Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to Nancy Grace's podcast about the SM case yesterday, and once was enough for now. It's ironic Nancy's shows are considered a valid source for reference when one thing she is well-known for is being fast and loose with 'facts,' and she does present rumors at times.

I also think it's entirely possible she went for a ride on Saturday and was abducted then possibly on her way back to the house.. it would be easy for someone to see her leave and wait for her to return.. take her (nearly no neighbors to see anything) and just leave the bike where it was and toss some items out as they made their way further up the road. I don't think it makes sense for someone who knows her to stage a bike.. if cameras weren't working and the phone is home, then why the need to stage anything that would create more suspicion. If she just disappeared and there is no video of it, then it's a mystery.. planting a bike now making it more suspicious if an abduction from the bike didn't actually happen. At least that is my opinion. I don't think anyone would stage her bike if she wasn't actually on a ride when whatever happened happpened.

It was said by the fire chief, in a recent article, that Suzzane 'was known to take a bike ride every Sunday before church.'

So I think that knowledge right there would be the motive to stage the bike, even if the crime happened at home. I think it would be motivated by the need to move the crime out of the home and to give it a narrow time frame---Sunday morning----so someone's alibi would work.

Ok, so what could have possibly happened to SM?

If abduction, where are the press conferences with pleas from family and LE, along with some type of description? I know BM offered a reward, once, and not a word since?

If voluntary, again, where are the pleas or BOLOs?

If lost or missing, who is looking? Where is our description for the lost? What can the public do to help ensure this person is found?

After observing other missing person cases, the actions of THIS LE, is NOT at all consistent with other missing person cases IMO.

So, where does that leave us? Or better yet, where does that leave Suzanne?

There seems to be so much confusion in this case regarding the basic facts.

Most of the coverage of this case has been by the Daily Mail, The Sun, Inside Edition, the family's FB site - 'Find SM', the husband's plea (oddly not released in coordination with LE), Nancy Grace, us here at WS and a small blurb by Dateline.

There is a notable lack of traditional MSM coverage, ABC, NBS, CBS Denver affiliates, Denver newspapers, Chaffee County Sheriff press conferences etc.

I still can't figure out how information her bike came out and what was the source. Why wasn't the family's reward coordinated with LE or Crimestoppers? Why wasn't LE involved with BM's plea for his wife's return? Why isn't the Sheriff holding press conferences taking questions from reporters? Was she seen on her bike 5/10 or not? No source seems to want to verify any of this basic information.

I guess, I just need to ask why?

The only answer I can come up with is that keeping this information away from the public is helping LE investigate/solve/and find SM. I hope she is still alive and they're trying to bring her home safely.

Admittedly, I've not yet been able to catch up on this thread (yet), so maybe it's here, but I haven't run across it.

JMO, MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member