Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When it was first announced that she had been found, I had high hopes for justice. When the AR details were released I again had high hopes. At this late date, I have given up that we will see justice for Suzanne. I hope I am wrong but I feel like they have had enough time and evidence to proceed if they were going to.
IE's $15 million money grab lawsuit had the potential to create all sorts of conflicts of interest.

Well, that died on the vine. Something about Suzanne's remains being found, loaded with BAM, within Barry's timeline radius, really messes with a wrongful arrest argument.

Don't lose hope. It's coming. They've got time to do it right.

JMO

When it was first announced that she had been found, I had high hopes for justice. When the AR details were released I again had high hopes. At this late date, I have given up that we will see justice for Suzanne. I hope I am wrong but I feel like they have had enough time and evidence to proceed if they were going to.
I understand your concern. I feel LE and DA are waiting until the civil suits are settled or come to some sort of end before charges will be filed. We may both be wrong. Charges may come sooner rather than later but I definitely feel they are coming. If by chance charges are not brought, it will be a huge miscarriage of justice.

I didn’t know when or how, but from the beginning, I believed SUZANNE’s body would be found.

I also believe BM will be recharged and tried for her death.

The new team of prosecutors have had to go through voluminous amounts of evidence—old and new—in order to prepare for the next arrest and trial.

They have needed time, and in this case, it’s better to be thorough rather than fast.

As @Megnut said, patience. Most of us here want BM’s next time in court to be the last time, with a very guilty ending.

Yes, and / or shifting assets so that one’s net worth decreases. Perhaps for civil and other legal reasons. Always wondered too whether BM might eventually be the recipient of a civil suit over the death of SM? MOO
Iirc when this has been discussed in the past, there are rules about who can file a wrongful death suit. Spouse. Children. If no spouse or children, parents.

So there are only two people who could potentially file a WDLS and I don't see that happening.

JMO

I didn’t know when or how, but from the beginning, I believed SUZANNE’s body would be found.

The new team of prosecutors have had to go through voluminous amounts of evidence—old and new—in order to prepare for the next arrest and trial.

They have needed time, and in this case, it’s better to be thorough rather than fast.

As @Megnut said, patience. Most of us here want BM’s next time in court to be the last time, with a very guilty ending.
Indeed.

And they've got a much stronger case the next time around.

Forensices from her remains have slready revealed BAM.

No gone girl.

No glovebox DNA incriminating SODDIs.

She didn't bury herself.

No bike ride.

So why was one staged?

No proof of life beyond about 2 pm on Saturday so why a Sunday story?

Barry wasn't three hours away when Suzanne ceased all communication. He was at PP running through walls. And doors.

By now LE may have discovered the vehicle used, resulting in new evidence.

And just as before, he won't be wrongly convicted. It's merely a matter of time.

JMO

I never believed she’d be found, but did think he would probably be charged again by another prosecutor.

The body and a smoking gun doesn’t make this a “probably,” anymore.

It makes it a definitely. I think we’re months away, at most.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back