Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi GK !
Needs an emoji for a "happy dance" !! :D :p :)

And it appears we are on the same page.
The bike plus one other undisclosed item have been found.
What random abductor takes things from the house including a bike and plants it ?

We still do not know what Suzanne was even wearing that day... maybe b/c we don't know for sure what day she vanished on.

As with the Anna Maciejewska case, I believe the reason we don’t know what Suzanne was wearing that day is because it wouldn’t fit into the narrative someone is trying to project, say pajamas. ;)

Depending on how much planning goes into a crime, someone with malicious intent could easily obtain fake ID and credit cards to use to rent a vehicle without it being flagged. I would assume this would be even easier for a person with plenty of financial resources.

That may not be as easy as it sounds. Autorentals.com, a well known clearing house for auto rentals shows two important restrictions:
(1) Vehicles cannot be rented at all, until the date of opening COVID 19 restrictions in the state of Colorado which is May 28, 2020.
(2) on or after May 28th, there will be no car rental agencies near Salida, Colorado.
ttps://www.autorentals.com/SearchResults?location=Salida%2C CO&pickupLocation=Salida%2C CO&dropoffLocation=&oneway=no&pickupDate=05%2F28%2F2020&pickupTime=10%3A00&dropoffDate=05%2F31%2F2020&dropoffTime=10%3A00&vid=021599be-3b82-42e3-813b-802b54ceb80b&carGroup=&ar_search_source=3&plid=&dlid=

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-21 The money-saving car rentals search tools.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-21 The money-saving car rentals search tools.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 5
Last heard from on the 9th. It was in the DM article yesterday.

"Suzanne, 49, has not been heard from since May 9. A bike owned by the mother-of-two was recovered from a bridge close to her home on May 10, according to local sources – the same day she was reported missing." Police search and carry out evidence bags from the $1.5M home of missing Colorado mom | Daily Mail Online
I'd like to know what that statement was based upon. If it was from a text sent from her phone, then it could be she was 'heard from' but it is still not solid evidence.

Much more convincing if her daughter's or her parent's spoke with her on the phone. JMO

Not really...churches weren’t even open yet, were they? And besides, she’s a cancer patient, she’d be out of her mind to go be around a group of people.

Excellent point about Churches being mainly online attendance only.

The huge take-away is what this Fire Chief said about her routine, "Suzanne was known to go for a bike ride on Sunday mornings before Church".

How many people knew about her routine? Close friends and Family? Not many strangers I bet.

BBM:

From the very beginning, I've been openly dubious about the Sunday bike ride story.

I'm firmly in the camp that the bike ride was a complete fiction.

The purpose of staging is usually misdirection.

"Look over there, not here."

I can't think of a reason for a stranger to stage a disappearance during a bike ride, can anyone else?

JMO.

Refreshing to finally read and well articulated. Considering the somewhat loose timeline right from the beginning, the lack of known witnesses, and the transparent not-so-subtle hints from the Sheriff in the first week, it's clear where the investigation was headed as they proceeded.

So the fire chief said her husband was in Denver for a landscaping job, not fire training! Sounds like he has another successful business going in Co. as he had in Indiana. Probably more so! This has to be devastating for him. A new life, a beautiful area and now this.

But staging a bike ride which makes it look like as if she was grabbed during a bike ride would be indeed. Then again if there was a crime scene within the house, we would have known by now right? So where is the acutal crime scene? Where the mysterious personal belonging was found?

No, we would not know this. We won't know anything about any evidence found until or unless there's an arrest and then a trial. Strap yourself in, these cases tend to take upwards of a few years to resolve from missing person to trial.

So the fire chief said her husband was in Denver for a landscaping job, not fire training! Sounds like he has another successful business going in Co. as he had in Indiana. Probably more so! This has to be devastating for him. A new life, a beautiful area and now this.
I don’t doubt that he’s stressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member