Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #60 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? He didn't realize it was a memorial? What else would it be doing there? I thought it was near where the bike was found.
Iirc it was cm wife who gently said maybe it meant something to the girls. He is very invested in the case, and I appreciate his interest, but anyone could imagine the way the girls would feel if they really believe their Mom died there, and it is a kind way to remember her. He was jumping right into picking one family over the victims of the other family.. "Back off a little, cm". Imo.

What? He didn't realize it was a memorial? What else would it be doing there? I thought it was near where the bike was found.

I don’t know if the girls consider it a memorial or not. I feel whatever they put at that location for their mom should be left alone. Unless it’s on private property and the owner removes it. I would feel the same if it was a potted plant. Leave it. IMO

Agreed, I think it's their job. throw a bunch of stuff at once and see what sticks!
Lord knows I could never do it!!!
I finally got on! Yes I can see him on the far left, I had to figure out the composition
I really really like this judge more than either set of lawyers lol

waiting with baited breath about the unsealing of the AA!
Lauren Scharf is doing a great job filling in the blanks!
moo

I like the judge, too! Loved when he called out BM's attorney for implying local LE might not have the funds to buy a tape recorder. The judge replied something like, "We may be out in the sticks here but they can afford a recording device." Lol!

Iirc it was cm wife who gently said maybe it meant something to the girls. He is very invested in the case, and I appreciate his interest, but anyone could imagine the way the girls would feel if they really believe their Mom died there, and it is a kind way to remember her. He was jumping right into picking one family over the victims of the other family.. "Back off a little, cm". Imo.
Yes, I saw a picture of it and it looked like it was carefully arranged. I can understand why the girls would have wanted to do that. They may never have a grave to visit.

I think it's because CM has been viewing a lot of BM's actions as disposing of anything personal that remains of SM. Her house, her clothes, her vehicle, her belongings etcetera. I think he sees it as more 'erasure' if that makes sense. Since he doesn't believe for a second in the bike accident theory, he probably finds the memorial quite a cynical gesture. Especially since that apparently belonged to SM's mother.

I just took it as him getting a bit too personally invested in the case, needing his wife to remind him that it could well be the daughters who chose to place it there (manipulated or not), rather than hold on to it to keep the memory alive through the generations. That's their decision to make, not CM's.

Yes! I agree!
not only “leave it” but if you have a large social media following don’t tell any of them to go get it!
it reminded me of some of his comments about the police and how they weren’t doing anything and all those who came out with pitchforks after those remarks (this was when they were still on the PE channel together).
Frankly, I can’t even see a reason for wanting to mention doing anything with it to a large audience but JMO.

Future hearing scheduling @Niner

1. Preliminary and Proof evident hearing will be August 9th 8 am.. August 10th at 9:30 also.
  2. Monday August 23rd 8 am
  3. ....and August 24th 9:30 am

AA release..... date will be done later, potentially have a hearing or make a decision on pleadings as to when will be released.... Judge hasn't decided if he will close that hearing

Last edited:
I think it's because CM has been viewing a lot of BM's actions as disposing of anything personal that remains of SM. Her house, her clothes, her vehicle, her belongings etcetera. I think he sees it as more 'erasure' if that makes sense. Since he doesn't believe for a second in the bike accident theory, he probably finds the memorial quite a cynical gesture. Especially since that apparently belonged to SM's mother.

I just took it as him getting a bit too personally invested in the case, needing his wife to remind him that it could well be the daughters who chose to place it there (manipulated or not), rather than hold on to it to keep the memory alive through the generations. That's their decision to make, not CM's.
I see it a lot in the Watts case, a youtuber gets themself into the dynamics of the families and it creates a big mess that hurts people. I'm interested in hearing what the sister says... After all except for barry she is prob. the last person to speak with her own sister. But her grief is not more than what the daughters feel, cm just should back off imo. The sister was actually emphasizing how wonderful BM had been in the past, and said that buying that particular house was SM's choice, which I don't understand why she said that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed