Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mixed feelings about the affair partner. She's missing for months and not coming forward with information tells me a lot about persons character. Poor Suzanne - she deserved a stand up guy, not sure she understood that. Sad on many levels.
Yeah, she was lonely and he was interested. He sounds a bit like BM. Poor character. As long as he didn’t have to get “involved” right?

I think it means that he pulled his daughter into an argument between he and Suzanne, and then walked away or left the house.
Gaslighting at its finest!
Regarding Suzanne 's affair: Suzanne is not on trial here. Her husband is on trial for her murder. This character assassination of Suzanne is inappropriate. JMO.
BAM!!!

That's the time of when the passenger door in Barry's truck opened, simultaneously with the driver's drive opening (or nearly so),

So just half an hour after her last talk with Jeff, she's in the truck with Barry...and that's the last time there's any trail of her. So "last communication" and "last trace."

So more likely Barry walked in while the last message was typed ..

Moo wasn't the truck door 3:26am on 5/10?

That was mentioned. But the mention of both the driver's side and the passenger's side both opening was on May 9, IIRC. I think they also mentioned the time the door opened when he left the worksite. Obviously, they have way more times.

So we had two times where the truck door was important - and then the mention of 8 am on Sunday morning as well.

Yeah, it would help if we knew those times were the only times the door opened or closed or if that's just what was the most significant to LE. It would also help if we knew the trucks location when the door was opened. Maybe it was at a specific location for 30 or 40 minutes and that's why they noted the times. Imo
My inner redneck is coming out here.....because rednecks can work around technology, no matter how sophisticated it is....Does the vehicle monitoring system know when windows are opened and closed? If not...maybe Barry climbed in and out of the window...knowing full well that technology is tracking him opening and closing his vehicle doors?

Am I alone in being highly frustrated that someone she was close with, both emotionally and physically, would not come forward? How unbelievably selfish. You think it has a negative impact on your family so you try and erase it? Your actions and cowardly behavior have a negative impact. How could you say you care and then try and disappear the relationship? He is not a POI but certainly a key player in this puzzle. I'm sure his family finding out he tried to erase it all and pretend it never happened instead of accepting responsibility and coming forward to help is worse.

People make mistakes.

This is egregious to me. In the end, this will cost him far more than if he had come forward to help.

Of course MOO and IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members