Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Find Suzanne Morphew, their friends and family in Indiana are rooting for the husband. He is a good guy. I hope LE is looking for the "real" suspect.

On the FIND page there are also some downright vile comments aimed at BM.
No compassion, no respect, no class.
I hate social media.

Thank you to @Tricia and all the mods for the rules, and rigorously enforcing them, so that WS never looks like Fakebook.

But why go after the wife and not him?

There's no doubt in my mind that SM was targeted

The key is finding out why and by who

I think LE has a pretty good grip on this case and we will have answers soon

It's likely not all that complicated as evidenced by LE holding their cards close and not appealing for information from the public

Can someone tell me about the nephew? I’ve seen him mentioned and I haven’t been able to keep up. Is he Suzanne's nephew or Barry’s nephew? Has he done any interviews? Are there any links to that?
Thanks.
Family spokesperson that's given audio interviews to MSM and set up the campaign fund G F M. He's husband's nephew, Suzanne's nephew by marriage.
See the official FB Find page for all you need.

Perhaps a robbery? I wonder if they were interested in hunting, or had a hunting license, guns in the house (gun permit/conceal carry) or someone thought there would be cash at their home?
Colorado looks like an “outdoorsy” kind of environment. The mountains look beautiful.

Last edited:
On the FIND page there are also some downright vile comments aimed at BM.
No compassion, no respect, no class.
I hate social media.

Thank you to @Tricia and all the mods for the rules, and rigorously enforcing them, so that WS never looks like Fakebook.

yes, thank you admin’s.

I gave up FB 5 years ago and never looked back. However, I still could see their comments. True, many were vile and to think that her family are probably reading those.

Would the police search the neighborhood buildings and structures as a matter of normal procedure and or interview everybody living within a certain area or the mobil campgrounds with close proximity ,or check every camera around or could they be waiting for warrants?

I think LE is going to have a very hard time trying to find this suspect. I think it's a complete stranger that took the opportunity to grab her.
I don't think they're going to have a problem at all.
I believe the evidence they already have is already pointing them exactly where they need to be looking.

jmo

Many years ago, I had a handyman do some work. After few days, the handyman gave me a very creepy vibe. I stopped his services in a polite way, with some excuse. He continued to come around and he scared me big time, until he gave up and disappeared.
At the time my ex husband and I were having serious problems, and had become aggressive towards me.
Had this handyman done anything to harm me, police would have immediately looked at my husband.
Not to say at all that the Morphews were having problems, but to say that things don't always appear as they seem to others.
I still lean to stranger or stalker abduction....whether opportunistic or planned (knowing that Suzanne would be alone)

Has there been a recent case where a family member was kidnapped or killed due to their familial affiliation with someone (gangs don't count)?

I'm also leaning towards known or unknown to Suzanne, abduction. But can't discount the spouse as yet.

Family spokesperson that's given audio interviews to MSM and set up the campaign fund G F M. He's husband's nephew, Suzanne's nephew by marriage.
See the official FB Find page for all you need.
Is there a link for this official FB site? Is there a plea for SM on fb? Some people don't have fb. Is it in MSM? Is it on the CCSO page?

Is there a link for this official FB site? Is there a plea for SM on fb? Some people don't have fb. Is it in MSM? Is it on the CCSO page?

The FIND page Find Suzanne Morphew

Her husband posted a very short video there today. As far as I know, it's only on FB, unless one of the local MSM outlets posted it in their article.

Looking forward to hearing another statement from LE tonight. Hopefully it will shed some more light on their findings. I also wonder when the next press conference will take place, as he said he would not hold them daily.

I just hear $ $ $ “ I will give any amount for your return” etc. This poor woman is lost because of some sort of financial situation. Whether that be ransom, insurance, debts or bad business. Poor doll, I pray she is still alive but this is sounding to me like some type of bad $ business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234