Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. Also, did he ever reference SM by name? I don’t remember hearing that, if so.

Not 100% sure, but I dont believe so. Not his daughters either.
Both good points.

To be fair to the husband, he did mention to TD that they "...had two daughters expected to be at home for dinner on that Mother's Day..." (paraphrased)
Quite an impressive feat as they were more than 14 hours away and were still on their camping trip when they called the neighbor later that day.

And although he didn't mention his wife by her name, he did say that mountain lions will drag their prey up into the hills.
So maybe by 'prey' he meant Suzanne as in she'd possibly been attacked --according to BM ?

It's a strenuous feat to try to be impartial and stay on the fence about this case, whenever the husband speaks --from his 25 second video 'plea' to the impromptu video interview.
MOO

YouTube guy, TD suggests that BM thought he was talking to an undercover officer when he did the interview. Makes sense to me. BM thought to himself, this guy is an undercover cop, I’ve seen him around, What do you think mom? I’m going to go tell him my story.
That makes zero sense to me and seems more wishful thinking by TD. And he certainly didn't tell him his "story" he gave him info on the searches because TD claimed to want to help, which was a lie.

JMO

But TN might very well have got this "info" about a bike being found from BM. There's no LE statement that a bike was found, AFAIK.
At this point, I think the only info we can really trust comes out of the Sheriff's office. The MSM has become contaminated with BM's say-so as though fact.

Respectfully, LE has not confirmed any information provided by others including the bike was located leaning against a tree, a bridge, under a bridge, or a ravine.

However, given that LE did announce that SM vanished after she reportedly went on a bike ride and failed to return home, I think it's reasonable to believe that LE did recover the bicycle on Sunday night as first reported by family or they would probably be searching for both SM and a bicycle.

Personally, I don't believe that a bike ride ever occurred but I do believe LE recovered the bike from a ravine. MOO

March 14, 2020 Audio by nephew - bike located:

'We Want Her Back': $200,000 Reward Offered In Search For Suzanne Morphew

May 14, 2020

A family member of a missing Colorado woman told a reporter on Thursday that her bike had been found, but police have not yet released any details about what has been recovered in the search for Suzanne Morphew.

https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/05/14/missing-colorado-mother-suzanne-morphews-bicycle-has-been-found-family-says/

This had to be the strangest part of the video to me. I agree, too many details from the husband when he allegedly arrived home after dark.

First, we know from nephew TN that the bike was located on Sunday so that leaves the hours 5:45 pm to midnight.

Then, we have BM blaming LE for allowing 10 people to touch the bike -- suggesting they contaminated evidence, and how BM seemed to have so much knowledge about the bike to the point he seemed to catch himself as he was talking about the position of the tire. This practically screamed to me that the husband knows far too much about the bike!

JMO
Whoa! Awesome post!!
Bam!!

Occam's Razor: I've never heard of a kidnapper trying to stage an abduction, and this bike was staged (IMO) to make it look like SM went out on a bike ride.

RSBM.

............on Sunday. ( 'Cause, ya know, that's what she does on Sunday so she must have been alive on Sunday to do that bike ride.. when someone had an alibi for that time?)

Ergo, LE have asked for video from 2-3 days prior.

Uhmmmm. We still don't know the time that the surveillance camera went down (btw, I just said that, but I don't recall ANY msm saying when the camera's went down. Does anyone have a link )

Also, can someone link to the media thread for this case please? As so much is going to get lost in the future (years) that needs to be referred to but I cannot find.

All above MOO

bbm
Ita.
That's the image BM seems to want to portray.
Although --and this is speculation -- some people use enhancements to bulk up.
The unfortunate side effects can be spontaneously flying into a 'roid rage.
Imo.

Do you think he's on actual steroids? If not, there's a marked difference between supplements and steroids as far as their physiological impact. MOO not very likely to have a roid event with legal supplements or enhancers.

We know from the video posted by YouTube blogger, Tyson Draper, when he spoke with BM, that BM says he has hired private investigators. RSBM

See, this is exactly what he did MOO. He never said when he left/date, and he never said that he had hired private investigator. He just said "private" and then went on to discuss his buddies were helping... the one with 200 tours etc.

This is why I think he's got this down pat as to being rehearsed. It's like a defense attorney who says stuff that is blurry, and some folks think is a fact, when in fact.... it's not that he said such!

Again, here is the quote. He (MOO) never said he hired private investigator.. just "private" searches perhaps. His buddies. MOO. Investigators vs. private (buddies) are two different groups, or is meant to confound MOO

"We've covered all of this really good this triangle with search and rescue so we're pretty comfortable that she's not in this triangle between the RV park, your truck, this road and then the next road but what seems to have happened from the investigators and they don't give much and I've got private people working for me is maybe she was abducted right here and they found an article going west of hers."

Me, too! There is now an outpouring of support and belief in him but I don’t believe him at all. “¯\_(ツ)_/¯“ . I have certainly been wrong before, I’m no expert for sure ... but I’m curious to know if I’m a good judge of character or not.
Exactly what his intentions could have been. Cause doubt. moo

Glass half full, glass half empty, is it blue or is it green and so many other times, it is our experiences or perceptions that form our points of view.
The cameras that were out at the home, the search of the dirt that was trucked in, the bike that was staged or not, all of these "facts" do not automatically incriminate her husband. Another person could have done all three of these facts alone. I hope that LE has a substantial number of irrefutable facts pointing to a POI because their silence is certainly pointing to one in particular and my understanding of the facts as we know them through MSM don't point to only to him.
MOO MOO MOO MOO

Last edited:
Again, 3 women is tragic, but doesn't rise to the level of a statistic...

e.g. Vs. how many that are missing/murdered each year by someone close to them.

Occam's razor.... Occam's razor....
Yes. It doesn’t provide statistics that indicate a rise in this sort of thing occurring.

It also throws out the number of women who are currently missing, without clarifying that the overwhelming majority are missing on account of their own free will, and will ultimately return home.

Suzanne’s case is mentioned, and the “bike ride” narrative is dubious at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson