Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #54 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be around 9pm our time U.K.

I was just going off what the poster put - it was 525pm our time when she said it was 1125 pm her time and the presser is 3.5 hours away so I just added 3.5 hours to 525pm
That’s how I got 9pm but I will stand corrected. I think there’s different time zones - eastern and western etc that comes in to play . I just don’t want to miss it x

Are you sure? I ask because a poster put that it was 1125am when it was 525pm our time and she said 3.5 hours to go to 3pm presser so I added 3.5 hours to 5.25pm so around 9pm
I stand corrected but I don’t want to miss it if it is 9pm and I don’t go online until 10pm

Does our hour change make a difference so although it’s normally 7hrs, it’s now 6 with out daylight savings time change ?

Presser is in 51 mins. :). You can find it on Youtube if you can't get Fox21. (Gray Hughes Investigates will be live-streaming, as will Websleuths).

He was also charged with attempting to influence a public servant. What could that entail?

It could be as minor as quietly asking a fireman to give him an alibi. Or asking the Fire Chief to lie and say there was training that weekend (in that first week after Suzanne disappeared, we know that Barry was living in his friend's house and that the Fire Chief was there often, as the Fire Chief describes Barry's behavior to a reporter).

Barry paced around a lot, staring out the window.

I believe that this type of murderer is super scared of getting caught, and that they (delusionally) want to turn back time and they hope that the dead person will somehow not be dead and the whole nightmare (that they planned and set up in various ways) will go away.

I think BM saw what he was doing as "setting up" or "playing around with" the idea of murdering his wife. I think he was deceptive with her about a lot of things and that she found out something major about him - something that will come out at trial and will shock all of us.

It’s hard to imagine a man committing these crimes against his entire family and loving them so little that he's capable of what he’s been charged with, but we’ve seen it many times here on this forum. Heartbreaking every single time to see the reality.

BM must pay for his crimes. With premeditation Murdering the woman he spent half his life with and the mother of his 2 beautiful, daughters. What a depraved person!
I too was afraid this day might never come. So very relieved!

Yes - I've felt euphoric that he has FINALLY been arrested....

However: I find myself now spitting, hopping mad, furious, livid: how dare he think he has the right to take Suzanne's life?!?

And yet he did..........so tired of these monsters amongst us

& oddly, this morning just after 9 am while he was being arrested - I thought about his B.S. statements: & guess what I was about to go do? - go for a mountain bike ride in the Rockies - & I damn well did & Suzanne should have had that freedom still, too, to do so....

I think of her often on my Rocky Mtn bike rides....

MOO

I dropped off following the threads, but I know Barry sold the house. Can anyone fill me in on where he moved to please, was it a different State?

Someone might know better than me but I think he moved into a townhouse near Salida, CO. As of last week someone filmed BLM driving his infamous Bobcat down the street in the housing development where he lives.

JMO

It could be as minor as quietly asking a fireman to give him an alibi. Or asking the Fire Chief to lie and say there was training that weekend (in that first week after Suzanne disappeared, we know that Barry was living in his friend's house and that the Fire Chief was there often, as the Fire Chief describes Barry's behavior to a reporter).

I believe that this type of murderer is super scared of getting caught, and that they (delusionally) want to turn back time and they hope that the dead person will somehow not be dead and the whole nightmare (that they planned and set up in various ways) will go away.

I think BM saw what he was doing as "setting up" or "playing around with" the idea of murdering his wife. I think he was deceptive with her about a lot of things and that she found out something major about him - something that will come out at trial and will shock all of us.
I think it is going to relate to the fire training as well. That situation felt v awkward from the start IMO.

Great to see you posting on this 10ofRods. Need your keen insight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member