Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Too much of a coward to commit suicide.
It will be more like 2 tickets to somewhere hot and remote before or during his trial..
What a hook :eek:!!

"Aand... an accompanying cross-aisle Regal Class ticket goes to ... ? ?
So who can we see runnin' with the B if he does a runner?
Anyone?
Anyone?
:rolleyes:

I disagree. He was a planner. And, he is a horrible person, but I can't call him an idiot. The reason he is not behind bars is because some things he plans well. He invested into a good lawyer, for one. He eliminated his wife without witnesses. One steak for two is not convincing enough. I think it might be the situation when everyone in the country knows who he is and he is punished by loneliness, and loses his money on the lawyers, but is never convicted.

JBR's case is a good example of the situation when the country, approximately, can guess what has happened, when no one ends up punished, but in a way, everyone is. Although JBR's case is more of a tragic misfortune, while BM's one is evil, planned murder.
The really dumb thing he did was talk and talk to the police. Those interviews are going to be his undoing now that her toxicology is known. The drugs were the thread that ties the whole story together and police have that story out of Barry's own mouth in those interviews.

What a hook :eek:!!

"Aand... an accompanying cross-aisle Regal Class ticket goes to ... ? ?
So who can we see runnin' with the B if he does a runner?
Anyone?
Anyone?
:rolleyes:
his most recent squeeze, whoever that will be at the time..

Remember that day, YEARS ago, when there was a flurry if activity, and it felt like This Was It, arrests of minions? False alarm. And then remember that day when Barry was arrested and This Was It? Then released, then dismissed (without prejudice).

I remember those days. I could use a day like that. And one that sticks this time. Cuff, cuff. Book 'im, Dano.

Felony Friday, Felony February, knock, knock, 3 AM.

I hope Barry feels the pressure.

JMO

You may recall that one of Stanley’s violations involved speaking to a reporter about a baby killer who also sexually assaulted his own mother.

Judge Turner, who Stanley ran against as DA, shockingly dismissed the charges. At the time, I said that he was guaranteed to strike again. Well, now he has. Hopefully the appeals court overturns that ruling, and he pays the price for his latest offense as well.

You may recall that one of Stanley’s violations involved speaking to a reporter about a baby killer who also sexually assaulted his own mother.

Judge Turner, who Stanley ran against as DA, shockingly dismissed the charges. At the time, I said that he was guaranteed to strike again. Well, now he has. Hopefully the appeals court overturns that ruling, and he pays the price for his latest offense as well.

Baby killer beat my prediction. I think I gave him 90 days and it only took 6 weeks following Judge Turner dismissing his murder charge (Turner let him walk out of jail on PR bond months prior to murder charge dismissal).

His defense is claiming self-defense, and since the woman (Crawford) being choked here was his gf (dead baby's mother) who refused to talk to police, he'll probably walk again if Turner presides over his case. MOO

The really dumb thing he did was talk and talk to the police. Those interviews are going to be his undoing now that her toxicology is known. The drugs were the thread that ties the whole story together and police have that story out of Barry's own mouth in those interviews.
I can't agree more. Barry went way out of his way to 'over splain' things, creating many wild and detailed story's.
IMO Barry thought he was successfully outsmarting Grusing at every turn...I think not.
BM was just digging a bigger and bigger hole for himself.

Bury's problem now is that he need to remember EVERY detail of EVERY lie. Good Luck with that.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatWal
Back