Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m deeply curious about PE specifically naming GD in that tweet. GD came up in early articles as a “close friend”:

“DailyMail.com revealed that Barry was not allowed to enter the home he shared with Suzanne since he returned from his trip to Denver.

Police also have his car and his cell phone – leaving the businessman and volunteer firefighter to communicate through his close friend George Davis, 33.

Davis declined to comment when approached by DailyMail.com, saying he is too busy 'with stuff' to talk.”

Police and FBI wrap up search at property where missing mom Suzanne Morphew's husband worked | Daily Mail Online

Lauren Scharf said in her interview with PE that the daughters called a neighbor the morning of Mother’s Day, but, at that time, they weren’t worried about SM’s safety. Lauren specified in the comments on her Facebook page that this was a different neighbor than the woman who called 911 later that day.

Speculation— I am wondering if GD is the neighbor the girls called on Mother’s Day morning. And if so, I’m very curious about the content of that phone call.

MOO
BBM: Ugh. It's either "too soon "or "I'm too busy" with this group. Cripes, this isn't a business transaction. There's a coldness going on here that bothers me. All MOO.

Barry Morphew files for guardianship of missing wife Suzanne Morphew

June 5, 2020

CrimeOnline obtained documents from Hamilton Superior Court in Hamilton County, Indiana, showing that Barry Morphew filed a petition for guardianship of Suzanne Morphew on June 1.

The pending petition states that Suzanne Morphew “is deemed incapacitated under Indiana Law because she cannot be located upon reasonable inquiry.”

The document also states that Barry Morphew is requesting to sell real estate in Indiana on behalf of Suzanne, who is the joint owner of a property that is currently in contract and scheduled to close on June 6.

“The need exists for the appointment of a guardian of the alleged incapacitated person in that she cannot be located upon reasonable inquiry and property in Hamilton County, Indiana, needs to be sold,” the petition reads.

A member of Suzanne Morphew’s family who spoke on the condition of anonymity said that Barry and Suzanne owned multiple rental properties in Indiana, and said they recalled Suzanne saying that the couple was planning on selling at least one of them. The family member said they were unaware of Barry Morphew’s petition for guardianship when CrimeOnline asked them to comment on the matter.

The court documents show that Suzanne and Barry Morphew’s eldest daughter, who is an adult, provided consent for her father to be appointed guardianship of Suzanne.

CrimeOnline was unable to locate definitively established guidelines in Indiana for appointing guardianship of a missing person.

Great point! So smart Lily! It could explain the why the email was sent so fast. Worry about what Suzanne told her friend, or their interrupted conversation. That makes so much sense. Also it's a plea for sympathy for poor just beside himself BM. Damage control?
Moo
Thanks...yep damage control! I wondered if maybe BM thought if I don’t get on top of this her friend will start running her mouth to all of SM’s IN friends/church group about the abrupt ending when texting/messaging with Suzanne the night before etc. If the bff and then other friends also started trying to reach SM, calling BM and maybe the daughters...maybe if SM’s people think poor Suzanne was attacked by a mountain lion they would surely be talking about that instead. And like you said, have sympathy for BM instead of suspicion. Also this email shows the “cat” theory was already swirling in his mind - or someone put it in his mind??

Maybe or maybe she doesn't like her MIL

‘We’re in the dark’: Missing Suzanne Morphew’s family waits and worries two weeks after Colorado mom’s mysterious disappearance [EXCLUSIVE]

May 25, 2020

A relative of missing Colorado woman Suzanne Morphew says Suzanne’s family members have very little information to go on, as investigators concluded a three-day search of a residential property not far from Suzanne’s Maysville home on Sunday without finding any evidence connected to the case.

[..]

The relative said that some of Suzanne’s family members, including at least one of Suzanne’s siblings and Barry Morphew’s mother — who Suzanne is reportedly close to — traveled to the area after Suzanne was reported missing. Suzanne’s own mother died of cancer years ago, and her father is believed to be living in Michigan. bbm

Barry Morphew files for guardianship of missing wife Suzanne Morphew

June 5, 2020

CrimeOnline obtained documents from Hamilton Superior Court in Hamilton County, Indiana, showing that Barry Morphew filed a petition for guardianship of Suzanne Morphew on June 1.

The pending petition states that Suzanne Morphew “is deemed incapacitated under Indiana Law because she cannot be located upon reasonable inquiry.”

The document also states that Barry Morphew is requesting to sell real estate in Indiana on behalf of Suzanne, who is the joint owner of a property that is currently in contract and scheduled to close on June 6.

“The need exists for the appointment of a guardian of the alleged incapacitated person in that she cannot be located upon reasonable inquiry and property in Hamilton County, Indiana, needs to be sold,” the petition reads.

A member of Suzanne Morphew’s family who spoke on the condition of anonymity said that Barry and Suzanne owned multiple rental properties in Indiana, and said they recalled Suzanne saying that the couple was planning on selling at least one of them. The family member said they were unaware of Barry Morphew’s petition for guardianship when CrimeOnline asked them to comment on the matter.

The court documents show that Suzanne and Barry Morphew’s eldest daughter, who is an adult, provided consent for her father to be appointed guardianship of Suzanne.

CrimeOnline was unable to locate definitively established guidelines in Indiana for appointing guardianship of a missing person.
I still feel like this was a legal thing that had to be taken care of, and currently don't read much into it. Innocent or guilty, I'm guessing BM was none to pleased with the timing of it. MOO.

I’m deeply curious about PE specifically naming GD in that tweet. GD came up in early articles as a “close friend”:

“DailyMail.com revealed that Barry was not allowed to enter the home he shared with Suzanne since he returned from his trip to Denver.

Police also have his car and his cell phone – leaving the businessman and volunteer firefighter to communicate through his close friend George Davis, 33.

Davis declined to comment when approached by DailyMail.com, saying he is too busy 'with stuff' to talk.”

Police and FBI wrap up search at property where missing mom Suzanne Morphew's husband worked | Daily Mail Online

Lauren Scharf said in her interview with PE that the daughters called a neighbor the morning of Mother’s Day, but, at that time, they weren’t worried about SM’s safety. Lauren specified in the comments on her Facebook page that this was a different neighbor than the woman who called 911 later that day.

Speculation— I am wondering if GD is the neighbor the girls called on Mother’s Day morning. And if so, I’m very curious about the content of that phone call.

MOO

I thought the only neighbor they called was the woman who went to the house to check on SM?

Where was BM staying when his house was being searched?

I thought the only neighbor they called was the woman who went to the house to check on SM?

Where was BM staying when his house was being searched?

Lauren Scharf

In the PE interview, Lauren mentions a first call to a neighbor on MD morning. In the comments, she specifies this is NOT the same neighbor who called 911 around 5:30 pm on MD.

I can’t find any MSM articles naming who BM stayed with, but I’m wondering if it is GD. The DM article says GD was helping BM while LE had his phone, car, home.

MOO

Am I the only one who thinks the husband had nothing to do with her disappearance?
I’m with you, so far. I’ve not seen enough yet to make me have pause and conclude he’s involved. Questionable and biased sources with supposed second info that can’t be validated isn’t enough for me to jump in the guilty camp yet. A lot of speculation and theories, but no Suzanne and no arrest.

I don’t really think much about who the cars are registered to. I bought a car yesterday and it was one of those happenstance things-salesman asked for spouse’s license at the dealership. We looked at each other and said, ok you take this one. I know that might not seem responsible but it just wasn’t a big deal.

I assume that there were vehicles registered to whatever LLC BM had. I know business owners that register the swanky cars to the business, so who knows which vehicles were in whose name. I wish the PE guys would at least throw out a breadcrumb so we knew where they were headed with all the car talk.
I keep thinking that if there was anything fishy about the vehicles, why would Barry have sent the neighbor to the house, when the neighbor might realize the cars were unfamiliar or whatever. Or report their existence back to the daughters, who would realize it.

I've copied the tweet below. I read this as asking GD and anyone that might have info that will help find SM to come forward. Also read the tweet as invite to come on their show or agree to an interview.

Chris McDonough@187Cjm
George Davis #SHINEBRIGHTFORSUZANNE Help find Suzanne Morphew| Profiling Evil
https://youtu.be/79e-JFcAh4
via@YouTube
On the 3 month anniversary of Suzanne going missing we would like to invite anyone that might have information that will help in finding Suzanne Morphew to come forward. Please call 719-312-7530 with any tips. bbm

3:47 PM · Aug 15, 2020

I’m confused...I thought Chris sent a new tweet yesterday (it’s dated August 15th) adding GD’s name above the original ShineBrightForSuzanne tweet? Was the “GD” added after the show already took place or was it there before and retweeted? If it was from before the show was live on YT I think many of us had not seen it. If GD name was in fact only added to the tweet yesterday then I see how it could be construed as an invitation to watch the video of the show and help find Suzanne by coming forward if he has any knowledge of anything discussed therein. Or it could also be Chris sending GD a message. I almost said “threat” or “veiled threat” but it was much more subtle than that. Was his name meant to imply PE & LE need your help even though we understand it’s difficult because you are BM’s friend but please do the right thing (soften your heart) and come forward if you know something that will help find Suzanne. OR was the message to challenge GD that PE & LE do think you know something or have uncovered evidence that you may have helped BM so why not come talk to us before LE comes to talk to you again? When I saw it my first thought was Chris is “calling out” GD but maybe I interpreted it incorrectly. Or maybe like you suggested it is simply an invitation to do a future show? Hopefully Chris will elaborate?

I’m confused...I thought Chris sent a new tweet yesterday (it’s dated August 15th) adding GD’s name above the original ShineBrightForSuzanne tweet? Was the “GD” added after the show already took place or was it there before and retweeted? If it was from before the show was live on YT I think many of us had not seen it. If GD name was in fact only added to the tweet yesterday then I see how it could be construed as an invitation to watch the video of the show and help find Suzanne by coming forward if he has any knowledge of anything discussed therein. Or it could also be Chris sending GD a message. I almost said “threat” or “veiled threat” but it was much more subtle than that. Was his name meant to imply PE & LE need your help even though we understand it’s difficult because you are BM’s friend but please do the right thing (soften your heart) and come forward if you know something that will help find Suzanne. OR was the message to challenge GD that PE & LE do think you know something or have uncovered evidence that you may have helped BM so why not come talk to us before LE comes to talk to you again? When I saw it my first thought was Chris is “calling out” GD but maybe I interpreted it incorrectly. Hopefully Chris will elaborate?

Look at Chris’s Twitter page. He has a new tweet on the topic today, featuring a picture of GD.

The plot thickens.

MOO

I don’t really think much about who the cars are registered to. I bought a car yesterday and it was one of those happenstance things-salesman asked for spouse’s license at the dealership. We looked at each other and said, ok you take this one. I know that might not seem responsible but it just wasn’t a big deal.

I assume that there were vehicles registered to whatever LLC BM had. I know business owners that register the swanky cars to the business, so who knows which vehicles were in whose name. I wish the PE guys would at least throw out a breadcrumb so we knew where they were headed with all the car talk.
I don’t buy much into it either. The PE guys only mentioned the two vehicles and people seemed to focus on that, as if PE was leaving that tidbit out there for a purpose to look into. LE only took BM’s truck to be looked over, inside and out. That alone should be enough to think these other vehicles weren’t used for anything and had been discarded by LE.

I don’t buy much into it either. The PE guys only mentioned the two vehicles and people seemed to focus on that, as if PE was leaving that tidbit out there for a purpose to look into. LE only took BM’s truck to be looked over, inside and out. That alone should be enough to think these other vehicles weren’t used for anything and had been discarded by LE.

How do we know that LE only took one truck? If they were to determine his movements, they would need to look at every vehicle that he had access to. Moo

I still feel like this was a legal thing that had to be taken care of, and currently don't read much into it. Innocent or guilty, I'm guessing BM was none to pleased with the timing of it. MOO.

I agree the real estate contract had to be fulfilled and BM found a way to legally complete the transaction acting as SM's guardian.

The question was whether or not the Guardianship granted was limited and it appears that it was specifically for property that is currently in contract and scheduled to close on June 6.

(It's alleged BM is quit claiming other properties to himself under the Guardianship).

MOO

"Davis declined to comment when approached by DailyMail.com, saying he is too busy 'with stuff' to talk.”

Wow! That guy sounds just like Sheriff John Spezze. Does he have an LE background? Or is it just coincidence? IMO

I agree the real estate contract had to be fulfilled and BM found a way to legally complete the transaction acting as SM's guardian.

The question was whether or not the Guardianship granted was limited and it appears that it was specifically for property that is currently in contract and scheduled to close on June 6.

(It's alleged BM is quit claiming other properties to himself under the Guardianship).

Thank you. BBM: I don't understand quit claiming, but would that be public record, or could it be cloaked under the Guardianship? Somewhat thinking out loud, I will research. All MOO.

"Davis declined to comment when approached by DailyMail.com, saying he is too busy 'with stuff' to talk.”

Wow! That guy sounds just like Sheriff John Spezze. Does he have an LE background? Or is it just coincidence? IMO

GD, Spezze, and BM seem to have a lot in common. All very busy, not much to say to the press.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member