Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

We don't know that there were many, if any, happy memories acquired in that house.

They've only lived in CO for a couple of years, and it sounds like SM was dx'd with a recurrence of her cancer soon after they moved there.

I agree with those who've expressed a dislike of the house itself.

Personally, I find both the decor and the drab color scheme extremely oppressive and inhospitable, with a completely masculine vibe.

I can't imagine SM being stuck there in that remote area with BM and feeling anything other than isolated.

That was never her dream home.

JMO.
I said from the beginning, I couldn’t imagine that home being anything other than an old hunting lodge. For a million dollars, I would make sure mine was beautiful and bright and feminine. Her home in Indiana was much prettier. And that’s where her family and friends were.

I know that BM supporters will be looking at ALL of his actions and probably saying... “ would a guilty person be doing all of this and drawing attention to himself like this? NO way!”

And BM is probably banking on that same assumption, IMO.

We see you BM, for exactly what you are!
Now, where is Suzanne??

I wonder how many trash bags got throw out.

If my spouse went missing, every little thing would be a memento to save, hoping against hope they'd come back.

For some people, I guess it's just never too soon to move on...

JMO

Just when i think it can't get any worse/ any more obvious he puts house on market. Speechless really... He wants to completely erase Suzanne and their life together. I just found out a few minutes age about house so i am in shock. Will catch up now... But this says SO VERY much... There really couldn't be any more red flags... Something drastic needs to happen soon...

Something drastic needs to happen soon...

Well they can't arrest a guy for putting the marital home up for sale no matter how heinous it appears. This is like when some wanted LE to stop the Indiana courts from granting guardianship, when it was a civil case in a court in another state.

But, if and when the case does go to trial, the state will be able to talk about all BM's behaviors after his wife went missing. And a jury will find all that very interesting, how a man whose wife is "merely missing" has been selling off marital assets quickly. It's just more circumstantial evidence to help complete the picture. IMO.

Well they can't arrest a guy for putting the marital home up for sale no matter how heinous it appears. This is like when some wanted LE to stop the Indiana courts from granting guardianship, when it was a civil case in a court in another state.

I understand that... just venting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members