Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the picture of the dog and handler by the rocks, and then the pic of Andy taking photos of the rocks, I too am wondering where the trees come into play?
moo
FBI called as scent of human remains discovered on land owned by Suzanne Morphew's husband | Daily Mail Online

To me, the photos in Daily Mail with the dog and handler don't look like property in or near Longhorn Ranch. And, it looks like there are some kind of high electrical transmission wires in the background, with orange uprights. I'm trying to think where orange uprights might be necessary ... near an airport, a ski area, or near a hilltop or mountaintop so airplanes would see during daylight hours...?

ETA: But, those uprights look like they are located in front of a hill, not on top of one, so... an airport?

Last edited:
Speaking of local media -- so very disappointed in Fox21. On this date, the best we have is News 7 re-tweeting their May 2020 tweets and nobody with boots on the ground to set things straight!

For better than 3 months, LS pretty much single-handedly was our trusted, boots on the ground reporter that was our staple -- separating fact from fiction. And that's exactly what we have right now -- fiction.

Not a good thing when a girl is denied the code of the west: finish what you start, word is your bond, get'er done. We all know and experienced that LS lives the code. A sad day for a trusted friend in the news. :(
Getting outscoped by Dailymail on a story your ten minutes away from is not a good look. I keep checking there website thinking theyd obviously start some live coverage given the popularity of this case... crickets

Last edited:
To me, the photos in Daily Mail with the dog and handler don't look like property in or near Longhorn Ranch. And, it looks like there are some kind of high electrical transmission wires in the background, with orange uprights. I'm trying to think where orange uprights might be necessary ... near an airport, a ski area, or near a hilltop or mountaintop so airplanes would see during daylight hours...?
DBM

Do you think it’s property we already know about or is this another piece of property altogether ?
I tend to think it may be one we don't know about, could be far off road, only accessible by a F-350 or a very agile bobcat.:D I would guess in the general area though. Very interesting today no one has reported the location of any bee hives of activity.

I'll be checking local Salida area traffic sites, to see if any roads are temporarily closed tonight or tomorrow. The silence is deafening.

Andy Morphew, 2020 for President!

JMO, MOO

To me, the photos in Daily Mail with the dog and handler don't look like property in or near Longhorn Ranch. And, it looks like there are some kind of high electrical transmission wires in the background, with orange uprights. I'm trying to think where orange uprights might be necessary ... near an airport, a ski area, or near a hilltop or mountaintop so airplanes would see during daylight
hours...?

ETA: But, those uprights look like they are located in front of a hill, not on top of one, so... an airport?

Screenshot_2020-09-28 Untitled map - Google My Maps.png

The property is roughly 1/2 mile from the end of the runway.

ETA: Added map

Last edited:
Speaking of local media -- so very disappointed in Fox21. On this date, the best we have is News 7 re-tweeting their May 2020 tweets and nobody with boots on the ground to set things straight!

For better than 3 months, LS pretty much single-handedly was our trusted, boots on the ground reporter that was our staple -- separating fact from fiction. And that's exactly what we have right now -- fiction.

Not a good thing when a girl is denied the code of the west: finish what you start, word is your bond, get'er done. We all know and experienced that LS lives the code. A sad day for a trusted friend in the news. :(
Do you really know where she is or it it all rumor?

Try this google pin drop of the Longhorn Ranch. Then follow left. I see the high lines. Is it the same as the DM? Idk.
Google Maps

In reference to the Daily Mail and it's veracity.
I got a kick out of Andy saying he talked to the UK.
The man was exhausted.
He has never read the Daily Mail, doesn't know that many consider it a rag sheet. I don't. They do get some things right, IMO.
Getting back to Andy.
When I posted that he was softening on Barry, I meant it.
Not that he has forgiven him, but that it saddens him.
IMO, Andy has no malice in him.
When he says I just want to find my little sister he truly means it.
Early on when he gave an interview , he mentioned that Barry has a great family, especially his mother.
IMO, it's a tremendous, painful weight on him.
He's just a good man.
MOO.

I don’t know the journalist for the DailyMail article but she’s not in the UK, doesn’t live in the UK, and works out of the west-coast, based mostly in California. She writes for multiple outlets and while she does cover a variety of topics, she has written a lot about true crime cases including numerous ones about this case. I’m not saying this to personally defend her or to exclaim that DailyMail is entirely accurate with their article today but I thought this was worth mentioning, I believe she (or the very least from what I can tell) did have a journalist on the ground there and she touched base with Andy eventually, I think it’s a bit less than Andy not having time “to talk to the UK”. He seems like a very honest and open man, and I feel as if he’s been talking to all sorts of people during the past week of these searches (both from what he’s said himself on PE and my own opinions based on just watching him conduct himself), I don’t think it’s too far-fetched that he talked to a journalist. Anyways, worry to derail. I’m sure we all look forward to see what, if any and how much, was factual and accurate from their article today.

I don’t know the journalist for the DailyMail article but she’s not in the UK, doesn’t live in the UK, and works out of the west-coast, based mostly in California. She writes for multiple outlets and while she does cover a variety of topics, she has written a lot about true crime cases including numerous ones about this case. I’m not saying this to personally defend her or to exclaim that DailyMail is entirely accurate with their article today but I thought this was worth mentioning, I believe she (or the very least from what I can tell) did have a journalist on the ground there and she touched base with Andy eventually, I think it’s a bit less than Andy not having time “to talk to the UK”. He seems like a very honest and open man, and I feel as if he’s been talking to all sorts of people during the past week of these searches (both from what he’s said himself on PE and my own opinions based on just watching him conduct himself), I don’t think it’s too far-fetched that he talked to a journalist. Anyways, worry to derail. I’m sure we all look forward to see what, if any and how much, was factual and accurate from their article today.
Double Like.

Can we talk about the psychics?
No, it’s off topic.
I tend to think it may be one we don't know about, could be far off road, only accessible by a F-350 or a very agile bobcat.:D I would guess in the general area though. Very interesting today no one has reported the location of any bee hives of activity.

I'll be checking local Salida area traffic sites, to see if any roads are temporarily closed tonight or tomorrow. The silence is deafening.

Andy Morphew, 2020 for President!

JMO, MOO
Andy Moorman.

Getting outscoped by Dailymail on a story your ten minutes away from is not a good look. I keep checking there website thinking theyd obviously start some live coverage given the popularity of this case... crickets
I suspect LS stepped on some long time local's toes in doing her investigation.
I also suspect they may be part of the holdouts that AM and PE encouraged to come forward and tell what they know.
When this all comes out, I think we'll see the connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member