Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except it was not questioning motives, it was questioning credibility . There is a difference. Viewpoints, legal or otherwise are mostly opinions. Can private individuals express legal viewpoints based on their understanding of the law?

Well, in a legal case, motive does affect credibility. If, for example, a state's witness testifies against my client, I may bring out the fact that his charges got reduced as part of a deal to testify. His motive was to get a lighter sentence. That, in turn affects his credibility with a judge or jury.

If it wasn't pre planned--I could see a moment in time rage. Strangulation comes to mind. But, it could have been a shove or hard push and she hit her head and died etc.
If so, the "Oh Susanne..." make so much sense to me.
Agree. Your theory matches the timeline, matches his demeanor in his video, matches "she had an accident."

MOO they made a big geographic move to alleviate some issues that would not resolve in Indiana, then MOO sadly, it turned out, the problems came along.

Even given BM lying to police, MOO there still is a chance of stranger violence. But idea of stranger violence is diminished by BM not acting like it.
MOO no publicly known rageful desire to get one's hands on that murderer.
Maybe he had all the wildman trappings to hide a fearful persona?

Please move on from bickering over anonymity of sources. It is just going round in circles, is derailing the thread, and belabouring an issue is no way helpful in determining what happened to Suzanne or by whom.

If MSM or LE or other WS approved sources cite anonymous sources, members are free to consider anonymity and credibility and either rely on the information provided or take it with a grain of salt.

Some of the discussion remains but if those remaining posts result in further disruption of the thread, they will also be removed.

Thread is open again.

Given that we learned that Barry’s truck GPS doesn’t match what he’s told LE, I don’t think he was wise enough to switch cars or rent a car or anything like that.

It would be great to know to what extent the data doesn’t match. But it makes me think that BM did not have a good grasp on his truck exposing what he did on 5/9 and 5/10 and therefor did not have an alternate vehicle to help cover his tracks.
Renting a car can be a very bad move anyway. Ask Aaron Hernandez. Another non-Mensa candidate. Lol.

So, we are expected to believe that BM left a peacefully sleeping SM at 5 AM on Mother’s Day.

SM then wakes up, goes about her day, NEVER responding to the friend that she abruptly stopped messaging, NEVER responding to “Happy Mothers Day” texts from her girls, and NEVER sending any “Happy Mother’s Day” messages to anyone else.

SM just decided at some point to go on a bike ride that day, and coincidentally disappear. That has to be the luckiest abductor EVER for all the stars to align so perfectly.

Nope. I just can’t believe the abduction scenario. The more I think about it, the more I think that this was not premeditated. We have NO idea all of the evidence that LE has, but the little we do know appears to be somewhat sloppy, IMO.

Something alerted LE very early on, and I’m thinking a lot of it has to do with inconsistencies in the story and timeline.

All JMO of course. I do hope that LE is close to finding Suzanne.

I considered this too because of the recent information we've received through PE and Lauren. I wonder if they have given up searching?
JMO
IF IF someone from SM residence involved and that person had access to a non GPS auto parked in the driveway, that person had 3 hours of un-tracked travel on Sat night.
8pm to the machinery noise in Salida at 11:30pm, minus 15 minutes each way to and from home to Salida.
Hope everyone in western CO held on to their Ring footage as asked.

I considered this too because of the recent information we've received through PE and Lauren. I wonder if they have given up searching?
JMO

I hadn't thought about a possible imminent arrest. Hmm. Wonder if LE wanted someone to be marinating on the fact that they know about his movements, discrepancies. Moo

bbm
It looks like we are seeing just that in Suzanne's case.

Why not make a video a bit longer than 26 second snippet ?
Why say , "Oh...Suzanne." As if she left of her own volition ?
And even if she did, then why offer a reward with stipulations that can never be met (safe and unharmed even though kidnapped and held for 3+months now !) ??
Imo.

The 'Oh Suzanne' comment bothers me a little - ok, a lot - I am still trying to keep an open mind but that is definitely getting much harder! We all use the word Oh, its just one of those words isn't it? Anyway I looked at what it meant (silly, I know:rolleyes:) anyway, I found some of it interesting. Generally its used as a reaction to show various feelings such annoyance, sadness, surprise, excitement or disappointment - it can also be deemed as passive-aggressive, it can be used to 'dismiss' or let someone know they're 'in trouble' or can be used to express that someone doesn't care about what is being said.

for me - I find the 'Oh Suzanne' comment even more worrying now as I can picture BM experiencing all of the above - annoyed at something and then sad at his reaction to whatever annoyed him, then surprised that LE are acting quickly, then disappointed that LE don't believe him etc ...... just my thoughts and all MOO.

RBBM. I think that if the bike was staged, (and IMHO it was), it was placed where it would be out of sight of the casual walker, biker, or car going by, but would be found rather quickly if you are actually searching for it. It was needed to be found to push the narrative, but not noticed before the drama could be played out. MOO

As a follow on to this, if someone wanted to stage and sell the bike crash theory, wouldn't they also INTEND for the body to be found in the river to bring closure to law enforcement and the family? That river looked swift enough in the TD video to easily pin an object under rocks and such and maybe LE couldn't find it.

So, we are expected to believe that BM left a peacefully sleeping SM at 5 AM on Mother’s Day.

SM then wakes up, goes about her day, NEVER responding to the friend that she abruptly stopped messaging, NEVER responding to “Happy Mothers Day” texts from her girls, and NEVER sending any “Happy Mother’s Day” messages to anyone else.

SM just decided at some point to go on a bike ride that day, and coincidentally disappear. That has to be the luckiest abductor EVER for all the stars to align so perfectly.

Nope. I just can’t believe the abduction scenario. The more I think about it, the more I think that this was not premeditated. We have NO idea all of the evidence that LE has, but the little we do know appears to be somewhat sloppy, IMO.

Something alerted LE very early on, and I’m thinking a lot of it has to do with inconsistencies in the story and timeline.

All JMO of course. I do hope that LE is close to finding Suzanne.

Even if it was premeditated. It is pretty hard to think of every little aspect. Es specially now in the digital age. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321