Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or one of the items that was found up the road from where BM says the bike was found, you know the item that LE refuses to tell him what they are.
I feel like finding a piece of jewelry in that location would be like finding a needle in a haystack. I feel like it's something bigger like her helmet, blue would really stand out in the brush or weeds.

BM has given us 25 seconds, and 59 words in 3 months, about his missing wife of 20+ years and mother to his 2 "miracle" daughters.

"I will do whatever it takes to bring you back." BM

EXCEPT:
*talk to the media
*reach out for help
*a polygraph test
*a voice stress analysis
*work with suzanne's family
*work with LE
*press conferences

could not have said it better, TD.

If he was a bully, Suzanne would not have said she wanted 20 more years in their marriage. She seemed very happy in all her pictures, more than happy,
How many people post an online front that isn't accurate. I have a friend that is depressed. Her family photos show a smiling happy family. Posting online is like writing a fantasy novel with fictional characters.

I feel like finding a piece of jewelry in that location would be like finding a needle in a haystack. I feel like it's something bigger like her helmet, blue would really stand out in the brush or weeds.

Yep but like you said...what if the broken mortar & dirt they were sifting thru at the work site yielded jewelry?

JMO

Last edited:
When I hear the phrase “wild at heart” I immediately think of the David Lynch film by the same name that examines the twisted, dysfunctional relationship between Sailor (Nicholas Cage) and Lula (Laura Dern). But I sure do hope that’s not the context SM would be suggesting when using such words. :confused:[/QUOTE
Oops dbm :rolleyes:

Oh Fireflize! I have to go back and listen to PE again. I understood the two cars at the home belonged to the Morphews. Maybe one belonging to Suzanne and the other belonging to one of the daughters. But you are saying the PE guys said there’s were two unknown cars in the driveway. That isn’t something I have ever heard. I’m not sure that is correct.

Who acknowledged that the vehicles were unknown? Unknown to who? The neighbour or to Barry when the neighbour reported back? I don't even know which house the neighbour lived in. The two closest homes to the Morphew residence are on different roads it appears from an aerial view. Which ever house the neighbour lived in, it's a good bet that they didn't walk over to the Morphew residence, they probably drove there.

As someone said in an earlier post, the Morphew home could have been the staging area for those individual who went on the camping trip. It may have been the closest house to the highway so other members of the camping trip left their vehicles there. It's just so odd to me, if that's the case, that the owners of the vehicles wouldn't have identified them as their immediately and that fact would have been released much earlier. A perfectly innocent fact and one that would have no bearing on Suzanne's disappearance. Why are we only hearing about that 3 months after the fact?

I think because BM, as a landscaper, had access to a lot of machinery that a regular, (MOO theory), wife killer wouldn’t. He also had one of those diggie thingies at his disposal. Besides checking motive, LE needs to investigate all possible means.

He also had access to a flatbed truck with a lift and about four cubic yards of dirt.

None of us know for sure about anything. How many years a couple is married, IMO, has little to do with what's possible or if he's ever cheated on his wife.

None whatsoever. Human nature is human nature. Religious families might last longer, though, out of perceived notion that divorce is a sin. I’d expect family therapy with a Christian therapist, sometimes for years, before people accept the obvious fact.

They believe that Barry would physically harm them? I don't view Barry as some sort of criminal mastermind.
I don't want to speak for anyone else but I don't believe anyone said 'physically harm them'.
One doesn't have to be a 'criminal mastermind' for someone who might betray them to fear reprisal of any form.

I don't want to speak for anyone else but I don't believe anyone said 'physically harm them'.
One doesn't have to be a 'criminal mastermind' for someone who might betray them to fear reprisal of any form.
IMO, the family member may be trying to preserve a relationship with the girls. They must be very defensive of their Dad right now, I mean who wants to think their own Father killed their Mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy