Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #60 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not dispute the out of the ordinary nature of this, however, it's not as uncommon as you think.

They had no mortgage on either property.
I owned a bakery on the east coast, sold it and moved across the country where I began working on my commercial pilot's license at the age of 50. I'm no con or grifter, i'm just a person full of wanderlust and an insatiable appetite for adventure. I think the move was spun to be something of a savior and she once again wanted to believe....

I think the telling part of this move was SM's desire for a "new start". I also found MM's advice to be sage. "If there are problems in Indiana, moving to Colorado will not solve them. The same problems will be there in Colorado".

I think that shame makes us keep secrets that ultimately cost SM her life. I believe in some way she felt as if she was failing. Why wasn't she enough? Maybe the bigger home in an area they both loved would help him be satisfied? Maybe living closer to the oldest again would help him recommit? I think she was full of hope and then while simultaneously fighting for her life became tired of the same lies and issues that had begun spinning BM out of control and causing strife in the relationship. I also think that despite her work with Al-Anon to cope with issues from her dad, she resented BM for pulling one of his schemes with Gene.

Whatever the text to MM read, it seems clear that again, SM was accepting responsibility for something. As if, admitting what BM had been doing was a poor reflection on her, some kind of failing on her part as a wife. How sad is that? My heart broke for SM as I listened last night.

All MOO, IMO.

I didn't think they had a mortgage on either property.

I know people who moved far away in their middle years to start a new venture or to have a new adventure. I wish I could do that! But I don't know anyone who builds a mansion in the process of doing this and who has to borrow $100,000 for the mansion from their elderly father-in-law and who refuses to sign a promissory note when asked to do so.

If one of my friends or one of my sisters had a husband who was a cheater or a suspected cheater, and she was going to move far away with him, I'd likely give her the same advice that Suzanne's sister gave her.

Agree with everything you've stated.

Last edited:
Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
1m
Now #BarryMorphew attorney's are arguing to see emails/texts from law enforcement saying that they are witness statements. Iris Eytan says it should be ALL be preserved from the time the case began until it is resolved. Prosecutors say it's not possible or feasible.

This attorney is a real piece of work with these ridiculous demands. It's like she's trying to overwhelm the judge with so much BS so he can't see straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder