Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She didnt sleep in them, imo. She "disappeared" in them Saturday night.

So it would surely fit the story she went for a bike ride Sunday morning. Jmho.

Aah sorry i misunderstood you, we are on the same page. :D

She could have biked on Saturday and was still in bike clothes in the evening. They are comfortable. Moo

True definitely plausible.

I'm willing to give BM a pass on the ability to describe the color of SM's bike helmet and her bike clothing until and unless someone in a position to know indicates that SM had multiple helmets and multiple biking outfits.

I only have a single bike helmet and it isn't unusual for a person to have a single biking outfit that is laundered frequently. Maybe it was the same with SM, so even without seeing her, BM would have been able to reasonably assume what she was wearing.

IMO, it's the many things BM didn't describe about his missing wife that are more troubling - age, height, weight, hair color, eye color, trim vs. not, common biking habits (preferred trails, did she ride on the right side of the road for biking, what time of day did she commonly ride, does she listen to music on earphones while biking), etc. He kept A LOT of pertinent information under tight control.

MOO, he has no one to be angry with but himself.
Especially since he was so angry about the "threat" to his family, but wasn't angry enough to fix the security cameras on the house to protect that selfsame family? The family of women who were often there by themselves? He obviously made up that so-called threat.

Especially since he was so angry about the "threat" to his family, but wasn't angry enough to fix the security cameras on the house to protect that selfsame family? The family of women who were often there by themselves? He obviously made up that so-called threat.
Definitely agree.

I’d be expecting BM to go all Liam Neeson style like in the movie, Taken.

Instead, we get “God’s plan”. To come to that conclusion, you would have to know exactly what the plan was, IMO.
It’s ridiculous.

Maybe the third party is a family member or friend that gave them some interesting background information. I didn't even know a "second party" was thought to be involved, unless they were talking about Suzanne.

I do remember the PE guys mentioning others may be involved when they were discussing the cars in the driveway, but those belonged to the Morphew family.

Either way, if this person was willing to talk to PE and knows something about what happened I would hope they have also spoken to LE.

IMO

IMO the third party could be SM's best friend whose daughter may have gotten married on Mother's Day in Indiana....covid-19 style.

MOO

It's said that the most dangerous time for a woman is when she decides to leave a relationship.

Perhaps, the dynamic of the M relationship was one where SM catered to BM. When she was going through chemo and weak, that wouldn't be possible. It was BM's turn to step up to the plate. Maybe, BM didn't do this and was in fact resentful of SM not being able to pamper his every need.

With the second round of cancer, perhaps, BM was even more resentful and neglectful. SM finally saw BM for what he was all along--a selfish, self-centered person. Something in her may have clicked and she decided she wanted to move back to Indiana to be close to her family and her friends.

BM probably thought that he could talk her out of leaving. He may have even seen the wedding trip back to IN as her way of leaving for good. He wasn't going to take that chance and made sure that it didn't happen.

If she was going to leave for good, it was going to be on his terms, not hers.

This is all speculation, of course.

Would anyone really be musing about Gods plan about the love of ones life so quickly, while they are still "missing"?...
My husband and I are Christians and know that God has a plan for all of us. That being said, we are human. I can only speak about how I would act and what I would do.

If my husband were missing, I would not be able to rest not knowing where he was or what happened to him. Even though I would suspect, after three months, that he was no longer alive, I just wouldn't be able to give up hope.

I would have to keep searching, keep his name and face in the public eye and stay in constant contact with police and family. I would be doing whatever it took to find him, one way or the other.

I would be constantly praying; however, I would hope that God's plan was for him to be found. It would take me quite a while to be talking about God's plan until I was indeed sure of what God's plan was.

JMO.

What if Barry is innocent?

Could someone point me to any physical evidence that he killed Suzanne.

I was afraid to make this post because I haven't been here long and I've seen how people are jumped on if they disagree. I hope we can discuss the evidence without attacking.
Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member