Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so excited to hear from the prosecutors and investigators tomorrow! I am in EST. Starts here at 10AM. Anyone have an idea how long the first day of preliminary will last? I’m trying to plan for supper to feed my better half. Hope he gets to eat tomorrow. :D

Thanks, @StarrDetective for taking one for the team! Also, it's a tremendous help when posting tweets if you can also capture the date/timestamp with the tweet.

CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*
Thanks for providing me an example! Looks like I’ll be using my laptop tomorrow rather than my cell phone, since there are hyperlinks involved :cool:
I’ll cover Lauren’s tomorrow then if that’s cool. Since @Niner has Ashley in the AM.

Thanks for providing me an example! Looks like I’ll be using my laptop tomorrow rather than my cell phone, since there are hyperlinks involved :cool:
I’ll cover Lauren’s tomorrow then if that’s cool. Since @Niner has Ashley in the AM.
Brilliant, @StarrDetective!!
And LS now copies herself in her tweets so they stream nicely when reading from a laptop (...taught LS well too)! ;)

I'm almost afraid to find out what they say. Seems like we have been waiting forever, now I'm a little nervous about what we might learn.
Suzanne seems so sweet. I'm anticipating a shocking contrast to how a nice person liker her should have been treated, and what we will find.:(

Just making sure I understand correctly. So the 8-9 witnesses slated for tomorrow, will likely be various LE officers from different agencies? In other words, it would be highly unlikely SO (for example) will testify?

Sorry to ask questions which have already been asked, I'm playing catch-up on all this. Also, if only two witnesses appeared in the KB case, what's the difference in this case?

Please don't apologize for the questions.
I generally don't follow cases to/thru trial so everything that everyone is asking, (and answering, from prior experience) matters a great deal and helps us all understand what's going on, and why.

So, thank you to all of you asking the questions, and all of you offering insight towards the answers. It's all incredibly helpful.

We just emptied our fridge and freezer....long power out...not interested in food poisoning.
No fancy cooking here with my busy agenda on Monday and Tuesday.....lol.

Time to go generator shopping (on Wednesday.)

IMHO
The refrigerator works, just the freezer died. It's taking forever for the new one to get here. They said it's because of COVID. Production was stopped and they're still trying to catch up. I believe it.

That's happened to me, too. A 6 day power outage and all the food was spoiled or nearly spoiled. Had to get rid of it all.

We had a generator but sold it with our house. We'll get another one eventually. Good luck generator shopping!

They’ve been given WebEx access, but if they wanted to, they could attend the hearing. If anyone did go, I’d expect it to be Andy.

Have we even heard from him since Barry was busted?
I can only suspect he was utterly heartbroken to learn his suspicions were likely spot on, Suzanne was dead and Barry was responsible. That's a heck of a lot of reality to process. :(

Wow -- that's great news and thank you @Cindizzi! ;)

Speaking of Letecia Stauch, we know that the prosecutor filed their "Complaint and Information" with the court on March 11, 2020. While the Complaint details the 4 charges filed against LS on the first two pages, take note the remaining 21 of 23 pages are comprised of the prosecution's witness list. Yes --that's a lot of witnesses!

While I'm sure there will probably only be a dozen or so of these witnesses used for the preliminary hearing, this is a good example of how many investigators and individuals are interviewed and/or provide information building a case for arrest and charges.

Given it was almost a year before BM was arrested, the prosecutor's actual, endorsed witness list must be massive!

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/20CR1358/001/Complaint and Information.pdf

Looks like 7 endorsed for LS prelim. 6 LE and HH .

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...PREL Proof Evident Presumpt Great Hearing.pdf

Made it to Salida... :) Everything quiet at fairgrounds and courthouse. I plan on getting up real early... Still not sure if I should try for courthouse or go straight to fairgrounds for a better chance as more seats.

Let me know what kind of information you are interested in as media will probably twitter important facts. ;)

I have the opposite experience. Since I share everything with my SO, I don't confide intimate secrets with my BFF, good or bad. However, if I had a bad relationship, I would be confiding like crazy, which for me lends more credibility to Suzanne's BFF. Not criticizing. Just another insight from a different school.

Coincidence here that Suzanne's BFF's initials are SO.

(Nothing to add, just thought that was interesting;
kinda like all the 5's that were happening.)

Made it to Salida... :) Everything quiet at fairgrounds and courthouse. I plan on getting up real early... Still not sure if I should try for courthouse or go straight to fairgrounds for a better chance as more seats.

Let me know what kind of information you are interested in as media will probably twitter important facts. ;)

Glad you made it safely!
Take as many photos as you're allowed, please! :)

Well I want to know if Barry is in tiger stripes. Of course I want to know every detail but I’m not sure if you took lessons in shorthand. Anything you see, please stream of consciousness whatever you want/are able to include. Are the girls there? How does Barry look? Are his attorneys looking supportively toward them? Is Barry’s Mom there? And then of course the actual business at hand. No pressure, whatever you can do, you do. If you get shut out, please take a look and see if you recognize who is there. Take photos. You searched for Suzanne. You literally went and looked for her. You’re there for Suzanne again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl