Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dbm
A quick trip to a crime stopper website would have shown how to word a reward.
Unkess an agent turned off the address, someone close to BM has the internet savvy to turn off a Google Maps address, MOO could that person not have made proper missing fliers on 5/13, or written a functional reward offer?
I love it! :D BBM Good catch! I never knew it was possible.

I agree with you! I find it troublesome as well. It feels to me like someone wanting to erase places etc connected to this case. Making it harder to connect things. I am not explaining myself well. But i almost feel angry...
ITA! You explained it perfectly. I wouldn’t doubt that he puts the house on the market after he gets his guardianship.. :mad: MOO

Oh... better way of putting it... It feels like someone is attempting to erase Suzanne more and more and more...
Exactly! It really upsets me. Like I said above, I bet the house will be sold in the near future. MOO

I agree with you! I find it troublesome as well. It feels to me like someone wanting to erase places etc connected to this case. Making it harder to connect things. I am not explaining myself well. But i almost feel angry...
I totally understand how you feel. I woke up yesterday just flat out angry about Suzanne and I can’t shake it. I feel like there’s a “catch me if you can“ attitude, and it makes me so mad. I feel like people are scared to speak up, some people are benefiting from Suzanne being gone and life just....goes on. But not for Suzanne. :(

I wonder if someone doesn’t want people at home looking at images of the property and finding any unique looking areas or areas that have undergone change when the next satellite image updates are made.
The internet makes it pretty much a never ending battle if you want info gone, especially if a house was ever up for sale. There is always going to be a realtor site that doesn’t remove the listing, or you can find it in a cached page, or use the way back machine. I have a three thing saying-if you can give me three pieces of information, I can find anything on the internet.

Thank you for the explanation. The Moormans are in such a terrible position. I can’t even imagine. I hope they’re all aware of their options and timeframe.

They shouldn’t have to be thinking about this on top of everything else. There’s technically legal and there’s decency, and IMO petitioning for permanent guardianship at this time is NOT decent.
An awful position indeed. I wonder if someone on the Moorman side will appear in court on Sept. 1.

Sounds like the process for a living spouse or the physician attended natural death, not of a woman mysteriously missing from her remote mountain house shared with her husband. Last known contact Saturday evening, 5/9.
Pathetically sad... like he'd already decided his wife would not survive her illness and the poor widow is carrying on the best that he can, challenging his body at the gym, and turning his properties. I've said all along that BM ONLY wants to be the victim here. MOO

Does anyone know how burner phones work? They ping off cell phone towers just like regular cell phones but they don’t have a regular cell carrier? So you might get the cell phone geographical information from the tower ping, but without the individual user information? And when you purchase it, the record on the vendor receipt would have no particular identifying information in regard to that particular burner phone?

Just curious.

Last edited:
Just some rambling thoughts here.
Remember how the Daily M ( newspaper based overseas) had some great photos of CSI at the home ?

And remember how last week they (DM) snatched up Lauren’s story about the family saying the GPS doesn’t match and gave it an extra spicy headline with the word
LIED in it?

And then the DM story was scrubbed from the internet within an hour or two?

Could the DM been given a cease and desist order?

Makes me wonder about the map/address situation.
Are photogs camping out around there, launching drones maybe?

I feel the National attention to this case building every day. Even Dr. Phil featured SM’s story last week and it’s being rerun today. He does reach a huge audience. IMO

And of course we have our favorite PE guys shining a light.
The heat is on.

Hoping and praying SM is found soon.

JMO

I can see your point and it would make sense in some high profile cases. However, in this case, it bothers me. She’s still considered a missing person. I guess Barry isn’t concerned with the “abductor” knowing where to drop Suzanne off and collect the reward money. :rolleyes:MOO
That also is a business address too. He could get a P.O.Box for his businesses. Considering it's a "school" I wonder how anyone will find it. (Sarcasm) moo

Just some rambling thoughts here.
Remember how the Daily M ( newspaper based overseas) had some great photos of CSI at the home ?

And remember how last week they (DM) snatched up Lauren’s story about the family saying the GPS doesn’t match and gave it an extra spicy headline with the word
LIED in it?

And then the DM story was scrubbed from the internet within an hour or two?

Could the DM been given a cease and desist order?

Makes me wonder about the map/address situation.
Are photogs camping out around there, launching drones maybe?

I feel the National attention to this case building every day. Even Dr. Phil featured SM’s story last week and it’s being rerun today. He does reach a huge audience. IMO

And of course we have our favorite PE guys shining a light.
The heat is on.

Hoping and praying SM is found soon.

JMO
If this is the story you’re referring to, it’s still there. They might have just changed the headline. News Headlines | Today's UK & World News | Daily Mail Online

I totally understand how you feel. I woke up yesterday just flat out angry about Suzanne and I can’t shake it. I feel like there’s a “catch me if you can“ attitude, and it makes me so mad. I feel like people are scared to speak up, some people are benefiting from Suzanne being gone and life just....goes on. But not for Suzanne. :(

People? Well, I'm curious who those might be. o_O

Attachments

• 159AC17A-1BDE-4E61-82A5-470376F33165.jpeg
    159AC17A-1BDE-4E61-82A5-470376F33165.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 0E013736-442E-4750-A704-921DE7EBAADD.png
    0E013736-442E-4750-A704-921DE7EBAADD.png
    381.9 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics