Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this was Mother's day yet she was on her own and the rest of the family were in Denver ? Is that correct?

When you are essentially at the base of a mountain, it gets darker earlier once the sun drops behind the mountain. So yes, while the sun may not fully set until 8:30pm, it might drop behind the mountain by 7pm and you lose light quickly.
Yes I understand this but even so it wouldn’t be getting dark before 6 pm. Not that week.

Other sources indicate it took a while to sell after they moved to Colo, but that it was indeed sold.
The Indiana property was never sold, they still own it outright, there is no mortgage securities registered against it. Current valuation estimates are around $796,000.

Hamilton County, IN - Property Records

Likewise, as established in earlier threads, the current Puma Path home in Colorado had - and still has - no mortgage or securities registered against it and therefore, in all likelihood, was purchased with cash. The purchase price paid was $1,575,000.

IMO, it is interesting that the Uncle says to Tell that to the Sheriff in regards to the public suspicions related to BM. Similarly, the nephew commented that people should ask the Sheriff about the condition of the bike. Both statements suggest they want to "call out" the Sheriff's office. I don't think the family & LE are on the same page.

It certainly appears the family weren’t there. Family confirmed husband was in Denver. Re. Mothers’ Day, opinion is split as to whether this is pertinent or poignant. It’s normal for some.

A family member said the husband was in Denver on Mother's Day. LE has not confirmed this. Thus we do not know where the husband was when Suzanne went missing. And that it a critical piece to the puzzle.

When did Barry get home? Surely before the house was cordoned off? I would hope someone went through the house to make sure Suzanne wasn’t passed out on the floor somewhere or tied up under a bed.
All we know is that a family said he was in Denver on May 10. We don't know when he was home/got home.

None of this has been verified by LE, and reports in MSM are somewhat conflicting.

However, the family put out a photo of the cycle helmet they say she was ‘wearing when last seen’, and yesterday there was a suggestion on Nancy Grace that she was seen by the neighbour departing for a bike ride.
Yes I’m going by this picture and what was stated by the neighbor.

Attachments

• 72B6BC88-0151-456D-BDA4-4DD80C7255CD.jpeg
    72B6BC88-0151-456D-BDA4-4DD80C7255CD.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics