Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV 1m
#BarryMorphew told investigators it wasn't unusual for him to not get a text back from #SuzanneMorphew because signal is weak sometimes. Investigators say Barry told them he asked the neighbors to call police because he was worried about Suzanne. @KKTV11News

If the Puma Path house has WiFi then this is complete bs...even with terrible cell signal, a connection to WiFi will let you text or call. Maybe your text wasn't going through because her phone last pinged at 4:23 am Barry... JMO

They are just going in chronological, linear timeline order. There wouldn't be a concrete smoking gun within the first hour or two. But we do have her phone going dark while she is still asleep in bed, according to her husband, who is already up and on the way to work.
Exactly -- we've not gotten to PP yet (i.e., the crime scene)!

Got it. But where did the phone last ping? That’s what confused me.
Does anyone know if the Poncha Springs tower would be the tower Suzanne’s phone would ping off of if it was at home? In other words is there another tower for Maysville or does the Poncha Springs tower cover a large area including Maysville?

4:23AM. Tower in Poncha Springs.

I’d have to think there are towers closer to the Puma Path home, so to me this indicates her phone was in transit in the Poncha springs area at that time.

There are not any closer towers. I posted the tower map a few pages back.

I think the pages are moving too fast for people to catch all of the posts. :)

4:23AM. Tower in Poncha Springs.

I’d have to think there are towers closer to the Puma Path home, so to me this indicates her phone was in transit in the Poncha springs area at that time.

Can someone remind me where MG lived when she thought she heard BM's truck outside at what time in the morning? 4am?

Barry Morphew is listening intently with no emotion. All of a sudden now the waterworks turn on hearing defense team talk about how much he loved his wife, his attorney hands him a box of tissues?

Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member