Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not tech savvy. I don't know how these sites work. Does it seem TN left BM to twist in the wind, when he could have done otherwise? Moo

Without a doubt...It seems that way to me, it was just too easy to make right. I'm old, my SS# is inscribed on a stone. I can assure you, you are more tech savvy than I. I have debated whether or not to kidnap a kid (the scouts get merit badges now in SM ) to get my skills/equip up to date. That said...anyone who has had a page knows how easy it would be to clean it up and stop future post. That's all I would have expected, a clean up, wouldn't even need an explanation. However they could have cleaned it up and posted , We are too busy at the moment to monitor the page. Please keep our dear Suzanne in you prayers... and been done with receiving further postings from the public. IMO

ETA The comments just left to linger on the page about Barry are just brutal, why wouldn't they protect him against that slander, (?). It's just too easy to do, even now.

Last edited:
TD met LS (whether planned or not, I tend to assume planned) and showed her where BM told him the bike was found. So, we only have BM's word for it.
If that was where the bike were found and the creek was 100 meters from the bike, there's no way SM could've ended up or fallen in the water.
Another thing I noticed was a 10mph sign at the curve where this would've occurred. IMO, that knocks out a hit by a car, unless it was a crazy lunatic who would speed around the corner. Not likely and her body would have been found.
I haven't had a chance to see the rest of the video/interview but that's what I've noticed thus far.
I'm doing five things at once today, I'll try to get to the rest tonight. Looking forward to the next video, also.
Lauren is one person I'd want on my case, that's for sure.

Maybe the money is being spent on "supporting the well-being of Suzanne's family". You know like well permits, paving, that sort of thing?
Ita.
*sigh*
And since TD at the very beginning referred to BM as "the husband" at BM's request... I'll usually refer to BM in that manner since he wanted at the beginning to maintain some anonymity.
Imo.

I watched the LS video, but I admit, it was while chasing a grandchild lol.

Did anyone catch something about the bike wheel being damaged? Or did I not hear that correctly? I’m trying to go back and find that info!!

Thanks!

Yes! Which leads me to wonder what all that G I V E Me money was for?? A well, a driveway? How does one move on so quickly with so little effort put into finding out what happened to your beloved wife? Why did TN step away from the $$$ fund and FB page dedicated to finding his beloved aunt? Did he start to question the narrative he’d been fed? Did he begin to feel he’d been used?? JMHO
Maybe it will be used for a criminal defense ?

Might as well, since it's (the $$) not being used for searches; or there'd be articles or video of such events.
Yes, that was sarcasm. ;)
Imo.

I watched the LS video, but I admit, it was while chasing a grandchild lol.

Did anyone catch something about the bike wheel being damaged? Or did I not hear that correctly? I’m trying to go back and find that info!!

Thanks!

No sure Gigi but the thing is LS would have only been repeating what she learned for Ty D...and his source was Barry. So until we hear from LE...which she didn't, it's a mute point for now. God I would love to know...

No sure Gigi but the thing is LS would have only been repeating what she learned for Ty D...and his source was Barry. So until we hear from LE...which she didn't, it's a mute point for now. God I would love to know...
Oh I completely agree! It caught my attention because I remember BM saying something about how the wheel was facing, but then stopped himself. I hadn’t heard about wheel damage, so I thought it was interesting.

However, you are correct that it is second/third hand info and probably useless, BUT inquiring minds want to know :)

Evd or "No Evidence Disputing" Several Points? Part 2.
Someone pm'ed asking about my post #11 today, and unfortunately (for an unknown reason) I cannot pm to respond. Anyway, I don't know how to further explain that post, so I'm repeating some intro from it, not repeating point by point.

...Respectfully, imo, we/the public do not now have sufficient verified or verifiable evd of these points to determine whether they are factual or non-factual. Not yet, altho likely LE has or will have info to verify or refute each of them. Looking at blue stmts in terms of whether they are admissible as facts per rules of evidence and/or what foundation would be required to be admissible.

Evd or "No Evidence Disputing" Several Points?
After ea point of @Feistyomi below in blue, I've added some comments in black. Respectfully, imo, we/the public do not now have sufficient verified or verifiable evd of these points to determine whether they are factual or non-factual. Not yet, altho likely LE has or will have info to verify or refute each of them. Looking at blue stmts in terms of whether they are admissible as facts per rules of evidence and/or what foundation would be required to be admissible.

1. "He has an alibi."
(BM told youtuber, someone else, and/or LE?) he has an alibi, but AFAIK, lacks LE's public release that his alibi was factual. Even if BM's alibi (in Denver or being 100+ miles away, or 2 hrs+ driving distance away from home) had been verified at time SM disappeared, does not exclude his involvement in SM's disappearance. Esp since time and place of disappearance have not publicly released as LE-verified (if known even to LE).

2. "There is evidence he is happily married and loves his wife."
AFAIK, above summarizes one person's (a relative? BM's uncle?) stmt of what he says he believes, but does not state his factual basis for opn. Subjective
Stmt; one individual's opinion.

3. "They are financially stable."
Altho some prop & county records show BM & SM's names as owners, and members here have said no mortgage is shown on public record, AFAIK no members posted about seeing M's income, net worth, & other financial stmts for the full picture. Lacks publicly verifiable factual basis as of now, altho likely LE has info to verify or refute the numbers. Also to some degree 'financial stability' is a subjective measure.

4. "He did not bury evidence under slab."
AFAIK, LE (CCSO, CBI, FBI) has not publicly released info re findings from concrete slab 'dig.'
Lacks publicly verifiable factual basis as of now, altho likely LE has info to verify or refute it.

5. "The house, vehicle, and electronics came back clear for him."
AFAIK, LE has not publicly released info re findings of that. Lacks publicly verifiable factual basis as of now, altho likely LE has info to verify or refute it.

6."He actually has a job and is successful at it."
AFAIK, neither BM nor LE has publicly released employment information or documents, such as W-2, 1040, Schedules B, C or D, bank stmts, brokerage stmt, credit cards, etc., AFAIK. Lacks publicly verifiable factual basis as of now, altho likely LE has info to verify or refute it.

7. "His daughters trust him."
AFAIK, daughters have not made public stmts in MSM or soc med. about their trust in him. If they are living w him (at Puma Path or elsewhere), is it possible they are cowering in fear and arrange schedules to never alone w him? Also subjective.

8. "IMO, all of the above are just as accurate as our speculations of his guilt, we have no evidence disputing them, I could probably come up w/ more." bbm sbm
I'm not saying any one of ^ points is true or false; just saying for most ^ points, we do not/cannot know to be true or false at this moment, altho LE likely will have info (before trial of anyone) to verify or refute. You have & each member has the right to develop own opinions; that's what makes WS an engaging place for reading & discussion.
Bumping this post.^^^

Agreed with above, and wanted to add that although it's important to have differing views ; it's also helpful to put an "in my opinion" or likewise, before stating an opinion as fact.

Of interest to me is that LE have never said the car, gps, and any other electronics came back clear for the husband.
As well as other areas LE have been silent about.

Why not make public the areas LE have cleared ?
Because IMO they are still investigating, and have questions that aren't being answered.
At least not by the one person who might be able to clear some things up.
That's a fact.
We are waiting.

There's much more that we don't know -- than what we do know for a fact.
At this time (and IMO) Suzanne is missing.
And that's all I'm certain of.
MOO

You never know. I just saw some sad news on one of my Facebook cycling pages that the Virginia Beach PD is investigating an accident between a Toyota Camry and a cyclist. The cyclist was hit from behind and is dead. And its on a road I ride down 3-5 times a week. We don't have any name yet.

Seriously???? It appears TN abandoned ship long before that *** update post. Look no further than the find Suzanne page.
One more thing, for now, the give me facebook acct initially set up, with BM's video top, front and center.
So many questioned the veracity of his pleas, right off the bat. I was one of them. My comments never disappeared.
It was abandoned, just like his newphew's participation in the give me.
Makes you wonder why, no?

Oh I completely agree! It caught my attention because I remember BM saying something about how the wheel was facing, but then stopped himself. I hadn’t heard about wheel damage, so I thought it was interesting.

However, you are correct that it is second/third hand info and probably useless, BUT inquiring minds want to know :)

It brings me back to TN wanting LE to comment on the condition of the bike, even tho they wouldn't acknowledge that it had been found. Makes me think it probably was damaged, by someone, to make it appear there was a violent collision with something. Then the bike tossed. It was supposed to be an important clue to help LE form a suitable explanation for Suzanne's disappearance. So frustrating that they didn't see it that way. Moo of course.

It brings me back to TN wanting LE to comment on the condition of the bike, even tho they wouldn't acknowledge that it had been found. Makes me think it probably was damaged, by someone, to make it appear there was a violent collision with something. Then the bike tossed. It was supposed to be an important clue to help LE form a suitable explanation for Suzanne's disappearance. So frustrating that they didn't see it that way. Moo of course.
Yes! Isn’t that interesting :cool: Wonder if someone just ran over the front wheel? With a truck? Or a Bobcat, dirt moving thingy? Just a thought.

Hopefully Lauren knew about the restaurant rumor, it was said Suzanne picked up lunch to go on Friday, May 8th before Mother's Day.

Well, according to the cleaning lady that saw the two of them walking together, she was alive on Wednesday May 6th. LE did request local video from May 8th on to May 12th? It would be nice to have that rumour confirmed or disproved.

I read SusiQ’s post, in which she quoted Knox’s post, to mean it would be nice to have confirmation of the rumor that SUZANNE was seen at a restaurant on Friday, May 8. Not that SusiQ thought confirmation was needed regarding the LE request for locals to keep their surveillance video.

But since two members responded with the LE information (quoted below), maybe I’m waaaaaay out in left field. Or the batteries are low on my reading comprehension meter tonight.

Check the media thread on that. I'm almost certain LE's request with the dates included was made public more than once.

The Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office is asking neighbors to preserve any surveillance video they have from doorbells and security and wildlife cameras from May 8-12. They ask you not to send it in, but instead hang onto it in case an investigator reaches out.

Search For Suzanne Morphew: Neighbors Asked To Save Surveillance Video

TD met LS (whether planned or not, I tend to assume planned) and showed her where BM told him the bike was found. So, we only have BM's word for it.
If that was where the bike were found and the creek was 100 meters from the bike, there's no way SM could've ended up or fallen in the water.
Another thing I noticed was a 10mph sign at the curve where this would've occurred. IMO, that knocks out a hit by a car, unless it was a crazy lunatic who would speed around the corner. Not likely and her body would have been found.
I haven't had a chance to see the rest of the video/interview but that's what I've noticed thus far.
I'm doing five things at once today, I'll try to get to the rest tonight. Looking forward to the next video, also.
Lauren is one person I'd want on my case, that's for sure.
Assuming that BM got it right on where the bike was. This is the same guy who said they searched 2oo mile radius (did he mean 200 square miles, i.e., 8 mile radius?) and he had a Army Ranger (was he a member of Ranger Battalion or just finished Ranger Basic Course?) who did 4oo tours (did he mean 400 missions or patrols?) in the Middle East. He didn't get those simple items right and that causes me to wonder if he has the correct spot where the bike was found. As you say we only have BM's word for it. We have TD's video as where the bike was found and it has gone viral and I don't hear anyone questioning if even that is right. I like Lauren Scharf and she is the best thing Suzanne has going for her right now. But as an investigative journalist I don't understand why she is giving it so much credence and not asking questions?

Assuming that BM got it right on where the bike was. This is the same guy who said they searched 2oo mile radius (did he mean 200 square miles, i.e., 8 mile radius?) and he had a Army Ranger (was he a member of Ranger Battalion or just finished Ranger Basic Course?) who did 4oo tours (did he mean 400 missions or patrols?) in the Middle East. He didn't get those simple items right and that causes me to wonder if he has the correct spot where the bike was found. As you say we only have BM's word for it. We have TD's video as where the bike was found and it has gone viral and I don't hear anyone questioning if even that is right. I like Lauren Scharf and she is the best thing Suzanne has going for her right now. But as an investigative journalist I don't understand why she is giving it so much credence and not asking questions?
I’m sure she’s asking, but the authorities aren’t answering.

All she has to go on are the bits and pieces that have come out (mostly thanks to that interview with BM).

Sounds like it’s a brick wall.

I read SusiQ’s post, in which she quoted Knox’s post, to mean it would be nice to have confirmation of the rumor that SUZANNE was seen at a restaurant on Friday, May 8. Not that SusiQ thought confirmation was needed regarding the LE request for locals to keep their surveillance video.

But since two members responded with the LE information (quoted below), maybe I’m waaaaaay out in left field. Or the batteries are low on my reading comprehension meter tonight.
Nothing wrong with your reading comprehension :) You understood it exactly as I meant it. I would like to see the rumour regarding SM being seen on Friday in Salida either confirmed or denied because otherwise May 6th could possibly be the last sighting. Hope that clears it up. What I couldn’t exactly remember was if LE requested video up to May 12th.

I’m sure she’s asking, but the authorities aren’t answering.

All she has to go on are the bits and pieces that have come out (mostly thanks to that interview with BM).

Sounds like it’s a brick wall.
I hope she's asking. But given her previous results if she asked what the sheriff had for lunch, she'd get, "It's an ongoing investigation". She's caught in a loop with LE.

My point is we are questioning BM's statement about the Ranger friend's mission and the area searched and yet everyone is taking his statement that the bike was found there as the God's truth and nothing but. And yet just in the last day or two TD did a video showing that same area and doing a video on why he believes the bike was planted, but yet he doesn't question whether BM took him to the right spot. I like Lauren Scharf, but then she takes off to the same spot like its the true and doesn't ask the question, "Am I really in the right spot?" It's a simple question and yet no one in the media or internet is doubting it. Many of us on here are doubting what BM is saying - on NOT saying - and yet this is spot is taken to be the truth and nothing but. How is it we can have doubts about other things involving BM, but this spot is unquestionably and undeniably true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimimaria