Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am re-listening to the 5/19/20 Nancy Grace podcast “Gorgeous Colorado mom disappears on bike ride. Hubby says he was out of town.”

Prior to NG and Crime Online reporter Nicole Partin discussing the neighbor’s sighting and alerting of authorities, there is no qualifier from NG or NP that it’s a rumor and they are repeating the rumor.

The only qualifier occurs when discussing one of the daughters called the neighbor.

Last night many of us were taking this report of the neighbor’s sighting to be a fact. It was, after all, from NG, an accepted source on WS.

Some posters were saying NG and guests stated they were repeating rumors - but regarding the neighbor’s sighting, I never heard that. If they did, please respond and indicate the time they said that.

Last night, after listening to NG, I jumped back on the fence.

After today’s Daily Mail article, I’m back off. I trust DM more than NG.

This just occurred to me when I was walking my dog. Remember when Laci was allegedly walking the dog and the dog was found by the neighbor with his leash attached? Which would lead you to think that yes, Laci was out walking the dog.

Just saying.

MOO

Holy cow, I thought the daughters might have been at a sleepover at a friends or camping in Colorado- had no idea they were hundreds of miles away in Idaho.
So we have no idea when someone actually saw Suzanne. :(
And the neighbor never saw Suzanne on her bike.
So many things being uncovered now.

Holy cow, I thought the daughters might have been at a sleepover at a friends or camping in Colorado- had no idea they were hundreds of miles away in Idaho.
So we have no idea when someone actually saw Suzanne. :(
And the neighbor never saw Suzanne on her bike.
So many things being uncovered now.

I'd like to know when the girls last spoke to her on the phone. Texts don't count as that can be someone else

I’m glad to hear the case seems to be moving forward, even if it seems like a glacial pace. This sheriff office seems to be running a tight ship and that is always an excellent sign for answers, justice, and closure.

My current theory is that if there is foul play, is is not her husband or other family members. He seemed stressed in his video plea, but also utterly devastated. I can see how it does not look good for him (and as a spouse he is statistically the culprit), but for now I don’t think he was involved.

No one really knows how to say or act when a tragedy happens to them. What we think is an acceptable and natural behavior in this kind of situation may be very unnatural for others. We may be watching how loved ones conduct themselves through our own lens of expectations and experiences without realizing it.

moo

I get what you're saying.
Here in Ontario we're playing by the rules and essentially self-isolating, only going out for groceries and meds when needed, about once a week or less. It's been like this for us since March 13.

But... the "guidelines" for self-isolating are a little more relaxed in other places, and let's be honest, tons of people are not following the guidelines anyway.

jmo

It’s been like that here in New Jersey as well. All schools plus colleges were shut down back in mid-to-late March, and we are only now seeing some thing slowly opening back up. But we are still on pretty strict lockdown in this state. That said. I’m not sure about Colorado’s Covid rules, but I too wondered what kind of trip(s) the daughters would be on during a pandemic...JMO though not judging them!

we may want to keep an eye on these two twitters

Gregory Nieto

1 hr ·
100k Reward being offered to find Chaffee County’s Suzanne Morphew!
She went cycling on Sunday...and never came back.
Tuesday search centered on base of Colorado’s Monarch Pass.
Reward is for “her safe - return- no questions asked.”

-----
Comments from KDVR reporter, Gregory Nieto said the Chaffee sheriff is not releasing any details.

When asked about her cell phone, “No comment”.

Gregory Nieto
------
Lauren Scharf
8 min ago

KEEP SHARING: A family friend has told our sister station FOX31 KDVR.com in Denver that there is a $100,000 reward for Suzanne Morphew. The search continued today with dogs and the Chaffee County Sheriff says no volunteers needed.

Lauren Scharf
------

Chaffee County Sheriff's Office

I haven't read the DM article yet but I've noticed NG sometimes gets more wrong than right and her style is all tabloid, all the time. Why she's considered a credible source is a bit of a mystery.
She’s good at promoting awareness IMO. Super important, but facts and details aren’t her forte. I think she’s good at what she does though—gets people interested.

Wow wow well that DM article is eye-opening. And yikes.

So it sounds like according to that article, BOTH daughters were together on the camping trip? And the last time anyone heard from Suzanne was May 9. But I wonder who said they talked to her and was it FaceTime/phone call or a text? A text doesn't necessarily mean it was her MOO.

Since her husband said he was at a training, this could surely be verified, right?

I would like to know when her daughters left for the camping trip, when her husband left for his training, and if there was any time where the girls had already left and her husband and Suzanne were alone together. MOO

She’s good at promoting awareness IMO. Super important, but facts and details aren’t her forte. I think she’s good at what she does though—gets people interested.
Yes she is a good self-promoter and promoter of cases. I believe this and other cases would get plenty of awareness if there never was a NG show. ;)

Wow wow well that DM article is eye-opening. And yikes.

So it sounds like according to that article, BOTH daughters were together on the camping trip? And the last time anyone heard from Suzanne was May 9. But I wonder who said they talked to her and was it FaceTime/phone call or a text? A text doesn't necessarily mean it was her MOO.

Since her husband said he was at a training, this could surely be verified, right?

I would like to know when her daughters left for the camping trip, when her husband left for his training, and if there was any time where the girls had already left and her husband and Suzanne were alone together. MOO
bbm
You beat me to it !
I thought someone had checked this out with negative results.
Maybe it was a firefighters' general get together and not actual training ?
Like a banquet or short weekend away for them ?

Which bridge?????
I’ve been looking and I only see this small one in an image search around the trailhead area. I’m not from anywhere near the area so some locals will most likely be better able to answer this more accurately.

Attachments

• CD5E7206-C0B3-45AD-ABBF-5F2077A83D81.jpeg
    CD5E7206-C0B3-45AD-ABBF-5F2077A83D81.jpeg
    494.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 560596CB-605F-4A9C-BFD7-795011412D0F.jpeg
    560596CB-605F-4A9C-BFD7-795011412D0F.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online