Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w prejudice* #104

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren’t that big and nursery pots are pretty flimsy…thin enough to cut off with a pocket knife. A family member is in he tree and shrub business so I know what he tossed just not which size. They don’t really have a second useful life. It must have had something on top of it or it could have easily flown out of the truck.

For those who are into gardening, and also quite frugal, those pots (while flimsy) do in fact have much life left in them after the initial tree or plant is removed. I myself have numerous things planted in them all throughout the garden. I also have a stack of unused ones in various sizes and just took a look at them. Some have permanent branding printed on the side (Proven Winners, Bushel and Berry, etc.), along with the type of plant they're used for (flowering shrub, or specific type of fruiting bush), some have their branding embossed on the underside, along with complete address, phone number, website and local nursery address, and some have waterproof stickers on them with the same type of branding.

The fact that he tossed them implies to me, there was some sort of identifier on them that he wanted to make sure was disappeared... along with all the other stuff he tossed.

No question in my mind, he was disposing of what he assumed was evidence, and not because they were flimsy pots.

jmo

Here's a question for Barry: Barry, if you didn't actually have any veggie soup with Suzanne on Saturday and we know you didn't, and her bikini was hung in her closet when you arrived home at 2:43pm, how'd you know she had been sunbathing?

RSBM

I wonder if there was another Spy Camera that had cloud uploads

I do get the feeling he arrived home in a rage at 2.43

For those who are into gardening, and also quite frugal, those pots (while flimsy) do in fact have much life left in them after the initial tree or plant is removed. I myself have numerous things planted in them all throughout the garden. I also have a stack of unused ones in various sizes and just took a look at them. Some have permanent branding printed on the side (Proven Winners, Bushel and Berry, etc.), along with the type of plant they're used for (flowering shrub, or specific type of fruiting bush), some have their branding embossed on the underside, along with complete address, phone number, website and local nursery address, and some have waterproof stickers on them with the same type of branding.

The fact that he tossed them implies to me, there was some sort of identifier on them that he wanted to make sure was disappeared... along with all the other stuff he tossed.

No question in my mind, he was disposing of what he assumed was evidence, and not because they were flimsy pots.

jmo
Also, landscaping businesses over here have processes in place for waste disposal and plastic pots would be recycled. Due to the number used in the industry, it’s an important factor.

We do know Barry however isn’t your everyday eco warrior- if burying furniture is anything to go by, anyway.

Why did he get rid of the cheap plastic shrub pot and burlap? Because they were in his truck and have one time use for whatever shrub or small tree that was in it.
Page 39/131 AA Footnote Agents showed Barry photos of him carrying a camouflage coat, a black tree container and a bag across the hotel lot and asked him what items were in the bag and why he was throwing those items away. He did not provide details and could not recall the items.

Forgot about the camouflage coat, and he also changed his shirt.

Last edited:
Page 39/131 AA Footnote Agents showed Barry photos of him carrying a camouflage coat, a black tree container and a bag across the hotel lot and asked him what items were in the bag and why he was throwing those items away. He did not provide details and could not recall the items.

Forgot about the camouflage coat, and he also changed his shirt.

This suggests to me SM is not disposed near the house. It was jacket weather, where he went

jmo
The fact that BM chose to pass his own association dumpster at the end of his driveway and declined to use that dumpster to throw away all these items, instead chosing to cart them away and secrete them at various locations on his long distnace boondoggle .... speaks volumes to me.
The dumpster is the very same dumpster where BM and SM approached Bridget that Wednesday prior to SM's killing. IIRC SM and BM were out for a walk that evening, when they saw Bridget using the dumpster and approached Bridget to make sure she had authority to use their association dumpster. This is all per Bridget who was working as a maid for a airbnb at Monarch Estates. I have never seen anything from BM on this.
This is also the dumpster where LE found the beer bottles with Barry's dna on the lips of the bottles.
Surely it could not have been overflowing as very few people were in residence at the time and the airbnb people also seem to have left.

Cahill (the rogue CBI agent) received a call from defense attorney IE the night before his testimony in the PH. He came in and testified at the PH the next day, said he had not read the AA, and said arresting BM was the biggest mistake prosecution could make. I wonder if there were any deposits into his bank account entitled" Thanks from IE " this is the same guy who shot himself with his service weapon, then lied about it.

The fact that BM chose to pass his own association dumpster at the end of his driveway and declined to use that dumpster to throw away all these items, instead chosing to cart them away and secrete them at various locations on his long distnace boondoggle .... speaks volumes to me.
The dumpster is the very same dumpster where BM and SM approached Bridget that Wednesday prior to SM's killing. IIRC SM and BM were out for a walk that evening, when they saw Bridget using the dumpster and approached Bridget to make sure she had authority to use their association dumpster. This is all per Bridget who was working as a maid for a airbnb at Monarch Estates. I have never seen anything from BM on this.
This is also the dumpster where LE found the beer bottles with Barry's dna on the lips of the bottles.
Surely it could not have been overflowing as very few people were in residence at the time and the airbnb people also seem to have left.
And the same dumpster where he met SD.

I believe it was reported to be 35 degrees or so that night.
Which makes his assertion that Suzanne would've gone on an early morning bike ride even more ludicrous.

IMO it also pushes back Suzanne's sunning time to later (the day prior), less likely IMO to be before 11 am and more likely to be after noon, once the day warmed up.

I think Suzanne had every intention to ride her bike, as she routinely did, late afternoon, Saturday.

Except that Barry came home.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members