Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It also opens up the possibility that somebody may have been freely driving someone else's Range Rover between 5pm and 5am, and perhaps even later. Potentially a clever way to dodge cameras, driving in plain sight.

JMO
Makes one wonder if there have been warrants for the data on those Range Rovers.
MOO

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

IIRC, they moved to CO in 2018 but her cancer didn't come back until last year.
I can't recall now where but one of the MSM mentions she had just finished treatment in October 2019.
Apparently they moved due to "stressors". Whatever that means.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we looking at a game of musical chairs, only with cars? A truck could remain parked in a driveway where you'd expect it to be all night. A borrowed car could be all sorts of places and be back in place by 5am.

At 5am, right on cue, a truck could drive on toward Denver, the grill almost smiling at traffic cameras along the way.

My questions:
Who did the Range Rovers belong to?
Did anyone drive them on May 9th and 10th?
Who would have reason to drive a different car than their own?

Might explain why LE asked locals to save their video from May 8-12 but not turn it over. LE didn't say anything about WHAT LE was looking for! They might be tracking the movement of a car previously unknown to us!

JMO

It also opens up the possibility that somebody may have been freely driving someone else's Range Rover between 5pm and 5am, and perhaps even later. Potentially a clever way to dodge cameras, driving in plain sight.

JMO
Perhaps dodging cameras and making it appear like Suzanne was still alive, driving around?

I’m assuming at this point, LE has her phone or at least phone records.

What IF LE discovered SM’s messages to her friend had been deleted? That would be very suspicious, I think, especially if the friend told LE the content of the messages and her phone had been wiped clean.

an abductor would not delete messages or would care, so that would implicate someone close to her. Maybe that scenario got LE’s attention.

I don’t know, just thinking out loud.

Why is that huge? If the two vehicles belong to Suzanne and she was "supposed to be on a bike ride" I guess I don't get why that's significant?
Me too.
Because when Barry sent the neighbor over there, there were going to be these two Range Rivers. He would have logically known they would be seen by the neighbor. I'm still so confused

Gimme Campaign. Criminal Defense?
I'd imagine that the gimme funds can and will be used for someone's defense if charged -- if it comes to that point ?
Afaik; there is no way to hold anyone accountable for how funds are used....
@LietKynes sbm
Q1. Using Gimme funds for crim defense?
A1. Gimme terms, Prohibited Conduct. "Without limiting the foregoing, you agree: not to use the Services to raise funds or establish or contribute to any Campaign with the implicit or explicit purpose of or involving:
"9. for the legal defense of alleged crimes associated with hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, serious disabilities or diseases, financial crimes or crimes of deception; ... " https://www.----------.com/terms bbm
Seems defense for homicide charges would fall into prohibited uses.

Q2. "hold anyone accountable for how funds are used"? Practically speaking, for contributors w the amt. of $ involved? A2. Nope, imo.
my2cts.

While I think it's very interesting, the two Range Rovers parked in the driveway, I have no idea what significance they hold.

Me too. I rewatched PE shows where it is mentioned and they definitely think it's very significant. I don't think it's so much who owns them, as it's BM's access to them, at this point. and I think maybe PE guys know that the Range Rovers have been looked at by LE, and one of them was driving around in the dark Saturday night or early in the AM on Sunday.
Perhaps it is more than one vehicle that disputes BM's version of his movements.
Moo
of course.

I wonder, how many folks have the phone number of their friend's spouse or their friend's kids?
Maybe I'm outing myself as a weirdo but I don't have the cell phone number of anyone's husband or kids.
I'm thinking the friend did not contact BM, but once she heard SM was missing, she did contact LE and that was the catalyst for the investigation to go the way it did.

IF it was BM that disappeared SM, would he feel confident enough to stage the bike & head out to "Denver", knowing SM's best friend was in "panic mode", frantically trying to reach her because the conversation ended so strangely the night before?

I don't think he would, but that's just MOO.
as strange as it sounds, I do have all the numbers to my friends husbands, my friends boyfriends. Mostly because my hubby are friends with all these guys. But secondly, I've had too many freak incidences where I wish to God I had someone's number so I could try to get a hold of them. So if I ever get the chance to get somebody's number in my phone I do it.

If there was an abrupt ending to texting and communicating with my best friend, and I'm in panic mode, the first thing I'm going to do is try and get ahold of her man.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> ... Perhaps Suzanne did not agree with BM on something to do with an owned or family estate property. There was money to be made, but she didn't agree with however he wanted to pursue the venture or use the money. Remember, someone in Suzanne's family said BM could be controlling. Maybe this time Suzanne made a stand and it didn't go well for her.

Regardless, LE had information early on which led them to suspect BM. Sheriff Spezze saying he hoped BM continued to cooperate, closing down HWY 50 to search for Suzanne, asking him to take a LDT & Voice Stress Test, going back to the home for a second search, telling the family his story does not line up with his vehicle data, whatever information the girlfriend gave about the conversation with Suzanne, whatever may have been found at the job site and the 700 tips they have followed up on.

The biggest clue of all is still missing. Barry where is Suzanne? JMO ...

Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC, they moved to CO in 2018 but her cancer didn't come back until last year.
I can't recall now where but one of the MSM mentions she had just finished treatment in October 2019.
Apparently they moved due to "stressors". Whatever that means.
On the PE starting at 49:23 they are discussing stressors. They said it had to do with different things about work and different business transactions.

I wonder if she tried texting BM first, and when she didn’t get a response she then texted the daughter? She likely would have known that Barry was home.
That would explain what Chris the PE guy said. Something to the effect, the girlfriend was not getting any responses. He didn't say Barry's name, but that was my assumption.

Speaking for myself, the 26 second video is interesting. There is definite lack of effort towards finding SM, however I got the sense there was an effort to alter his facial appearance. It sure looked like a contrived face to me, and not necessarily contrived to express concern. The face portrayed does not look like the usual "him", and I'm not sure that was't intentional. IMO, this guy doesn't want his face out there, and is doing everything possible to minimize face time. Interestingly, this seems to extend before this current case. Very much MOO.
Why do you think that is?

Same here. And I think PE knows who they belong to and can't say. I expect that they learned the information from Suzanne's relative that reached out to them. Dang! Moo
Let's say someone private messaged Lauren Sharf on facebook and asked about the two vehicles in the driveway. Lauren messaged back and said they belonged to Suzanne. How are the vehicles parked in the driveway which belong to Suzanne relevant?

Why do you think that is?
In the context of the current case, worried that he may have been spotted during the course of his "activities". Beyond that, around 2017 or so, he seems to have dropped out of any pictures, and to some extent, out of sight. As to the why for that, I have no idea. I think it's significant though.

Let's say someone private messaged Lauren Sharf on facebook and asked about the two vehicles in the driveway. Lauren messaged back and said they belonged to Suzanne. How are the vehicles parked in the driveway which belong to Suzanne relevant?

The implication is that the Rover owners (even if both in Suzanne's name) weren't likely driven by Suzanne. But may have been driven by someone intent on misleading.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member