Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHAFFEE COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) – The possible scent of human remains has been discovered during the search for Suzanne Morphew.

Andrew Moorman, Morphew’s brother, told FOX31 about the discovery around 12:30 p.m. on Monday.

The discover was made by search dogs in Poncha Springs and is on land owned by Morphew’s husband, Barry. It’s located about 20 minutes from where they lived together with their daughters.

According to Moorman, the FBI has been called in to take over the search in that area.

SUZANNE MORPHEW: Possible scene of human remains discovered during search for Suzanne Morphew
Oh hells ya we may see that arrest soon justice will happen soon I hope they find her today

Land owned by Barry.

Is this the subdivision lot he bought or another piece of land?

It looks like the Longhorn Ranch subdivision lot. He purchased it in June so if Suzanne is buried here where was she before that? The beach area? IF this is it I hope LE is watching BM. What is he going to do when they start digging???

I wanted to point out (due to issues in past with some inaccurate reporting by DailyMail) that the writer of today’s article is a journalist based out of California who works for multiple different agencies, and she has also written many previous articles about this case. Just wanted to mention that, maybe gives some credence to those who are rightfully skeptical of the information so far. We shall see

There once was a boy who cried wolf too often, and people stopped listening.
God I hope not, but if that was the intent then it hopefully will be explained today. Because I’ve legit had it with the teasers.
Wow this is big! The undisclosed location is property owned by BM 15 min away. Another dog hit on it today for human remains & they’re going to dig it up!
my only concern here is that who had permission to be on Bm’s property when they discovered the dog hits? Granted, the fourth amendment only applies to government entities, requiring them to have a search warrant. However, I am concerned about a possible “fruit of the poisonous tree” evidentiary defense here. I’m a lawyer but not sure how a private citizen trespassing on land then could effect a later obtained legitimate government search warrant. Hmm.

If her body is indeed found there, I hope someone can explain why it took her own brother (from out of state) initiating this search this week to lead to this. How did law enforcement miss this?
We dont know that they did necessarily. i think its way to soon to say. we also have to reminder they never stopped looking for her despite the monetary and resource constraints

#Breaking Possible scent of human remains discovered during search for Suzanne Morphew. @KDVR
https://twitter.com/alexrosenews/status/1310654164230307840?s=21

Where's our reporter at the scene? I want to see that the road is really blocked off and LE is on scene. If true, this is not what I expected.

The information on the purchase of this property has been out for almost two months. None of the agencies took dogs out and searched it prior to this?

He purchased the property on 06/25/20. So he potentially buried Suzanne on the property before he owned it :eek:o_O

Sales
Sale Date Sale Price Instrument Reception Number Vacant or Improved Grantor Grantee
06/25/2020
$165,000 Special Warranty Deed 459984 Vacant LONGHORN RANCH LLC MORPHEW BARRY
Sales
qPublic.net - Chaffee County, CO - Report: R368336100071
also noting the appraiser has the value at $80K approx and he paid quite a lot more - I know property appraisers are low but this low? hmmmm -

as of yesterday this is the only vacant plot he owns in Chaffee County- and it's in his name only. The other listing is the jointly owned home on Puma Path.
Remember he closed on this after he got his money out of the Indiana home.
I wonder if they can show pre-meditation in his buying this land.
I also wonder when he signed the purchase contract to buy it. Before May 10th?
#Breaking Possible scent of human remains discovered during search for Suzanne Morphew. @KDVR

https://twitter.com/alexrosenews/status/1310654164230307840?s=21
MassGuy, does it make sense to you or anyone else that Andy and Daily Mail are communicating this to the public? It’s worrisome to me. TIA

Where's our reporter at the scene? I want to see that the road is really blocked off and LE is on scene. If true, this is not what I expected.

The information on the purchase of this property has been out for almost two months. None of the agencies took dogs out and searched it prior to this?
Trust me, that location will be swarming with reporters in short order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy