Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
welp. no wonder he needed that guardianship so he could close on that land for mom.

are we thinking she's been there all along, or he moved her there and was trying to move that build right along? isn't that like right out in the open? and wouldn't he have looked out of place on a bobcat digging on a possible sight he was looking at to buy?

(*sorry if i'm behind. i can only get websleuths to work if i use a VPN right now. been having server issues all day, (but only for websleuths, strangely). perfect timing.)

could it be possibly barry's mom that PE was alluding to last night about having info to come forward with?

Last edited:
I wonder if the ppl that PE was calling out, to do the right thing, had a part in planting the trees. That they may have thought was an innocent property improvement. But, usually trees are planted AFTER improvements to the property. IE houses. But I don't know if we know the trees were planted on that lot, do we?

I don't think it would really matter where the trees were planted if they had remains under them. That sort of indifference towards the remains would be indefensible and obliterate any defense against premeditation. Any unwitting "helpers" would most likely be racing out to get legal representation at this moment.

I wanted to point out (due to issues in past with some inaccurate reporting by DailyMail) that the writer of today’s article is a journalist based out of California who works for multiple different agencies, and she has also written many previous articles about this case. Just wanted to mention that, maybe gives some credence to those who are rightfully skeptical of the information so far. We shall see
yes and she called this property " wooded".
When I checked there wasn't a tree on the property.

Speculation

IF
(and I'm not saying it is) the plot of land being referred to by the D.M is the one BM purchased in the new subdivision, that plot of land's sale date was 6/24/20. Number of days between disappearance and sales date of that plot of land: 45 days.

Source: specific address input into Zillow.com, a publicly accessible real estate site, which happens to show last sales date.

IMO

Last edited:
MassGuy, does it make sense to you or anyone else that Andy and Daily Mail are communicating this to the public? It’s worrisome to me. TIA
Andy wants justice, and I don’t think he’d get in the way of that by tipping Barry off.

I think Andy is talking because he’s comfortable with this information being out there.

It’s not uncommon for the family to confirm things before LE does.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we learned of an arrest before we hear of confirmation of a body being found.

This could end today.

The snowball is moving quickly within the last 30 minutes, after the publication of that DM article. Not just on this thread, but on SM.

Looking forward to the PE update tonight!

God I hope not, but if that was the intent then it hopefully will be explained today. Because I’ve legit had it with the teasers.

my only concern here is that who had permission to be on Bm’s property when they discovered the dog hits? Granted, the fourth amendment only applies to government entities, requiring them to have a search warrant. However, I am concerned about a possible “fruit of the poisonous tree” evidentiary defense here. I’m a lawyer but not sure how a private citizen trespassing on land then could effect a later obtained legitimate government search warrant. Hmm.
I am pretty sure they had BM’s consent to search his properties. I bet they got it on camera and tricked him too. Maybe he thought he was only giving search consent to the Maysville house but instead gave consent to all land owned by him?

I wouldn’t be surprised if we learned of an arrest before we hear of confirmation of a body being found.

This could end today.
Yass mugshot Monday or takedown Tuesday . I hope they’re watching him so he doesn’t take the easy way out but I think he’s going to be a fool and try the wasn’t me story mountain lion buried her jmoo

Is this the new home he’s building for himself?
I think so. I think he was in the process of purchasing it before Suzanne was murdered.

I think after he killed her, he went to a place where he was familiar. I’m now wondering if the guardianship thing was an effort to guarantee he’d be able to finalize this purchase.

His freedom may have depended on it.

ETA: Jinx @swedeheart

Did I hear it said that it was land no one knew about or is it the land he recently purchased?
He's owned it for 3 months, most likely contracted to buy it even earlier.
I mentioned last week that I hoped LE had checked it out because of his permits for improvements on the lot and nobody would suspect anything if his bobcat was working there.

I’m such a wet blanket. When something actually happens I’ll get excited. I think this is the UK interview that Andy did last night. I think some license was taken here, cause the DM is a little fast and loose with facts. I’m still pouting in the corner that we don’t have Lauren as our inside girl. I will be ready with a glass of tequila and fresh lime juice when they put the cuffs on Barry.

welp. no wonder he needed that guardianship so he could close on that land for mom.

are we thinking she's been there all along, or he moved her there and was trying to move that build right along? isn't that like right out in the open? and wouldn't he have looked out of place on a bobcat digging on a possible sight he was looking at to buy?

(*sorry if i'm behind. i can only get websleuths to work if i use a VPN right now. been having server issues all day, (but only for websleuths, strangely). perfect timing.)

It feels like we are going to see a pic of that land with three little sapling trees planted on it.

I’m such a wet blanket. When something actually happens I’ll get excited. I think this is the UK interview that Andy did last night. I think some license was taken here, cause the DM is a little fast and loose with facts. I’m still pouting in the corner that we don’t have Lauren as our inside girl. I will be ready with a glass of tequila and fresh lime juice when they put the cuffs on Barry.

They’ve had three separate cadaver dogs hit on a scent at that property over two different days.

IMO, she’s there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member