Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM's Uncle also used past tense when describing her as 'one of those people who everyone loved' (I cant remember exact phrase, so apologies) - was wondering also, when did BM's uncle have an interview - was it early on in the investigation?

Oh boy. Gosh. I hope her daughters are holding up. Poor things.

could it be SM had a large life insurance policy? could it be BM thought she wasn’t going to survive cancer a second time?

From my own experience; A friend 36M and his wife were trying for a 3rd child. The Friend was not feeling well and went to urgent care, they sent him directly to the hospital. Turns out he has a mass in his chest near his heart the size of a golf ball. Diagnosed Hodgkin’s.
He starts treatments right away, completes treatment & gets the all clear (remission). His wife asks for a divorce.
She thought he was going to die & couldn't handle it that he wasn’t.

I think BM did not love SM. Fell out of love a long time ago. But he did not plan to get rid of her. Until something changed in his life, and the changes could have been accruing for a while.

I think that he hoped she might not make it, just because of the ease of getting all the money, but she did.

From some Italian movies - remember a husband dreaming of getting rid of a wife (as divorce is out of question), and dreaming, "why can't a bumblebee hurt her? And she'd die of allergy?" Or, "why can't Mafia kill her by mistake?" (I think the movie is called "Italian divorce", or something like it).

I can only imagine someone thinking, "why can't she have an accident on her bike?" Or "What about a lion?", this explains why so many theories...

Strictly MOO.

I think BM did not love SM. Fell out of love a long time ago. But he did not plan to get rid of her. Until something changed in his life, and the changes could have been accruing for a while.

I think that he hoped she might not make it, just because of the ease of getting all the money, but she did.

From some Italian movies - remember a husband dreaming of getting rid of a wife (as divorce is out of question), and dreaming, "why can't a bumblebee hurt her? And she'd die of allergy?" Or, "why can't Mafia kill her by mistake?" (I think the movie is called "Italian divorce", or something like it).

I can only imagine someone thinking, "why can't she have an accident on her bike?" Or "What about a lion?", this explains why so many theories...
Strictly MOO.
So many theories! Reminds me of PF. He over thought it and tried to make it look like TOO many things, off to visit sick grandmother, ran off with a lover in a plane, killed herself because he gave her gun back. Too many trails that lead right back to him. I’m confident all trails will lead back to BM as well. JMHO

I understand Suzanne’s family not wanting to talk to the press. She has been missing since Mother’s Day, why not have the press conference with the sheriffs office and a family member pleading to the public if anyone having information on the disappearance in Suzanne please call the sheriffs office. JMO

I understand Suzanne’s family not wanting to talk to the press. She has been missing since Mother’s Day, why not have the press conference with the sheriffs office and a family member pleading to the public if anyone having information on the disappearance in Suzanne please call the sheriffs office. JMO

Don't disagree, but I'm thinking like back on May 12th/13th it would have been appropriate, opps I forgot, that was too soon.

Interesting :cool: So, in your experience, what could have given LE probable cause for the first SW for the house?
1. My guess would be that BM told them that’s where he last saw her.
2. There’s been rumors that her cell phone was in the home. It may have been a ping. Her cell could provide evidence of what may have happened, who she had recently talked to and texted.
3. When they didn’t find her near her downed bike, they could argue that something may have happened in the home. According to BM, he arrived home at 9:00 that night and we have been led to believe that he and his family were not allowed back in the home until after the search warrant was executed. This leads back to the popular theory that LE believed very early on that SM did not go for a bike ride that day which, in turn, would help support probable cause that something happened in the home.
4. LE may have done a walk through of the home when SM was first reported missing and before they found her bike. They may have seen something that piqued their interest. (Something like a gun cabinet with a gun missing. A stain on the floor. A strong smell of bleach.). This initial walkthrough would be to insure that the missing party was not inside, ill or injured. They would not have the right to search then, but they could seal off the property until such time as a warrant was issued.
Because we don’t know exactly what LE had for evidence early on, it is hard to speculate what they may have used for probable cause on their affidavit.

What if Suzanne’s family knows that Suzanne is deceased? What if they know who caused her death? How would they benefit from a public appeal?

JMO

That's what I say! Get out there with the sheriff and TALK.

I can't watch the video (wont load for some reason) but if it was said in that interview that BM is back at the gym, that doesn't surprise me at all.
Most likely, someone is advising him of the importance of self-care right now.
Keeping his strength up, staying healthy, etc.
So, back to the gym & other self-care things would be normal.
WHO says he's at the gym?? Where is the link for that?

Don't disagree, but I'm thinking like back on May 12th/13th it would have been appropriate, opps I forgot, that was too soon.
Yes, it would have been very appropriate and expected in the first couple of days. Instead we see the nephew of the husband talking to media ( on condition he is not shown on camera) about the reward and . In one of her first FB lives ( the one with DWAP ) LS said that on Sunday May 17 she was not working and one of her colleagues alerted her that the husband had posted his FB plea. She called LE for a comment and they said it was the first they were hearing of it. So many “hinky” things about how the family ( “husband” ) has presented himself to the public.

Totally agree, that’s what I’ve been saying since day one. Barry doesn’t want to for some reason.

Apparently there are more important things than getting the word out to help find his “kidnapped wife.” Just awful. The buck stops with him.

1. My guess would be that BM told them that’s where he last saw her.
2. There’s been rumors that her cell phone was in the home. It may have been a ping. Her cell could provide evidence of what may have happened, who she had recently talked to and texted.
3. When they didn’t find her near her downed bike, they could argue that something may have happened in the home. According to BM, he arrived home at 9:00 that night and we have been led to believe that he and his family were not allowed back in the home until after the search warrant was executed. This leads back to the popular theory that LE believed very early on that SM did not go for a bike ride that day which, in turn, would help support probable cause that something happened in the home.
4. LE may have done a walk through of the home when SM was first reported missing and before they found her bike. They may have seen something that piqued their interest. (Something like a gun cabinet with a gun missing. A stain on the floor. A strong smell of bleach.). This initial walkthrough would be to insure that the missing party was not inside, ill or injured. They would not have the right to search then, but they could seal off the property until such time as a warrant was issued.
Because we don’t know exactly what LE had for evidence early on, it is hard to speculate what they may have used for probable cause on their affidavit.
Thank you! I appreciate your response. If on the initial walk through they smelled bleach and noted some other oddity, that would allow for the first search warrant.

Interesting you mention a missing gun. I have to wonder if the second SW was to look for a gun registered to BM and it turns out missing. Hmmm.....
Just speculation.

There is a huge culture of people of all walks of life who are currently chasing the dream of side/full time hustle of internet income- YouTube Channels, Instagram, Blogs, Podcasts etc- all these variables have the ability to generate very good income to the owner- in this instance, Tyson Draper- this is quite possibly his current source of income. These channels and such are today’s virtual entrepreneurs- research it, there is big money possible if you gain followers, subscribers, advertisers, sponsors- sure beats the 9-5 and a boss!

Find your interest/passion and simply make a go at it on the internet, all the kids are doing it! And some not kids! The guys at PE are doing the same thing. Many people are looking to turn their internet shows, clips and videos into a source of income...why not. It’s just a new way to work for yourself .

Please remember, in this case, there is income involved, his involvement is not charity or volunteerism. His thank you’s to others generating more clicks/hits. He needs to keep his name out there as much as anything- he’s promoting his brand-

MOO...
It's also another way to get actual news and information in alot of cases. There are some great youtubers out there and it's a lot of work to research, fact check, book guests, answer emails, etc. Working from home is working, these creators get paid what viewers feel they are worth - it's up to them. MOO

But how could they ( any family members) come out now and show a United front with the Sheriff when, on May 30th BM is on video with total stranger TD saying that LE mishandled things? A video picked up by MSM that everyone has seen.

That would just be .. awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member