Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to download my entire twitter feed but let me start with just a few media pros that won't let their cases go cold:

KOAA/Sam Kraemer (Kelsey Berreth)
Fox21/Lauren Sharf (Suzanne Morphew)
News12CT/Marissa Alter (Jennifer Dulos)
Courant/Dave Altimari (Jennifer Dulos)
Fox61/Tony Terzi (Vanessa Morales)

There are so many dedicated professionals in journalism/media as there are LE. This is only a fraction but they know who they are.

Feel free to add.
Bravo

Yes. Typical human behavior is to care more about your loved one, than any repercussions (increased scrutiny) from a failed polygraph test.

Stunningly selfish, and that’s at best.

That’s where I’m at. It’s incredibly selfish. The person worried about their own tail or trauma cares more about themself than their loved one, IMO.

I can’t understand that.

Either that or they don’t love that person more than they love their own self.

But the reality is most people aren’t like that. Again, IMO. So when they are, it’s a massive red flag. Because to me it indicates that the person doesn’t have normal human emotion for whatever reason. And whatever reason it is could possibly enable them to commit murder.

A snippet from the Nancy Grace podcast.
Lauren Scharf : “ He told me that there is not one ounce of evidence against him. “

Where Is Suzanne Morphew? We investigate on today’s #CrimeStories. Here’s what @LaurenScharfTV told us about her conversation with the missing mom’s husband Barry Morphew Watch the full program on @foxnation : try.nation.foxnews.com/crime-stories-…

https://twitter.com/nancygrace/status/1299105570042060801?s=21

I agree completely. I would never let my clients take polygraphs because it is my job as their defense attorney to protect them and ensure the state makes the state's case based on admissible evidence. When you defend bad people all day you realize many criminal defendants (at least in my own experience) have a problem with the truth and even ordinary things get twisted and embellished into lies. Do I want my pathological liar client to take a polygraph or talk to investigators or do anything except wait for me? Nooope.

But if my husband was missing? Hook me up and rule me out. I don't have concerns about the polygraph test as an investigative tool. I have concerns about my criminal defense clients being liars 90% of the time.

Bam! As @Warwick7 would say!

I think BM is waiting for his neighbor to get home and call for him. He never remembers the number. SM took care of those types of things. It might be later but he's planning on it if he don't fall asleep. For the neighbors, Thursday's can be a bit busy with Farmer's Market and Rib Night at the lodge.

But let me say there's never excusing CCSO. They answer their phones 24/7 live. You can talk to the Jailer just as fast as your fingers can dial and they're more than obliged to confirm any name you provide and their bond status. And if it's night shift and you're feeling chatty, ask for Andy. Tell him Seattle says hey. :D

@Seattle1 my fav post of the night so far!!!
:D:D:D:D

BBM

Not to mention that the course opened in May......no one would think it odd for the landscape contractor to be checking up on the site and making sure everything was in order prior to it's opening! You know, making sure nothing was crooked!

Who knows if it's Suzanne, but it's odd to me that those remains were only just discovered by someone playing the course and not by workers clearing the land & building the course....unless they weren't there until construction was finished! o_O

One thing that gives me doubt is that I'm sure LE has cell phone pings & GPS tracking data from BM's truck to know where he went that weekend & on Mother's Day, so if he went to Highlands Ranch I think we would've heard about it and SAR would have been in that area already.

MOO JMO
On my phone and don’t know how to snip or bold. But in reply to the GPS data, I would think LE would do searches on the QT and we wouldn’t necessarily know. If anyone has any insight into that I’d love to hear it.

Lauren Scharf : “ He told me that there is not one ounce of evidence against him.

Where Is Suzanne Morphew? We investigate on today’s #CrimeStories. Here’s what @LaurenScharfTV told us about her conversation with the missing mom’s husband Barry Morphew Watch the full program on @foxnation : try.nation.foxnews.com/crime-stories-…

Not at all what I'd ever expect to come out of the mouth of an innocent, grieving, heartsick man, searching for his missing wife.

jmo

I don't want to download my entire twitter feed but let me start with just a few media pros that won't let their cases go cold:

KOAA/Sam Kraemer (Kelsey Berreth)
Fox21/Lauren Sharf (Suzanne Morphew)
News12CT/Marissa Alter (Jennifer Dulos)
Courant/Dave Altimari (Jennifer Dulos)
Fox61/Tony Terzi (Vanessa Morales)

There are so many dedicated professionals in journalism/media as there are LE. This is only a fraction but they know who they are.

Feel free to add.

Spencer Wilson (Gannon Stauch)

I just want to focus on this paragraph for a second:

This is the most devastating thing that has ever happened to me,” Barry explained. “But I have got to keep my faith and trust in God. And Suzanne trusted the Lord and if one person got saved from this, she would think it was worth it. And we are just a Godly, loving, caring, family and this thing is just a tragedy.”

First, this is the worst thing to happen to HIM. Not “us,” not “my family,” not “my daughters and I.”

When he says “...if one person got saved from this, she would think it was worth it,” I think he’s also talking about himself.

Basically, “I made a stupid mistake and my wife paid for it. Suzanne wouldn’t want me to go to prison for it though, because that would be a double tragedy.”

ETA Link

“People don’t know the truth”: Suzanne Morphew’s husband breaks silence after three months | FOX21 News Colorado

Last edited:
Lauren Scharf : “ He told me that there is not one ounce of evidence against him. “

Do innocent people use wise guy lines like "not one ounce." Sounds wierd and defiant.
I am still open to a stranger or acquaintance abduction.
But BM appears to have serious communication issues at the very least.

MOO now see that the 25 second video was totally directed to the disgruntled ex- employee.

I think these bones could belong to a teenager or small-framed female? Difficult to sex the pelvic bones due to the clarity of the image.
The traumatic damage to the skull obviously points to an unnatural death. All speed to LE in identifying who these bones belong to, and in reuniting the remains with their loved ones, so that this person can be laid to rest.
Thank you for your valuable input Dr.StClements. It is truly sad the victim’s family will see this picture plastered all over the news.

So many red flags IMO. Let's just say BM hasn't done A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G in my book to remove the suspicion I have of his involvement or find Suzanne!

I don't care if you're camera shy, have distrust for the media, or whatever! If my loved one is missing I'm doing anything & everything to find them! Taking a polygraph, VSA, and whatever else LE wants me to do. I'm on every news station that will listen, pleading for the public's help, and most importantly keeping the missing person's name and picture in the public's eye! I'm putting up flyers, putting a wrap with info on the side of my car...literally doing everything I can (no matter what people think of me) to find my loved one. If BM thinks LE has botched things up so much, why isn't he launching an investigation of his own?? Nope, as far as I can see it's a bunch of random, discounted theories and crickets from BM!

MOO JMO
BM cannot nor will not commit to such tests. I'd wager a very large bet that the main reasons for him refusing to be on camera for the LS "interview" are twofold:
1). he cannot afford to show his body language on camera because it would be so incriminating;
2). he needed to refer to copious notes to maintain some consistency in his various accounts, plus have cue cards that would help him address vexing Q's, as posited by the public.
So as to avoid rustling papers that would be audible to Lauren, he could arrange details of the content and flow of his responses on a table in front of him and read from them as though he was speaking spontaneously.
The added advantage of this system is being able to rehearse beforehand. Being in front of a camera would deny him the opportunity to do this. Controlling the situation to his benefit is of paramount importance to BM, IMO.

He said what???
Cough cough! Did I hear BM correctly, not one ounce of evidence against him??!

Thank you! No, this can't be KS as police are referring to a body.

Pueblo Police are asking for the public’s help after they discovered a body buried in a shallow grave.
I was referring to Kelsie S., not Kelsey B. I don’t believe they have found Kelsie Schelling have they? She was last known to be driving to Pueblo.

This is the most devastating thing that has ever happened to me,” Barry explained. “But I have got to keep my faith and trust in God. And Suzanne trusted the Lord and if one person got saved from this, she would think it was worth it. And we are just a Godly, loving, caring, family and this thing is just a tragedy.”

First, this is the worst thing to happen to HIM. Not “us,” not “my family,” not “my daughters and I.”

When he says “...if one person got saved from this, she would think it was worth it,” I think he’s also talking about himself.

Basically, “I made a stupid mistake and my wife paid for it. Suzanne wouldn’t want me to go to prison for it though, because that would be a double tragedy.”
That's disturbing where did you get that from? Link?

Piggybacking on your accurate translation above @MassGuy to add the multiple mentions of his faith & God.......translation: "Suzanne is at peace in heaven & God has forgiven me for what I did, and Suzanne is OK with it as long as I'm "saved" and don't go to jail."

I'm sorry, but it really angers me that he is so callous, cold, & conceited to refer to the disappearance and possible death of his wife of over 30 years as "this thing" MULTIPLE times!!

MOO JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member