Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a tree invoice be of any significance? A underground vault, possibly, but medium size landcaping trees?

it could be the date, it could be the location, or the type and size of tree (inappropriate for location), the number of trees purchased vs planted, the other items purchased, where they were purchased, who signed the invoice. Could also be the cost of the trees (way overpriced, possibly), or... delivery address, a phone number. Any multitude of possibilities.

Planting trees requires a disturbance of the site, and said disturbance may go unnoticed due to tree planting. This could be of interest to CBI.

Like a poster earlier on, I watched PE day four update AGAIN. I also found it very subdued , lacking it's normal sparkle. Then I thought about it again, it might just be that things, whatever those things are! Have got serious and they have quite simply put their previous LE hats on and are trying to protect the integrity of an investigation. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that that the crowd source searches have led to clues, whether it be the SM case or other unsolved cases in the area. I really have no clue. What I do think is that the power of people is incredible and hopefully in the future the model that has been used in the SM case could perhaps be rolled out in other cases that need help. Not all social media freaks are weird or trolls. they just ask common sense questions contrary to the popular belief and portrayed by MSM.

All in my personal Opinion
MingyMoo

Posted: Sep 28, 2020 / 07:13 AM MDT / Updated: Sep 28, 2020 / 07:29 AM MDT

DENVER (KDVR) — Suzanne Morphew has been missing since May. Suzanne’s brother, Andrew Moorman, organized a search for her that will last until Sept. 29.

Moorman will speak with Channel 2 Monday morning. You can watch the interview above. The interview is expected during the 7:30 a.m. half hour.

We will update this story after the interview with Moorman.

Watch live at 7:20 a.m.: Suzanne Morphew's brother provides update on search

Glad you are in the know! I don't follow SM other than the YouTubers that are allowed here. Are you referring to something else? Was it within PE stuff which they had up for some that looked? Or is it something we can link and is PE that you are referring to?

See posts from @MassGuy Thread 38, posts 958 & 973. I don’t know how to link them forward, sorry.

apologies for butting in @Ontario Mom

Posted: Sep 28, 2020 / 07:13 AM MDT / Updated: Sep 28, 2020 / 07:29 AM MDT

DENVER (KDVR) — Suzanne Morphew has been missing since May. Suzanne’s brother, Andrew Moorman, organized a search for her that will last until Sept. 29.

Moorman will speak with Channel 2 Monday morning. You can watch the interview above. The interview is expected during the 7:30 a.m. half hour.

We will update this story after the interview with Moorman.

Watch live at 7:20 a.m.: Suzanne Morphew's brother provides update on search

“Moorman was expected to speak to Channel 2 Monday morning but was not able to get enough cell service in the area where the search moved to.”

Why would a tree invoice be of any significance? A underground vault, possibly, but medium size landcaping trees?

Glad I'm not alone in my puzzlement.

Here are some of my thoughts on the tree invoice.

There are two possibilities for why an invoice would be generated:

1. The invoice is from BM’s company to a person or entity that purchased the trees and had BM ‘install’ them. In this case, the trees would have been installed on private property. So the significance seems like it would tie BM to a property or work that is questionable to LE.

If the 2nd site that the FBI is holding is not private property, it would seem logical that the tree invoices would not be tied to that site. Unless there are young sapling type trees planted there, potentially hiding the real reason that land was disturbed (bury SM). And of course, the invoices with BM’s name on it would tie him directly to those trees. Young saplings planted in the wilderness in the same location SM might be found with proof that BM purchased those trees would be extremely damning.

And there is an outside chance that the invoices could be to an individual or another company, be grossly inflated and point towards money laundering.

2. The invoices are from a supplier to BM’s business for a tree order BM made.

The same ability to tie BM to specific sapling trees planted in an unusual area would still apply.

Or depending on the supplier and what type of business they are, there might be other incriminating items on the tree invoice and this is proof of a transaction by BM to purchase items that were used in the murder.

Tree invoices. Did I remember correctly that AM said the dogs’ hit/alert at the Morphews’ house was at some trees or bushes? They said that came to nothing so maybe I’m on a wild duck chase

eta: I have this wrong, thanks @Skigh

Last edited:
Man I wish I knew where the 2nd undisclosed location where the dogs alerted is. Day before yesterday the dogs hit on this site and since then things have gone quiet and taken on a somber, final tone. This could be it. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ewreckk35