Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a MSM article just yesterday that mentioned they actually searched several locations at this property. It didn't say where, however. I'm guessing NOT the beach area, for whatever reason.
Right ?!?!!?!
Why would they NOT search that area, especially after MG interview speaking of how emphatic BM was about "Leveling" out the sand, etc and acting weird.
Sometimes I think LE needs to read WS to "help" them along.
JMO

So I’m a little confused. The PE guys show up on the scene and are welcomed with open arms by Sheriff Spezze and the different investigating teams?

“Thanks for showing up guys, we’re stumped and could use the extra help! Here’s what we know so far.”

I don’t think so. It’s almost as if AM has hired the PE guys as his own private investigators and they are receiving publicity as payment.

JMO

Last edited:
I'm surprised to hear the search is ending tomorrow (Sunday) since on all the official notices over the last month the search was said to be from 9/24 to 9/29. Why is it being cut short?

I don’t know, but I hope it’s because they feel they have what they need. The search must be difficult, physically and emotionally.

I will be glad to bring our WS searchers back home.
The fact that WS isn’t an actual home, notwithstanding. :oops:

Huh? I've not heard the search is ending tomorrow and I think I'm current with PE. Of course, if something huge happens on Sunday, Sept 27 that makes sense but don't know where info this coming from today. :eek:
Chris was on Tricia's youtube show tonight and said it there. Tricia confirmed that tomorrow is the last day of the search and Chris said yes. It might have also been mentioned on tonight's P.E. show as well.

I suggest going back to PE and listening closely to AM as he describes it. That is not BM. The photo was taken at the same time as the others and that person on the ground must be intended to show what BM was doing back in May. Vegetation cannot possibly remain identical from May to September. IMO

Ah. I'll take your word for it. So someone stands in for BM, wearing BM-like clothing in order to illustrate...what? The second hand account (to AM) of Barry's collapse?

I ask because most people who are suddenly struck by grief to the point that they collapse go down face first (to the knees, then down, crying).

People who are exhausted lay on their backs.

If it's in any way an accurate depiction of BM's alleged meltdown, he was merely exhausted from looking too long for a wife he knew they would not find (what was that - like 3-4 days into this nightmare)?

It does make me ponder PE's strategies (using re-enactments...)

So I’m a little confused. The PE guys show up on the scene and welcomed with open arms by Sheriff Spezze and the different investigating teams?

“Thanks for showing up guys, we’re stumped and could use the extra help! Here’s what we know so far.”

I don’t think so. It’s almost as if AM has hired the PE guys as his own private investigators and they are receiving publicity as payment.

JMO

Chaffee County Sheriff's Office

September 23 at 6:34 PM ·
CHAFFEE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Salida, Colorado
PRESS RELEASE
September 23, 2020

The Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office has received a number of calls related to the search for Suzanne Morphew being conducted by a team traveling to the area from Indiana.

To clarify, Andrew Moorman, the brother of Suzanne Morphew, is organizing the independent search in the area of Suzanne’s disappearance. This effort began on September 24th and will continue for the next several days.

As stated earlier, the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation are serving in a support role of this effort and not in a lead capacity.

All inquiries related to the particulars of the search should be directed to Andrew Moorman.

was there anyone there protecting the area? hope they have eyes on that spot! maybe they set up a camera. thank you, NoSi! you are so appreciated. get some rest, love.
On Tricia's show this evening Chris M. was on and he said 2 cops were deployed to guard and protect the beach area where they got a passive hit today.

I think it was best explained during the youtube and passive hits with 2 dogs. I don't want to misrepresent so best to listen for yourself.
I see only one dog in the pictures.
I think they said there were two cadaver dogs on the search today, and there was a hit somewhere else that the PE guys wanted to discuss later, but it makes no difference whether there was one or two at this hit. My question is still, does all of that walking over the same small hit affect the reliability of the hit? IMO

Chris was on Tricia's youtube show tonight and said it there. Tricia confirmed that tomorrow is the last day of the search and Chris said yes. It might have also been mentioned on tonight's P.E. show as well.

Wow -- thanks. I don't understand why he announced this only on WS and has never tweeted or provided this on his own show. Especially given that they secured a business location for AM with appropriate bandwidth for the Sunday show. Confirming it was not shared on the PE show this evening.

ETA: This post is in reference to the search ending Sunday, Sept 27.

Last edited:
<modsnip: quoted post removed>
Tyler is not TD . Tyler is employed by PE, can’t remember his exact title. Editor or Engneer? He is in Salida for the search and is the one who live-streamed the vigil for PE last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow -- thanks. I don't understand why he announced this only on WS and has never tweeted or provided this on his own show. Especially given that they secured a business location for AM with appropriate bandwidth for the Sunday show. Confirming it was not shared on the PE show this evening.
Well, you know CM, he likes his riddles.
He did tweet out a “hint” this morning.

https://twitter.com/187cjm/status/1309841663066542087?s=21

EBM. Oops didn’t realize you were discussing the last day of search.
Thought you were talking about the pink bike info CM talked about with Tricia.

Pic does not show the area very well. I apologize. But this is where bike was found... Where pink tape is.

Seems it took a whole lot of luck (or prior knowledge) to have found her bike that quickly the same evening she was reported missing. They wouldn't have had a lot of daylight and it would have been hard to see down in there.
Yes, all dark tonight at "beach house". Nothing happening yet. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Does LE at least have someone guarding the beach area??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms