Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the time of when the passenger door in Barry's truck opened, simultaneously with the driver's drive opening (or nearly so),

So just half an hour after her last talk with Jeff, she's in the truck with Barry...and that's the last time there's any trail of her. So "last communication" and "last trace."
Moo wasn't the truck door 3:26am on 5/10?

I think Suzanne was conflicted, just like many of us in our lives. Not everything is clear-cut when someone is gaslighting you 24/7 for years on end. Mentally you would become fragile, I would imagine.
BM was most likely her first and only love. They'd been together since SM in HS and BM just starting college.

That's the time of when the passenger door in Barry's truck opened, simultaneously with the driver's drive opening (or nearly so),

So just half an hour after her last talk with Jeff, she's in the truck with Barry...and that's the last time there's any trail of her. So "last communication" and "last trace."
well then this makes sense there is no blood in the house. He got her to go somewhere with him. Poor Suzanne was likely thinking it would be safe where they were going.. maybe lunch or errands before he let the next day for his work job. Maybe she even felt safer because they wouldn't be alone at home... then he did the unthinkable. :(

!!

@LaurenScharfTV Libler and Suzanne would message each other on Linked In. Libler said on May 6, "I know these next few days were going to be rough." They also sent pictures to each other.

... he spoke to her on May 6 and didn't think it was important to speak to the police when she disappeared days later?

Whoa whoa whoa. Why did he say the next few days were going to be rough? Was Suzanne planning on finally asking for a divorce or was he referring to the fact that she didn’t want to be alone with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rg143