Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #58 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad you found it within yourself to leave a terrible living situation. Thank you for sharing.

My head bows to each of you. However, I only shared a little to show how an evil mind works when one wants to control every facet of the spouse's life.

This is about Suzanne and the possible dangers she faced frequently; likely on a daily basis, for the abuser's kindness toward their spouse can only last for so long. Leaving a Control Freak can be so very dangerous.

I'm not implying SM sought a divorce but I do feel she'd reached a point where staying, without effective, positive, successful intervention, would be worse, and much more painful, than leaving the life she'd known for so many years. She was in a state of quandary.

I stayed until my daughter graduated from college and had secured employment thereby, making herself financially independent before making my well planned escape. I feel this may have been what Suzanne was hoping to do. That is to stay, to hang in there, until her youngest at least graduated from high school. Although the current behavior is odd and awkward, I'm hopeful that her children sustained her by offering unconditional love and joy when in her presence.

Suzanne will never know the pure joy and sheer happiness of holding her first precious grandchild. She'll never shop with her daughters for their wedding gowns. She'll never be able to demonstrate her pride in being the Mother of the Bride or watching her adorable grandbabies become christened.

She deserved such treasured moments. It fills my heart with deep sorrow that Barry stole blessed and jubilant opportunities from her.

:oops: NEW article..
'Killer' Barry Morphew's pal claims he 'would know where to hide a body'
But this same pal does not believe Barry murdered her. I don't like skewed articles. It said Suzanne said she was frightened of her husband, noooo that was not said. Suzanne said she was scared which alluded to their finances, which I can relate to. We had financial problems and I was "scared".

She told Melinda she was scared but we do not not of what. We don’t know if it was BM or finances, it has not been elucidated.

As for this “pal”, well with pals like that....

It did read “here in Indiana” so that is the only tell. Maybe another TS interview? Who knows. I find the sun to be less accurate than the Daily Fail. However it is a source and published in MSM.

Snipped from article at link above and BBM:

From an outsider's perspective they had a great relationship, that's why it caught everybody by surprise," he said.
"They weren't the couple that I would worry about. I mean, it wasn't like the police got called on him for domestic or anything like that."

*Said the pal, acquaintance, friend, of just about every evil Wife Killer featured on Dateline, 48 hours, 20/20, etc.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
Did anyone ever find more information on the TN comment regarding who was living at home or Suzanne's living arrangement when she went missing?

I found that comment to be quite perplexing.

"Noel declined to comment if Suzanne had children or who she lived with. No further details were provided."
Family offers $200k reward for missing woman’s ‘safe return, no questions asked’ | FOX21 News Colorado
I’m guessing here but TN’s refusal to comment on who lived where and with whom could be due to Barry telling him that Suzanne was taken by an ex con or meth addict. Now they’re all in danger or some other nonsense. .

:oops: NEW article..
'Killer' Barry Morphew's pal claims he 'would know where to hide a body'

She told Melinda she was scared but we do not not of what. We don’t know if it was BM or finances, it has not been elucidated.

As for this “pal”, well with pals like that....

It did read “here in Indiana” so that is the only tell. Maybe another TS interview? Who knows. I find the sun to be less accurate than the Daily Fail. However it is a source and published in MSM.

Just a reminder of who TS is with video of his interview with Fox21 LS.

JMO this new article sounds like him.

Two months into search for missing Chaffee County mother, investigators “aggressively working this case” | FOX21 News Colorado

I think I know who this pal is and if I am correct, he refused to be interviewed by Lauren Schraff. You know, a legit journalist, not from a rag that pays for stories. The same person has appeared recently in a few other questionable venues.

MOO

This article irritated me! :mad: This “friend/pal” sounds like he thinks Barry is innocent. Not once did he say anything about Suzanne and he hopes she is found. It’s more of like, you’ll never find her, he can hide a body..

And these statements irked me..

"I'm honestly shocked that they charged him with murder because you have to be missing for a year to be declared dead, so they didn't have a death certificate when they arrested him.

"How do you charge somebody with murder when you don't have a body?

"They have circumstantial evidence I guess but they've not released what they have.

"So if you have that much evidence to say that she's dead, why did they not get a death certificate."

What is a death certificate going to do “pal”??

But this same pal does not believe Barry murdered her. I don't like skewed articles. It said Suzanne said she was frightened of her husband, noooo that was not said. Suzanne said she was scared which alluded to their finances, which I can relate to. We had financial problems and I was "scared".
I don't think he's saying he doesn't believe he killed her. He said they were a great couple and it came as a shock to everybody. He said Barry knew plenty of good hiding spots and thinks the body may never be found. He thinks the motive might be financial. He said there must be a lot of circumstantial evidence since they don't have a death certificate. (He probably doesn't realize they don't need one to prove murder)

I don't think he's saying anything different than anyone else who knew them. Many people described them as a happy couple and claimed Barry was an outdoorsman and an avid hunter.

Just a pal getting their 15 minutes. IMO
It doesn't surprise me at all that his friends are shocked that he's guilty. Even Andy believed he had nothing to do with Suzanne's disappearance until he spoke to the CBI detective.

If he just wanted 15 minutes of fame, why not give them his name? Nobody even knows who he is.

Re: running late/camping trip. We have always wondered about this and maybe it might not be exactly the way it was explained. I wonder if Barry had any idea at all when the girls were expected home. He’s a broadbrush guy, I think. Many fathers leave the details to the Moms, sorry, it sounds stereotypical. He may have had no clue of the trip details either. Suzanne might just have always passed along what she thought he needed to know.
I really think he might have only known they would be back on Sunday. He may not have had to discuss Mother’s Day at all with Suzanne because she was already dead. So he needed to get out of Dodge before there was any chance of the girls showing up. 4 or 5 am departure ensures he is gone before they get back. He might have thought that they would get home and find Mom missing early in the day. He could have been “working”, showering, waiting for them to call and say they couldn’t find Mom. Waiting, and waiting.. It would be interesting to know if they called him first or he called them. He may have had to go to plan B and get the neighbor involved because they weren’t there to report Mom missing.

I am also wondering if he tried to call Suzanne after the girls called him. Like if he even tried. I mean, if your child called you and said “hey, I can’t get hold of mom”, wouldn’t you try calling her yourself? I’m sure he did try. Right?! He wasn’t THAT dumb.

So where was her phone? With him? Probably with her body. But then the last ping would have been at the location of her body, leading to recovery. He had to have destroyed her phone.

Can’t wait to learn the location of the last ping of her phone. It should have pinged at home and been found, or been at the location of the bike. If she were abducted, the phone would have pinged from a moving vehicle. The only plausible defense would be abductors destroyed her phone at the scene of “bike ride.”

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member