Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #70 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did she send it to/post it? I know if I sent my daughters something like that, (knowing they were away) they would view that as a sign of distress.

The way I read that tweet it said Suzanne sent a picture of Barry, to the girls. In the pic, it's Barry standing outside the pizza place in Salida. I can only assume it was a selfie Barry took since, Suzanne wasn't with him.

Wait, what? Your sister texts you and say's her husband is abusive and you don't know how to respond? How about you tell her to protect herself, get the h#ll out of there and press charges?

I thought the same thing. I would have been on a flight to help her!

Yup. She must be completely riddled with guilt. JMO

In her interviews days after BM was arrested, MBM stated that she replied to SM telling her she needed to pray before responding to SM's message and thanked her for being transparent. She also said she didn't believe SM was in imminent danger. MBM stated she saved the text and deleted the message from her phone to avoid accidentally forwarding the message to others.

However, as noted here months ago, MBM's later interviews (weeks after BM arrest) were much softer on BM and the couple's relationship. Her answers appeared rehearsed, perhaps scripted. MOO

On May 9, Text messages:
9:50 BM: Wanna go on a hike?
9:52 SM: where? (no response) Later on, asking about summer tires on range rover?
10:36 SM: Wanna meet to hike? 12 minutes later
10:48 BM:No, coming home
SM: Get Hottub stuff

Ok, so this is where MG and her comment that Barry quit work early "to go home and make the wife happy, go hiking or biking".

Is this also where the Chlorine purchase and him being seen in town comes in?
He's trying to get her out of town and in the woods. Wow. Was Barry a hiker? Is this the first time he asked her to go on a hike? Makes me wonder if he planned to do something to her in the Great Outdoors--or did. How perfect would that be? You prepare a spot ahead of time, and then you lure your victim there. I might have missed it, but have they said where they think the murder happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997