Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I implied a relapse... which could be, yet again, months of treatments and all that goes along with said treatments. Our family has been through such medical difficulties and uncertainties and they can be quite stressful along the journey. It wouldn't be beyond possibility that a spouse would rather 'be done with it' than to revisit the path to hell and back.
For his own selfish reasons?

Is this beach area anywhere near where TD talked to and filmed BM - wet and in the wife-beater shirt?
Hi there @steeltowngirl
The area is over at the site where he LE searched for a few days ( I think 3 days) at the beginning.
They were digging up cement
I don't think that LE looked at the "beach" area, IMO

I'm surprised to hear the search is ending tomorrow (Sunday) since on all the official notices over the last month the search was said to be from 9/24 to 9/29. Why is it being cut short?

Edited to add: This was said on Tricia's Youtube live show tonight Sat 9/26, with guest Chris from P.E. Chris confirmed tomorrow (Sun 9/27) is the last search day. The question of why it's the last day was not asked.

Last edited:
I implied a relapse... which could be, yet again, months of treatments and all that goes along with said treatments. Our family has been through such medical difficulties and uncertainties and they can be quite stressful along the journey. It wouldn't be beyond possibility that a spouse would rather 'be done with it' than to revisit the path to hell and back.

I thought that here on WS, we go with what has been released by MSM.

I could have sworn that Suzanne was declared cancer free sometime before her maintenance appointment - which was a maintenance appointment on May 11 - so she had beat it.

That's the only story that's been in MSM. You can make up many other scenarios (and so can I) but I don't see how they are relevant when we have information that Suzanne did not, in fact, have bad news.

It is true that spouses are more likely to harm the cancer victim or that abuse rises during the treatment period (and she was still getting treatment). BM apparently only went to one of her treatments, she relied on herself and her daughters (and the other patients) for support.

But she had had good news, IMO. That too can be a trigger for some people (especially people who are truly checked out of the marriage).

Thanks for the explanation of triangulation. I didn't quite follow when PE talked about it.

And that's exactly what BM did. I recall that AM initially referred to this location several weeks ago as a bluff in Crested Butte where BM collapsed on the ground (as told to him by others). Turns out the area was actually White Pine -- not Crested Butte. (White Pines is near Gunnison). MOO

I'm surprised to hear the search is ending tomorrow (Sunday) since on all the official notices over the last month the search was said to be from 9/24 to 9/29. Why is it being cut short?

I wondered that too. LE withdrew support? Volunteers gradually leaving? Volunteers exhausted?

LE worried about consequences of encounters between armed BM/BM friends and the searchers?

From today, I have an additional question:
Here are three shots that PE has provided of AM at the riverfront beach. The first was posted by CM on very early today, while the next two were posted this evening during the live show. The three pictures were obviously taken during the same trip to the beach, but AM is shown doing three different activities in the same spot. In the first he is walking back toward the residence under construction, while in the second he is probing with a T-handled steel rod. In the third he is with the dog, who is sniffing but not sitting. AM said that he had a probe that he had been using in his hand in this photo. On the show tonight, AM said the dog made a hit on this spot, that it was promptly secured and turned over to the CBI and The FBI. Does all of this activity affect the validity of the dog's hit? I honestly don't know. IMO
https://twitter.com/187cjm?lang=en

Attachments

• Andy at the Beach.jpg
    Andy at the Beach.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_2020-09-26 DAY 3  Andy Moorman #findsuzanne and Vigil Profiling Evil.png
    Screenshot_2020-09-26 DAY 3 Andy Moorman #findsuzanne and Vigil Profiling Evil.png
    574.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot_2020-09-26 DAY 3 Search Update with Andy Moorman 12.png
    Screenshot_2020-09-26 DAY 3 Search Update with Andy Moorman 12.png
    592 KB · Views: 129
I wondered that too. LE withdrew support? Volunteers gradually leaving? Volunteers exhausted?

LE worried about consequences of encounters between armed BM/BM friends and the searchers?

hopefully it's bc the evidence found is so significant, they can focus on that and make an arrest tomorrow.

hey. i can dream. (except for the last 3 nights. i've been up at 3 am glued to my freaking screen, kinda like i am right now.)

Last edited:
They also said there were hits at two DIFFERENT areas. Dang. How can I go to sleep tonight? I know LE will secure the scene and start processing early A.M. tomorrow, but it's killin' me. I can't imagine how the family feels.

Yes, all dark tonight at "beach house". Nothing happening yet. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms