Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Public twitter for Chris McDonough. He sent out an invite to GD to come on the show PE and thanked him for his service. MOO

Chris McDonough

@187Cjm

Thank you for your service, George. I would like to invite you to come on the channel as a guest, to discuss all the great things you have already done to date. Let's find Suzanne! #justiceforsuzanne #georgedavis #suzannemorphew #barrymorphew #profilingevil #ShineBrightForSuzanne

All the great things he’s done already??? I just love Chris. He is very brave.

MOO he had friends, one who probably did many tours. He is pressured and made a error when he was already exaggerating.
The "we" is an attempt to hang on to being on a team with the police.
MOO. he is a very sad man whether responsible for any wrong doing or not.
If in using the word “we” to refer to himself as being on a team with LE, why did he then disparage LE as being incompetent in the same conversation? That’s not very team-y. IMO

Speculation Also- another neighbor happens to live 3.5 miles from Puma Path.

Interesting thing I recall from a while back. Lauren Sharf was near the Morphew home and received a tip about a State Patrol Officer who was parked at CR 240 & HWY 50. She talked to him and he said he didn't know why he was there.

I wish I knew how to use the search feature better, I'd like to find the post where I talked about that. If I can find the Facebook video where she mentioned the location of the officer, I'll verify it was CR 240, I might be wrong. But if so, very interesting location for the officer to be parked!!
You are correct. And one of the CO papers erroneously reported that that was where the search of the concrete foundation was being conducted. There is another interesting spot further up that road.

Attachments

• 356DF9C4-F856-47C7-95CE-2C396D2777EF.jpeg
    356DF9C4-F856-47C7-95CE-2C396D2777EF.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 79
im shocked to hear you feel that way, up to this point hes been super helpful and upfront about everything.... on a serious note, why bother lying about that... its so unnecessary
BBM:

BM is someone who obviously has a predilection for inflating the numbers.
10 people touched the bike.
#TeamBarry searched a 200-mile radius.
Buddy "who knows more about this stuff than anybody" did 400 tours of Iraq, Afghanistan.

Lying comes as naturally as breathing to some people.
It's an automatic reflex.
It actually IS necessary for some people to lie.

Not for one minute do I believe that BM is a "successful businessman."

People said the exact same thing about Fotis Dulos.
Turns out, that outward projection of a successful businessman was all a complete sham.
FD was a complete, utter, abject failure.
A complete loser, posing as a winner.
A monster, disguised beneath a charming mask.
A fraud.

I see shades of so many other cases in this one:

The Dulos case.
The Kelsey case.
The Watts case.
The Barbara Thomas case.

It's not hard to identify the common denominator in all of them.

JMO.

Last edited:
"Davis declined to comment when approached by DailyMail.com, saying he is too busy 'with stuff' to talk.”

Wow! That guy sounds just like Sheriff John Spezze. Does he have an LE background? Or is it just coincidence? IMO

Actually, he sounds a lot more like his buddy, BM there.
I hear nothing but echoes of BM's "it's too soon," comment when MSM asked him to say something about his missing wife.

#TeamBarry isn't reaching out to reporters to increase public awareness or to request volunteers for any privately organized searches, so I don't know why anyone would make the assumption that BM & Co. are doing one single, blessed thing to try to find her at this point. There's zero evidence of them doing so.

#TeamBarry can't even be bothered to update the "official" Find SM FB page.
Any notion that BM is quietly cooperating behind the scenes with LE is ludicrous in light of LE's actions and the statements made by SM's family this week.
Completely ludicrous.

Unlike anyone on #TeamBarry, LE actually IS extremely busy trying to find SM.

Meanwhile, BM, ever the grieving husband, is off filing guardianship papers, selling real estate, working out at the gym, and buying himself a brand spankin' new truck.

Because, hey: It's never too soon to buy a new truck, amirite?!

JMO.

Last edited:
MOO he had friends, one who probably did many tours. He is pressured and made a error when he was already exaggerating.
The "we" is an attempt to hang on to being on a team with the police.
MOO. he is a very sad man whether responsible for any wrong doing or not.

BM used the word "deployments" not "tours". See the US Army Ranger website for definition:

"LIFE DEPLOYED

Day-to-day life as a deployed Soldier is faster-paced for a Ranger than that of a conventional Army unit or other special operation Soldiers. While deployments may vary, Ranger units typically undertake a higher frequency of missions. As a Special Operations unit, these missions are more sensitive and take higher priority."
Being an Army Ranger

If in using the word “we” to refer to himself as being on a team with LE, why did he then disparage LE as being incompetent in the same conversation? That’s not very team-y. IMO

MOO if they handled the bike they do deserve criticism. It wasn't a stolen bike 911 call. Team or not, I think the sheriff would also agree.

BM used the word "deployments" not "tours". See the US Army Ranger website for definition:

"LIFE DEPLOYED

Day-to-day life as a deployed Soldier is faster-paced for a Ranger than that of a conventional Army unit or other special operation Soldiers. While deployments may vary, Ranger units typically undertake a higher frequency of missions. As a Special Operations unit, these missions are more sensitive and take higher priority."
Being an Army Ranger
Interesting. If each operation is a deployment then the number would be high.

Public twitter for Chris McDonough. He sent out an invite to GD to come on the show PE and thanked him for his service. MOO

Chris McDonough

@187Cjm

Thank you for your service, George. I would like to invite you to come on the channel as a guest, to discuss all the great things you have already done to date. Let's find Suzanne! #justiceforsuzanne #georgedavis #suzannemorphew #barrymorphew #profilingevil #ShineBrightForSuzanne
Oh yes I did see that tweet inviting GD. I just meant I think @Knox was referencing the replies on his Twitter when she said it was interesting behind the scenes instead of the actual tweet. I could be wrong though. There were some wacky things being said in the replies.

BBM:

#TeamBarry searched a 200-mile radius.
Buddy "who knows more about this stuff than anybody" did 400 tours of Iraq, Afghanistan.

It actually IS necessary for some people to lie.

I don't believe for one minute, not even for one second, that BM is a "successful businessman."

Turns out, that outward projection of a successful businessman was all a complete sham.
FD was a complete, utter, abject failure.
A complete loser, posing as a winner.
A monster, disguised beneath a charming mask.
A fraud.

The Dulos case.
The Kelsey case.
The Watts case.
The Barbara Thomas case.

JMO.
I can overlook the collective "we". But the "let me show you what happened" was an eye opener, to me. A person whose profession depends on constant accurate measuring, ie a contractor, would instinctively know the difference between radius and diameter. Confusing those terms could result in a whole bunch of extra cement being bought for a job.

I hear nothing but echoes of BM's "it's too soon," comment when MSM asked him to say something about his missing wife.

To his credit, Sheriff Spezze hasn't ever stated he's too busy "with stuff" to talk to reporters

Meanwhile, BM, ever the grieving husband, is off filing guardianship papers, selling real estate, working out at the gym, and buying himself a brand spankin' new truck.

JMO.

I think that if you take the DM photo of BM standing by his truck to any Ford salesperson, you will be able to verify that the truck he surrendered to LE to search was a 2020 Ford F350. The fender moulding and front marker lighting assembly is really quite distinctive in appearance. IMO
Suzanne Morphew's husband was paid to lay dirt at the building site Colorado cops are searching | Daily Mail Online

Searched a 200-mile radius.

I don't believe for one minute that BM is a "successful businessman."

FD was a complete, abject failure.

The Dulos case.
The Kelsey case.
The Watts case.
The Barbara Thomas case.

JMO.
I could not agree with you more. In the beginning I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but too many things are feeling classic husband who kills his wife and failed to realize hes not smarter than law enforcement or the general public. While I know trauma effects everyone differently, I just dont see anything hes doing as genuine. The video was very awkward and hes clearly uncomfortable... probably because he knows exactly where his wife is. He lied about his wheare about the weekend of the disappearance and seemingly have no explanation for. Within days hes casually talking to strangers about a mountain lion getting her, and Im sorry someone in grief should be way more emotional making that statement. He went back to work a week later, so clearly hes not letting her disappearance stop is routine. Hes alienated her family. Also there home has been on the market for 2 years, why not in the middle of his wifes disappearance is it so important to sell it?

Hes also not cooperating with law enforcement, which is the biggest red flag of all. If you did nothing wrong why would you refuse the poly graph. If you did nothing wrong, wouldnt you do anything for the police to look for the "real" suspect than waste their time on you? I mean he knows hes the number 1 suspect but makes no effort to help them move on. Also if nothing weird happened why wouldnt you let the police search your home and not make them get a warrant... I mean they could potentially find a clue to her whereabouts or to "who took her". Its like he cant even bring himself to pretend like he concerned....I could go on but we all know where this is going. My money is on large financial debts hes lied to everyone about and secret mistress hiding somewhere in one of their rental homes.

To his credit, Sheriff Spezze hasn't ever stated he's too busy "with stuff" to talk to reporters

JMO.
hes a single man now, hes gotta have a sweet ride for the new ladiesss, plus hes going to have access to Suzannes assets soon, so we know he can afford it!

Sleuthing GD and even posting his business and/or parents addresses is absolutely a violation of The Rules.

It has been said over and over again in this thread that members cannot sleuth people who are not officially named a POI/suspect. The Rules do not permit it and Tricia has only given approval for members to speculate on Barry as a POI/suspect based on what is in MSM. That's it.

Also, Profiling Evil is an approved source. Members may link to their social media but NOT to just any random Twitter account that happens to retweet what the PE fellows have tweeted. We don't need a bunch of random links showing up here and being mistaken for approved sources.

Sleuthing GD and even posting his business and/or parents addresses is absolutely a violation of The Rules.

It has been said over and over again in this thread that members cannot sleuth people who are not officially named a POI/suspect. The Rules do not permit it and Tricia has only given approval for members to speculate on Barry as a POI/suspect based on what is in MSM. That's it.

Also, Profiling Evil is an approved source. Members may link to their social media but NOT to just any random Twitter account that happens to retweet what the PE fellows have tweeted. We don't need a bunch of random links showing up here and being mistaken for approved sources.
Thanks

PE and LS have established through heresay testimony that a friend was texting with the missing person on Saturday night, 09MAY20. Also, based on PE's description of how the texter felt when the conversation stopped it is also logical to assume LE was made aware of these texts within days of the disappearance.

If early on in the investigation this was the last known contact with the missing person (other then the spouse's claims of last contact) this leaves a really narrow timeline.

That timeline is even narrower when you consider LS in early July reported that CBI indicated there was a contact/sitting of the missing person later than originally thought.

At the very least that is sometime after Saturday night and probably Sunday. That is a really narrow timeline and likely complicating the investigation...IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader