Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #54 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the exception of the Watts case, my two, previous cases in Colorado were both no-body case convictions (Berreth and Schelling murders).

IMO, I think a good combination of forensic, physical, eyewitness, and behavioral evidence has been the key to their success. Multiple types of evidence can make up for no-body. Jurors understand this.
Also back in 2010 Dale Bruner was convicted of murdering his wife in Silverthorne, Co on circumstantial evidence with a body. No forensic evidence presented at trial.

CO Courts
@CoCourts

1/2 - Advisement 5/6 in People v. Morphew: Very limited courtroom seating - only media likely to be allowed inside is videographer if EMC is granted. Webex link: https://courts.state.co.us/Courts/District/Custom.cfm?District_ID=11&Page_ID=1009…. Judge will discuss EMC at the outset.

3:33 PM · May 5, 2021·TweetDeck

CO Courts
@CoCourts

2/2 - Advisement 5/6 in People v. Morphew: Judge to discuss EMC at the outset of the hearing. As the first applicant, KUSA-TV should be ready to set up quickly if EMC is granted. No live tweeting or any other communications allowed from the courtroom.

3:34 PM · May 5, 2021·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/CoCourts

Barry LEE Morphew
Christopher LEE Watts
Scott LEE Peterson

As per typical, all 3 narcissistic sociopathic monsters thought they were the smartest ones in the room. Thankfully in the end, all 3 were outsmarted by the
Law Enforcement Elite team. Ha!

Ole Scott and Chris have some die-hard faithful supporters, letters from deluded female admirers, marriage proposals, you name it, and you can bet BM will have his own following of faithful die-hard supporters/deluded female admirers/marriage proposals etc. too while locked up. Heck, of late, Scott and Chris both seem to think they have a good chance of getting out of prison and people lining up to help them. Victim blamers who say Laci shouldn’t have approached the burglars in the process of robbing a house across the street, and Shannan killed her babies, drove Chris to kill her and deserved to die. Get ready for the victim blamers to come out here as well- oh Suzanne, if only she wasn’t so kind/friendly/nice etc., etc. maybe she’d still be alive.
Wait for it, it’s definitely coming. SMDH.

May none of these wife/baby murdering monsters ever see the light of day. Ever.Again.

IMHOO.

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
He doesn't look worried in his mugshot.

Oh, he’s hurtin. Or gonna be. Badly. JMO. MOO.

Prison is going to SUCK for him, after that big house and all.

Yeah, he’s gonna be be miserable.

All this for nothing. Beautiful mother gone, daughters without a mother.

Just like the Watts. Beautiful lives snuffed out for nothing!!!!

I'm ok with the sealed AA. They have reason for it to be sealed. Maybe it's to protect someone who tipped them off in some way, or that particular individual alluded to.
Or maybe it will be unsealed after the bond issue is finalized.
Keep it sealed until the preliminary -- fine with me.
There's always the possibility that with BM behind bars, a witness, previously reluctant, will come forward. Why jeopardize anything at this juncture.

Oh, he’s hurtin. Or gonna be. Badly. JMO. MOO.

Prison is going to SUCK for him, after that big house and all.

Yeah, he’s gonna be be miserable.

All this for nothing. Beautiful mother gone, daughters without a mother.

Just like the Watts. Beautiful lives snuffed out for nothing!!!!

Woke up to this great news.
Now, I hope 'old time posters' return, as so missed.

Keep it sealed until the preliminary -- fine with me.
There's always the possibility that with BM behind bars, a witness, previously reluctant, will come forward. Why jeopardize anything at this juncture.
That makes me think of the young woman who worked with Barry...sorry I do not remember her name, and who was speculated to be involved with Barry (not true). She was in fact afraid of him, and moved away out of the area. iirc

I don't think he will give up anything. I think he will proclaim his innocence. Just like FD.
Yep stress can really accelerate aging. So can grief but he didn’t seem like he was grieving very much while he gained control of Suzanne’s assets and sold her home. I hope he hasn’t been taking steroids or illegal drugs because he isn’t going to get those in prison. Hard times ahead for Mr. Morphew...hope he enjoyed his almost year of freedom living on borrowed time while Suzanne’s body was rotting in the cold ground or wherever he put her. I had hoped he would confess and tell LE where she was but nope he’s going to ride with his lies to the bitter end.
Yes, he will. Just like all of them. Just like Dulos would have if the coward didn't take his life. I agree 100% IMO that he will proclaim his innocence til the end.

He looks a lot older and depressed these days, what is it? Just under a year?

I AM old, and he looks worse than I do! lol, he does. Must be a guilty conscience, which I don't have.

I hurt for Suzanne and her daughters snd her family. I am thinking of Barry’s mother also. She must have believed in him and loves him as only a mother can. How sad that your son would destroy your life in your old age.

I have wondered for a long time if Barry was resentful and angry that Suzanne’s cancer had returned and feared they would be spending their funds on healthcare for her.
He appears so selfish and narcissistic. Did it cross his mind that getting rid of her would leave all the money for himself? Sure seems that way.

And how long was he seeing the redhead, anyone know?

I like to draw a line down the center and think about what each side of the mug is saying.

His left side (in part shadow) looks like he is really PO'd about this latest development.

His right side (lit side) looks like he is thinking, "I wonder what they know."
BM looks like he's had some plastic surgery on his eyes to me fwiw :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members