Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling All Car Fans
@Knox . sbm bbm
^ See pic at 15 sec mark of 25 sec vid ^. https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1304191297297752074?s=21
Knox pointed out JP is wearing safety vest.

Sooooo - Morgan is in front passenger seat & JP is behind driver seat, going to a job site or returning home? Is the little neon green triangular shape w black line at shoulder height of driver's seat part of a safety vest too? Or a thing attached to that seat?

Whose/what vehicle are they in? Not a pick up truck, imo. A Range Rover? Or??? I'm just curious; it may not have any significance.
JP is wearing an orange safety vest and M is wearing a blaze orange sweatshirt. So, was this a work driving trip or a hunting trip?

Edited to correct initials.

Last edited:
I doubt Barry would have encouraged her to do an interview. He has to know that whatever it is she's going to reveal is not going to be good. I just wonder if he already knows what she knows. There must be mistakes made that he wasn't aware of. Imo
Hummm could this possibly be a 'woman scorned'?

RSBM, and hope I didn't miss this as I play "catch-up" in this active thread: Is this the first CCSO press release where they specifically mention NecroSearch is involved?
Looks like it. I definitely would have been excited had I seen it earlier.

With respect to Texas EquuSearch, Necrosearch are the ones you want. This is what they specialize in, and they just so happen to be based in Colorado.

Wow that IS a lot of resources! Necro Search International? Weren’t they used in the Natalie Holloway search? They are experts at recognizing clandestine graves. I wish we knew where they searched!

They are planning another “law enforcement” search in the near future? Really? Before AM’s or with AM I wonder.

It sure seems as though CCSO has responded directly to Lauren’s report!

Also I have to call out myself now because I was joking about people pronouncing Sheriff Spezze’s name incorrectly and I just realized I’ve been spelling it wrong. ;)

This is very encouraging. I pray that they find Suzanne and soon!

This is what plays through my mind when I think of what Barry was really thinking. Of course, he would still be shaking his head no the entire time.

Oh Suzanne, why did you make me do this? If only you would have played along and continued to look the other way, I wouldn’t have hurt you. There is no other love, only a couple side chicks. If only, you were never sick and could have given me all the attention I deserve, we wouldn’t be in this situation. You were the love and light of my life and now look what you have made me do.
MOO

Oh, I think you are on to something as well as the possibly other people he might not done right by will also start coming forward.

At some point I believe none of his friends and/or associates will risk going to jail for him. And, I think that day is coming soon....

Karma? Oh yeah!

This is what plays through my mind when I think of what Barry was really thinking. Of course, he would still be shaking his head no the entire time.

Oh Suzanne, why did you make me do this? If only you would have played along and continued to look the other way, I wouldn’t have hurt you. There is no other love, only a couple side chicks. If only, you were never sick and could have given me all the attention I deserve, we wouldn’t be in this situation. You were the love and light of my life and now look what you have made me do.
MOO
I cannot shake the "Oh Suzanne" opening, no matter how hard I try. It was an exercise in "Blaming 101" IMO, it just had such a condescending/'mansplaining' tone..."Look what you made me do..."

RSBM, and hope I didn't miss this as I play "catch-up" in this active thread: Is this the first time in a CCSO press release where they specifically mention NecroSearch is involved?

I believe it is, yes.
I read them top to bottom when they've come out and this organization jumped off the page so, I do think it's the first they've been mentioned.

jmo

I doubt it, but I guess you never know. She may have similar things to say about her work experiences with BM as JS, the guy he had a confrontation with at a construction site a couple of years ago. Maybe she has seen him lose his temper or something like that. She might be afraid of him. JS said he saw evil in his eyes.

okay so i wasnt going to be this guy, but i am this guy so why fight it?

I hope i didnt come of preachy, not at all my intent just wanted to highlight the extremely depressing realities. sorry for bringing mood ruining vibe I just thought it might be helpful to have context as to wildly inadequate laws and procedures :) thank you for coming to my ted talk
RSBM

Glad you were that "guy'. Excellent post!! Thanks. I not only feel like I attended a Ted talk but like I took a course...I really learned a lot, it certainly is helpful.

MOD NOTE:

Per previous approved souces we've learned only the first names of 2 other co-workers of BM, Morgan and Cassidy.
At this time, we do not have their last names or initials and we are not allowed per the rules to sleuth either person, post personal info, or discuss them in any other context, besides what is said about them per MSM.
And most certainly no social media rumor.

If this info should change, they're still not allowed to be sleuthed unless named either victim or suspect.

Thanks everyone :)

Wal-Mart is someplace we know BM has visited with his mom ( per TD.)
Maybe he bumped into JP while bleach shopping on Saturday afternoon. Kill two birds with one stone...hire a felon to help fill in the alibi details and buy the chemical which FAILS TO DESTROY DNA.
Go LE, Go! You've got this.
MOO
I can imagine BM telling his wife is high risk blah, blah,blah!
Help me out dude please and I will offer you more work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff