Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming that BM got it right on where the bike was. This is the same guy who said they searched 2oo mile radius (did he mean 200 square miles, i.e., 8 mile radius?) and he had a Army Ranger (was he a member of Ranger Battalion or just finished Ranger Basic Course?) who did 4oo tours (did he mean 400 missions or patrols?) in the Middle East. He didn't get those simple items right and that causes me to wonder if he has the correct spot where the bike was found. As you say we only have BM's word for it. We have TD's video as where the bike was found and it has gone viral and I don't hear anyone questioning if even that is right. I like Lauren Scharf and she is the best thing Suzanne has going for her right now. But as an investigative journalist I don't understand why she is giving it so much credence and not asking questions?
That's not true, she is asking questions as to the where 'the bike' was found. You'll see.
ETA: She did qualify her answers to questions asked that that is where TD said BM explained where the bike was found.

I hope she's asking. But given her previous results if she asked what the sheriff had for lunch, she'd get, "It's an ongoing investigation". She's caught in a loop with LE.

My point is we are questioning BM's statement about the Ranger friend's mission and the area searched and yet everyone is taking his statement that the bike was found there as the God's truth and nothing but. And yet just in the last day or two TD did a video showing that same area and doing a video on why he believes the bike was planted, but yet he doesn't question whether BM took him to the right spot. I like Lauren Scharf, but then she takes off to the same spot like its the true and doesn't ask the question, "Am I really in the right spot?" It's a simple question and yet no one in the media or internet is doubting it. Many of us on here are doubting what BM is saying - on NOT saying - and yet this is spot is taken to be the truth and nothing but. How is it we can have doubts about other things involving BM, but this spot is unquestionably and undeniably true?
I get what you’re saying, and I have two thoughts:

The spot is correct, as BM has no reason to lie.

The spot is false, as BM wants to demonstrate to law enforcement how ignorant he is about its location. If he doesn’t know where the real spot is, then he couldn’t have been the one to plant it (in his mind).

I tend to believe the spot is correct, but personally, it doesn’t matter much to me. I don’t care where the bike was located, as where it was planted doesn’t make much of a difference in the grand scheme of things.

A planted bike tells you who the killer likely is, and that’s what matters.

I hope she's asking. But given her previous results if she asked what the sheriff had for lunch, she'd get, "It's an ongoing investigation". She's caught in a loop with LE.

My point is we are questioning BM's statement about the Ranger friend's mission and the area searched and yet everyone is taking his statement that the bike was found there as the God's truth and nothing but. And yet just in the last day or two TD did a video showing that same area and doing a video on why he believes the bike was planted, but yet he doesn't question whether BM took him to the right spot. I like Lauren Scharf, but then she takes off to the same spot like its the true and doesn't ask the question, "Am I really in the right spot?" It's a simple question and yet no one in the media or internet is doubting it. Many of us on here are doubting what BM is saying - on NOT saying - and yet this is spot is taken to be the truth and nothing but. How is it we can have doubts about other things involving BM, but this spot is unquestionably and undeniably true?
To answer my own post this assumes BM is innocent - and I will give him that until LE proves it to me otherwise. If he is guilty, well then all bets are off.

That's not true, she is asking questions as to the where 'the bike' was found. You'll see.
ETA: She did qualify her answers to questions asked that that is where TD said BM explained where the bike was found.
I'll go back to my very basic question: How do we KNOW that is the spot? Because BM said it was? Or because some third party like LE or a searcher confirmed it?

I get what you’re saying, and I have two thoughts:

The spot is correct, as BM has no reason to lie.

The spot is false, as BM wants to demonstrate to law enforcement how ignorant he is about its location. If he doesn’t know where the real spot is, then he couldn’t have been the one to plant it (in his mind).

I tend to believe the spot is correct, but personally, it doesn’t matter much to me. I don’t care where the bike was located, as where it was planted doesn’t make much of a difference in the grand scheme of things.

A planted bike tells you who the killer likely is, and that’s what matters.

I completely agree but my question is how was BM saying that SM could've 'ended up in the water' if it was 100 meters away?
I don't think we're looking at a genius here.
Also eta: It's like throwing spaghetti at the wall and see what sticks.

I completely agree but my question is how was BM saying that SM could've 'ended up in the water'?
I don't think we're looking a genius here.
Yes. In that video Lauren was clear that it was absolutely impossible for Suzanne to have ended up in the water, based on where the bike was allegedly found.

It’s around 100 yards away, and she would have been horribly injured if she crashed there.

So not only could she not have landed in water, but she would have struggled to even get there after the fact.

You might be right about Barry’s story on the bike location. It could be a lie or he could be mistaken.

The ONLY reason I’m inclined to believe the discovery and bike location are real is because the bike is crucial to the advancement of Barry’s theories on Suzanne’s disappearance. The bike is the prop for: abduction, bike accident, hit and run, animal attack, etc. He needs the bike to be there. The bike has to be there, otherwise Barry is 100% on the hook for Suzanne’s disappearance.

IMO

I see your point. And I think in her own way she did question this when she asked about the meaning of the locations of the pink ribbons. Shes not blunt like some reporters, very not dramatic and wanting to be the first to spill the scoop, and is good at maintaining a neutral voice. In fact, that whole video remained neutal and without any finger pointing whatsoever. Questioning credibility didnt fit their agenda in this video, imo.

You might be right about Barry’s story on the bike location. It could be a lie or he could be mistaken.

The ONLY reason I’m inclined to believe the discovery and bike location are real is because the bike is crucial to the advancement of Barry’s theories on Suzanne’s disappearance. The bike is the prop for: abduction, bike accident, hit and run, animal attack, etc. He needs the bike to be there. The bike has to be there, otherwise Barry is 100% on the hook for Suzanne’s disappearance.

IMO
Add to that his Nephew's insistence to ask about the condition of the bike. There's likely only one source who told him to do that, unless he himself is involved. Highly doubt LE would've been the source.

Maybe the money is being spent on "supporting the well-being of Suzanne's family". You know like well permits, paving, that sort of thing?

To be fair, those gym memberships ain't cheap.

Guess when BM said it was "too soon," he wasn't talking about it being too soon to resume life as normal.

Sell property? "Check!"

Hit the gym? "Check, check!"

Find Suzanne? "Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad."

Or so he would have us think.

Actually, it stinks to high heaven.

JMO.

IMO
And my problem with that is it automatically assumes guilt. I am trying to not ASSUME here, but try to get to the facts. If BM planted the bike then he may very well likely be pointing to that spot and LE would see this as a dead give away. (BUT if he is guilty could he be playing dumb? After all if the bike is a plant, it is a ruse, so pointing to another area could be trying to convince LE he is innocent? Another ruse?) It is a rhetorical question, "Where was the bike found?" because LE has the answer and they are not saying anything. TD and LS got locked onto tunnel vision and don't walk up and down the road and ask themselves, "Could it really be somewhere else?" That is investigative journalism. All of this is not factual and therefore the conclusions arrived at are not base on fact. But as MassGuy points out, LS probably has done her level best to determine the facts and myths about the bike and LE won't answer them.

Last edited:

Guess when BM said it was "too soon," he wasn't talking about it being too soon to resume life as normal.

Sell property? "Check!"

JMO.

I like to envision Suzanne returning home alive and well, like the lady from “Gone Girl.”

“Honey, I know I didn’t do anything to find you, but that’s because I know how strong you are, and that you didn’t need any help. I knew you’d come home eventually. While you were gone, I took care of numero uno, just like I knew you would want. Look at how ripped I am for God’s sakes! Oh, and we need to talk about some financial wheeling and dealing I did while you were away. How are you? Did that mountain lion treat you well?”

Add to that his Nephew's insistence to ask about the condition of the bike. There's likely only one source who told him to do that, unless he himself is involved. Highly doubt LE would've been the source.
And I'm at the point where I ask how does the nephew know? Was he there? Did someone driving by tell him? I'm trying to separate fact from rumor and it is an impossible task without anyone saying they were there and they saw it.

I like to envision Suzanne returning home alive and well, like the lady from “Gone Girl.”

“Honey, I know I didn’t do anything to find you, but that’s because I know how strong you are, and that you didn’t need any help. I knew you’d come home eventually. While you were gone, I took care of numero uno, just like I knew you would want. Look at how ripped I am for God’s sakes! Oh, and we need to talk about some financial wheeling and dealing I did while you were away. How are you?”
“And by the way, I bought more sleeveless shirts.”

“Honey, I know I didn’t do anything to find you, but that’s because I know how strong you are, and that you didn’t need any help. I knew you’d come home eventually. While you were gone, I took care of numero uno, just like I knew you would want. Look at how ripped I am for God’s sakes! Oh, and we need to talk about some financial wheeling and dealing I did while you were away. How are you? Did that mountain lion treat you well?”
That would be the fairy tale ending we are all hoping for. I doubt it, but, wow, would I love to see it!!!

continued....

"oh, and all that money we got donated into a from a whole bunch of really kind and invested strangers? we WERE going to get tim miller out here to search for you, bc you are so worth it, but it was just 'too soon'. promise, we were gonna do that. mm hmm. want a beer?"

lol. MOO.

Honey, I know I didn’t do anything to find you, but that’s because I know how strong you are, and that you didn’t need any help. I knew you’d come home eventually. While you were gone, I took care of numero uno, just like I knew you would want. Look at how ripped I am for God’s sakes! Oh, and we need to talk about some financial wheeling and dealing I did while you were away. How are you? Did that mountain lion treat you well?”

BBM:

Overall, that's a superb welcome home speech!

As your editor, the only thing I'd tweak would be the opening.

You need to replace that "Honey," greeting with "Oh, Suzanne…."

Then it will be perfect.

JMO.

Sell property? "Check!"

JMO.
I'm thinking Limburger cheese smelly.

bbm
Good points.

But imo I don't necessarily believe the bike was found there.
And I don't care what BM says.

I think LE might have the bike in their possession but something about it gave LE hinky vibes.
Had the bike sustained damage ?
Was it wiped clean ?
Someone in a past thread suggested that if it was locked in a particular way that it wouldn't have been rideable.
And if LE discovered that....
Just one little fib will tell them that all is not as it looks.
Imo.
Or maybe the description by a certain person as to where it could be found, and voila' !

LE aren't saying anything really, and it would appear they're building their case.
It's like the least 'slip' and rumors will start flying around .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd