne as anything other than a loving mother. Her own girls didn't have a bad thing to say. She had one chemo left. She would be free of the treatments soon, why up and disappear? She had her best friends daughters wedding that day. She was a good friend to many. The idea of a random abduction is all but proven false, so if Barry didn't do it, she ran off? NOTHING at all points to that. ZERO. I can see why LE were so frusterated in this situation. I think many call it tunnel vision, but when you try to pursue other leads and paths and all roads lead right back to ole Barry and he's giving them plenty of reasons to keep looking at him, why would they go out of their way to prove some other theory? I think people forget they had hundreds of tips coming in.. they followed up on so many more tips than we would ever know about in an AA. They ruled out many theories I'm sure, they interviews hundreds of people.. that AA is only a piece of what they did. The DNA is just a talking point for the defense to try to get the public on their side. I think if I was innocent and looked guilty, I'd be trying to explain why I lied so many times. I'd be in the public begging for them to find the killer. I'd be worried about my girls because who did this and will they come back? I am rambling, but the more I think about it, the more PO'd I get.
There’s no way Barry can explain his lies without lying some more. He is a pathological liar. It appears it’s ingrained in his DNA.

Too bad they couldn’t swab SD’s car for his DNA post murder. I still find it incredibly odd that her boyfriend at the time made a report to LE about a strange vehicle in the area on May 10th. VERY odd.

[snipped by me]

I agree with your post but have a question on the above. Maybe I am not understanding it correctly but aren't the Brady/Giglio violations precisely why sanctions were leveled, ripping away the state's experts, causing them to withdraw?

jmo

Is that the case? First time I've heard it. I thought the sanctions were entirely about not turning over the experts' documentation (bona fides/CV's) by the date given as the last possible date by the Judge.

The Brady/Giglio violations are entirely separate from that and apparently still under investigation (at least, we haven't heard otherwise). I suspect those are central to the civil case (at a minimum, IE is probably claiming it's more than just the two officers).

Where did you read that the B/G violations were the reasons for the experts being de-experted?

As I'm looking at his truck data, I realize LE has more data than we can see. They can go back now and see if he was ever in that area where she was dumped. I know that doesn't mean he was there that day, but it would show he knew about that area. I was watching a YouTube video of the area they found her and the person said it was off the main road on an access road that goes to BLM land... Maybe some BLM land Barry has hunted on before?

So today I've read several posts on FB about weather there really was abuse or not. I firmly believe there was and I think Suzanne told it in her own way. It's frustrating to see the argument that she was having this affair so he couldn't be that abusive. I think it's likely many of those thinking that have never had a relationship with a parent, sibling, significant other, or friend that is toxic and abusive in the way that Barry was.

I've been thinking about that broken door frame. Sure door frames can get broke in non violent ways I'm sure. But, it's a piece of this puzzle. Surely if it was busted for a while, someone would have seen it and can verify that. Sheila when she visited or the daughters bf, someone. I think if Barry did it before the dreadful day in question, then Suzanne would have told Sheila because she seemed to share all the other details so why not that one?

So we can't proove it, but we can add it to the puzzle pieces. We have to dismiss that as nothing if we believe Barry didn't do it.

Then we have all the other pieces that we have to dismiss for an innocent reason also. There is just too many of those pieces we have to dismiss.

At what point is it that people realize the puzzle can't be put together without Barry? The picture may not be fully clear yet because someone covered their tracks, but what is clear is that we can't put this puzzle together without Barry.
Exactly! All of these puzzle pieces will remain a mystery forever, with the exception of those exposed in trial!
Unless, of course, Barry has a breakdown and confesses. Fat Chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12