Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa this should take care a most of the fence sitters. The man really is an idiot, a blithering idiot.
Sadly, it won’t.
bbm

Wondering... could a someone who appears to be that which is described in bold in the quoted text be capable of pulling off such a disappearance? To date, the 11th Judicial District hasn't weighed in publicly but time will tell....
Possibly.

“People don’t know the truth”: Suzanne Morphew’s husband breaks silence after three months | FOX21 News Colorado

bubm
“This is the most devastating thing that has ever happened to me,” Barry explained. “But I have got to keep my faith and trust in God. And Suzanne trusted the Lord and if one person got saved from this, she would think it was worth it. And we are just a Godly, loving, caring, family and this thing is just a tragedy.”

SPECULATION FOLLOWS:

A tell like no other tell I've read before.

A "tell" (noun): an unconscious action that is thought to betray an attempted deception. Action, in this case, describes verbalized reveals.

By "if one person got saved from this", did BM mean SM's actual disappearance or the reason why she was disappeared? What reason(s) could that be? Financial debt? Future expenses (medical, etc.)? Restrictive lifestyle due to illness? All of the above?

By "if one person got saved from this", whom is BM talking about? We'll leave it at that. Saved from what? See "reason(s)" above. No need for two people to go down with the ship, right? Or to be confined or limited in living life to the fullest?

By "it was worth it", did BM use "it" to describe a someone's effort to disappear SM and all of the combined LE, broader family and public pressure a someone might be experiencing?

It's a good thing that "mountain lion" attends church. He must feel saved.

OR... is it simply that BM was on the fence regarding his "God and faith" and that SM's disappearance has pushed him off that fence and closer to "God and faith"? Therefore being "saved"? Given the current, seemingly distorted mentality displayed by this someone in their brief exposures in media, I have to consider this aspect as an odd possibility. Nah.

MOO

Last edited:
BM called the search for his missing wife a publicity stunt. Oh my giddy aunt.

If this were a novel, or a movie, we'd all be laughing at his bumbling stupidity and the lazy writing.

I think the only thing that has saved BM from arrest thus far has been blind luck. He's had a lot of luck in his life, and I think this may be his last blast of good fortune. All of his bad is catching up to him in one giant karmic swoop. He's not going to be able to manipulate his way out of this one.

@TKG and our other WS searchers, thank you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

bbm

Wondering... could a someone who appears to be that which is described in bold in the quoted text be capable of pulling off such a disappearance? To date, the 11th Judicial District hasn't weighed in publicly but time will tell....
Absolutely. It doesn’t take a high degree of intelligence to kill someone and hide their body. Thats actually the easy part, especially for a man with knowledge of the outdoors, taking advantage of an unforgiving and vast landscape.

What does take intelligence, is building a false narrative, and a believable alibi. LE almost certainly knows he did it, but it’s still a matter of proving what exactly it is he did (murder).

He thought he had a solid plan, and I imagine he was shocked and horrified when it (apparently) collapsed immediately.

When this first happened I set the over/under at 6 months. I took the over. I’m still taking the over.

No-body cases are hard.

Last edited:
I'm half way to Salida, stopping to rest for the night. I teeter between annoyed and determined. Annoyed that me, my hound and my husband would drive 16 hours, pay for a week of lodging and food to help a stranger find something to bring the family peace; peppered with being annoyed that the proven horrible husband and father cannot be bothered to do anything remotely close. As a matter of fact, he's buying property, cars, dirt bikes (speculation), condos and out elk hunting. At the very least he should be everywhere and ecstatic that so many strangers would come together to help his family.

I hope we find some closure for the family, I also hope we find the missing link for an arrest and later a conviction of the terrible party(ies) responsible for taking this beautiful life.

I’m prayerful and hopeful you and this search army will find the necessary elements for an arrest and conviction and justice for SUZANNE.

Actually, I believe SHE will be found.

Try not to spend any energy being annoyed at the horrible husband, as we all know why he cannot be bothered to “look” for SUZANNE. Be your determined self.

I’m so disappointed I couldn’t make the trip to help. So, please, every now and again, as you are searching, stop, and look up, look back, look around, see your surroundings with a different eye. Listen to the whispers on the wind, and to those of us here, encouraging you three and our other WS friends in this endeavor.

Be safe and stay well.

“People don’t know the truth”: Suzanne Morphew’s husband breaks silence after three months | FOX21 News Colorado

bubm

SPECULATION FOLLOWS:

A tell like no other tell I've read before.

A "tell" (noun): an unconscious action that is thought to betray an attempted deception. Action, in this case, describes verbalized reveals.

By "if one person got saved from this", did BM mean SM's actual disappearance or the reason why she was disappeared? What reason(s) could that be? Financial debt? Future expenses (medical, etc.)? Restrictive lifestyle due to illness? All of the above?

By "if one person got saved from this", whom is BM talking about? We'll leave it at that. Saved from what? See "reason(s)" above. No need for two people to go down with the ship, right? Or to be confined or limited in living life to the fullest?

By "it was worth it", did BM use "it" to describe a someone's effort to disappear SM and all of the combined LE, broader family and public pressure a someone might be experiencing?

It's a good thing that "mountain lion" attends church. He must feel saved!

MOO
I think he’s talking about himself being saved.

“This,” is Suzanne’s murder.

Shes gone, she’s dead; she ain’t ever coming back.

Those kids don’t deserve to lose two parents over an awful mistake, and Suzanne would forgive him for what he’s done.

Besides a “tell,” poker also involves “outs,” or ways to win a hand.

He’s given himself an out, in some twisted sort of way. It appears he’s justified what he’s done, unburdened himself, and in his own mind, won.

In thread 35 (I think) there was a few posts about some blue dots from the PE cell coverage and tracking info and somewhere called Cougar Canyon Point? - do we know what is around that area/near to that area except for the Wild Wolf Rescue Centre?
L
You’ll find it on a map of Teller County between Florissant and Woodland Park on Highway 24
Looks like the arrows follow the road to the fossil beds monument for a bit then to a residential area.
The tower is at Cougar Canyon Pt but not sure if it’s relevance by name other than potential ping location

something interesting i noticed, and pure speculation, so imo.

"if anybody out here can find anything, i am all for it..."

just want to mention (once again) BM's indefinite pronoun usage.

this kind of language is not dissimilar to "where is it," when asked if he was having an affair, as well as "this thing" when referring to the disappearance/death of his wife saving one person's life.

i'm no expert, (i just play one on websleuths lol), but i'd say his choice of words tells us he is so far distanced from not only his wife, but her disappearance, too. he will not say her name, he did not mutter it once in his conversation with tyson, but he also cannot speak about the search. you'd expect him to say "if they want me to help with the search, then i'll help with the search. instead he says "if they ask me to help, then i'll help," leaving it really open-ended as to what he wants to help with. he is bothered, y'all.

i think he's feeling some guilt, actually. wouldn't that be a major reason you wouldn't be able to say those important words, as opposed to just being a psychopath? c'mon BM, spill it. the walls have got to be caving in every hour this search gets closer. makes me kinda scared for the people around him.

He has absolutely zero self awareness, and is about as tone deaf as they come. He just declared war on Andy.
If I were BMs mother or sister, I would be apalled and would find him and give him a swift kick in the rear then disown him! Imagine an INNOCENT man saying something like this? It would never happen.

Hi all.
Although Police scoured the home they shared together for some time, Could it be possible Suzanne is hidden in the home undetected? BM do any wall remodeling? I know a body smells after time. Just a random thought.

I doubt that AM's search is just a "publicity stunt," given the time & trouble to set up & coordinate the search. I don't doubt that publicity is one goal: family members want to ensure that a missing loved one isn't relegated to the back burner. I also don't doubt that Barry Morphew may think that the search is just a "publicity stunt," but saying it out loud wasn't the best tactical decision.

Something to note: LE does not need a missing person's mobile phone in-hand to ascertain CDR (i.e., cell tower locations, calls and sms data)... that information is saved on cellular site/central control computers' hard drives.

If SM left the dwelling to go on a bike ride and had her powered-on mobile phone with her and cell towers' receptions were adequate throughout her travel footprint then there should be CDR and LE can request or subpoena the info from the cellular carrier.

Having the mobile phone in-hand can provide additional info, of course. It's interesting that in no articles that I've read and news / interview videos I've watched there was no mentions of SM's mobile phone other than she did not respond to calls or texts. Where is SM's mobile phone? We know LE acquired BM's mobile phone for analysis... what about SM's... or did it disappear right along with her?

...would really like to know the last pinged location of SM's phone; was it in their bathroom or somewhere along a back road?

Has LE searched BM's property (along with cadaver dogs)? Don't they have seven acres of property? She could be buried close to home.

Also, are monies collected from the crowd funding being donated for this search? (If so, perhaps, that's why BM is mad.)

I'm shocked at BM's reaction to a relative who wants to find his wife and bring her home. I guess that he thinks that he can't be prosecuted without a body.

Last edited:
...my hound and my husband would drive 16 hours, pay for a week of lodging and food to help a stranger find something to bring the family peace...

I hope we find some closure for the family...
Can you make a request to the crowd funding administrator for reimbursement for your expenses (if you provide receipts)? After all, isn't that the main purpose of the donations?

I don't blame you for being disgusted. BM's reaction spells guilt, at least, to me.

Something to note: LE does not need a missing person's mobile phone in-hand to ascertain CDR (i.e., cell tower locations, calls and sms data)... that information is saved on cellular site/central control computers' hard drives.

If SM left the dwelling to go on a bike ride and had her powered-on mobile phone with her and cell towers' receptions were adequate throughout her travel footprint then there should be CDR and LE can request or subpoena the info from the cellular carrier.

Having the mobile phone in-hand can provide additional info, of course. It's interesting that in no articles that I've read and news / interview videos I've watched there was no mentions of SM's mobile phone other than she did not respond to calls or texts. Where is SM's mobile phone? We know LE acquired BM's mobile phone for analysis... what about SM's... or did it disappear right along with her?

...would really like to know the last pinged location of SM's phone; was it in their bathroom or somewhere along a back road?

Suzanne's phone is missing, (as far as we know) but the last place it pinged was in the home.

bbm

BBM
Absolutely! He’s an idiot landscaper with a Bobcat that can’t string together a proper sentence if his life depended on it. That’s the irony. His life does depend on it and he CAN’T pull it off. Every time he opens his big, angry mouth he invites more people to suspect him. The lies and mis speaks are piling up. Calling AM’s loving attempt to find his beloved sister a “publicity stunt” was another monumental fail. The neurons just aren’t firing in that narcissistic head of his. JMHO

This case has been very frustrating, as LE has kept everything so close to the vest.

And it seems to us that the obvious suspect is so transparently guilty---yet nothing seems to be happening.

The same thing seemed to be going on in the recent tragic case of a missing young pregnant woman in Seattle. Then suddenly, last night, her remains were found and her ex boyfriend was ARRESTED.

Reading the 'memo' posted by Pierce County LE was very very inspiring. They laid out a detailed description of their case against their suspect.

If you are feeling down about Suzanne's case now, just click on this link and read a quick rundown of what kind of evidence Chaffee LE probably has on Suzanne's murderer...

Kassanndra Cantrell: Body of missing pregnant woman found in Pierce County; suspect arrested

Last edited:
I doubt that AM's search is just a "publicity stunt," given the time & trouble to set up & coordinate the search. I don't doubt that publicity is one goal: family members want to ensure that a missing loved one isn't relegated to the back burner. I also don't doubt that Barry Morphew may think that the search is just a "publicity stunt," but saying it out loud wasn't the best tactical decision.

As we all know MOO, publicity and keeping a missing persons case in the news is the #1 goal!

So Barry, you have an issue with publicity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid