Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry all - late start for myself today - has this been shared?
“ Sheriff Spezze is out of the office this week, for medical reasons. The former acting PIO on the investigation, from CBI, is no longer the media lead“First saw it mentioned from EK, CrimeOnline

Edit: sorry - was shared before me. So sorry.
so - the press releases may have been revised to remove his name because he physically isn't there - and how long has this been going on and was there an absence of leadership during this time frame and that is why it seems no communication and a bit of chaos these past few days regarding the search?
JMO

So here we go. It’s almost as if it takes time to get a warrant, assemble multiple agencies, close off roads, and bring in the equipment to properly do this.

No, this wasn’t the result of a pressure campaign, but it looks to be the result of what Andy’s team found.

Massguy is getting excited again!
yep - you tried to tell us - so did GK. I believe in you - I believe in you - but I really believe in the CBI/FBI - well done!
JMO

I’m curious if PE’s tone may change in their next Livestream now that FBI / CBI is searching and on scene. Chris was understandably angry at apparent lack of action but Mike seemed to continually try to pull Chris back from bashing LE, either he was really hopeful something like this would occur in the morning or he felt that bashing the law enforcement may not ultimately look good or really help Andy to get more support from them. Or all of the above. JMO.

Sorry all - late start for myself today - has this been shared?
“ Sheriff Spezze is out of the office this week, for medical reasons. The former acting PIO on the investigation, from CBI, is no longer the media lead“First saw it mentioned from EK, CrimeOnline

Edit: sorry - was shared before me. So sorry.

Hopefully, he makes a speedy recovery.

I am relieved to see this dig going on. Her family deserves to know if there is something there or not. Even if there's nothing this dig will tell them Andy and the searchers did all they could. Bless them! I am hopeful.

I’m curious if PE’s tone may change in their next Livestream now that FBI / CBI is searching and on scene. Chris was understandably angry at apparent lack of action but Mike seemed to continually try to pull Chris back from bashing LE, either he was really hopeful something like this would occur in the morning or he felt that bashing the law enforcement may not ultimately look good or really help Andy to get more support from them. Or all of the above. JMO.
or the old "good cop" "bad cop" - literally? I think they accomplished bringing attention to this search - what else? I'm not sure - but social media can be a double edged sword IMO. I watched the presser of the young 19 year old mother found murdered and the LE (chief?) who spoke was visibly pained by the rumors on SM. Her husband is in jail on other charges - poor girl nearly got away.
JMO

Money, as in life insurance? Which wouldn't pay out for a suicide, but might, for an accidental death? Even if one had to wait 7 years to declare a missing person dead, some might imagine that a potential payout is better than no payout at all. Is this what you are thinking, branmuffin?

Something along those lines. Pure speculation, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx