Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that as well! If I had driven to help a man find his wife and he mentioned a reward I would be insulted. Who would really even take money if you did find her... no one. IMO

I would! And then I'd split up the reward and donate all to several charitable foundations, including: help/search for missing & exploited children, Texas EquSearch, K9 cancer research, and either guide dogs for the blind or canine companions for independence.

I would! And then I'd split up the reward and donate all to several charitable foundations, including: help/search for missing & exploited children, Texas EquSearch, K9 cancer research, and either guide dogs for the blind or canine companions for independence.

Fidelco dogs would thank you tremendously!

We're going to have to agree to disagree here.
A professional journalist answers to his or her direct supervisor & the station or paper they're working for.
They are required to have credentials and expected to hold to a professional code of conduct.
And can be fired if they refuse to maintain that code.

By stark contrast, literally anyone can start a youtube channel and the only thing they're accountable to (besides their own moral position of course) are youtube's TOS & their subscribers, and staying monetized.
They can (and many do) say & promote whatever they want, including gossip, rumor & innuendo.
They are not at all required to have any professional credentials or conduct.
Some do, of course, but many do not.

There are of course exceptions, and I know there are a few members here that also have youtube channels for the same reason we discuss cases here. They are respectful and appear to be quite professional. Those are not the "youtubers" I'm talking about, and I wanted to make that clear.

To me, the difference between MSM and SM is night and day.

jmo
I agree and the more I watch you tubers claiming to have inside information just to get $$$ the more disgusted I get. They are not journalists. They are not held accountable for anything they tell the public. Sad part is many have lots of followers and believe their BS.

That’s interesting. Any sleuths on the ground in the Salida area. ..... a pic of La Beca Cafe, per chance? Does it actually exist? Too new? I haven’t been able to find any mention of it at that address, hmm, no reviews, etc .... I am in Australia though, so ....

I found an old review (in French) that cited La Beca address as 300 W Sackett Ave. Unfortunately, it seems this address was home to at least 3 other restaurants that also appear long gone. I think the location is now a bike shop! Perhaps the alleged local that gave the cafe name to Plunder may still be calling the eatery by its former name(?).

I dont know. I got a pretty green garden and its scary how fast it is overgrown. Sinds it is 4 weeks that Suzanne is missing. I dont have weird thoughts about that. He is too busy with guardianship stuff.

If I weed today, after 3 weeks, in Spring, Autumn, the place looks a mess.
I guess, in the bike area, (not a little garden) wild vegetation, would grow profusely, and quickly.
BM is now too busy, with SM being missing, to care for his own 'garden surroundings'!

I found an old review (in French) that cited La Beca address as 300 W Sackett Ave. Unfortunately, it seems this address was home to at least 3 other restaurants that also appear long gone. I think the location is now a bike shop! Perhaps the alleged local that gave the cafe name to Plunder may still be calling the eatery by its former name(?).

When a business changes, map apps often take quite a while to catch up, so I'm not surprised that there's some discrepancy on what it's called.

Namus coordinates are often approximate--they just point to the center of the nearest town, or some other landmark. Especially when as in this case they haven't released any information about the actual location :p

So all this investigation of "the husband" and nothing has come up. Sheriff must be disappointed. A month has gone by with 3 different agencies on the case. I know I will get alot of flack and I am not going to read it, but this is really really concerning.
Are we able to conclude that nothing has come up? We don’t know what evidence LE has uncovered.

And all of this Scott Peterson talk has me wondering whether we know if BM owns a boat? Lots of them in Colorado too especially with the outdoor types. IMO

Not too many folks around here do have boats. Not too many lakes at all to put a boat in. There are plenty of Anglers but they hang out up and down the rivers catching trout. The further west into the mountains you go, the fewer large bodies of water there are. Pueblo Reservoir is probably the closest lake to the M’s property put a boat in and it’s a good 2 hour drive each way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member